• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Anak ng putnag ina na ka talaga ABNOY, anong sinasabi "Aquino’s reform and anticorruption agenda to suffer if Corona stays" ?

Ito nga at nagkalat ang mga corruption sa mga sangay ng gobierno mo, wala naman pinagbago sa mga nakaraan gobierno,

din. Porke ba pumapalpak ang mga aso mo sa prosecution, kinabahan kana na hindi maimpeach si CJ. Akala ko nung una ang yayabang

nyo, keso cgurado kayo maiimpeach si CJ sa dami ng kasong isinampa ng mga alipores mo. Eh tanga ang mga alipores mo katulad mo

rin kaya sa dami ng kaso, malamang sila pa ang mga magkakaso after the trail.

anak ng p#ta ka kasi, magtrabaho ka at gamitin mo ang konting isip mo. mag focus ka sa mga programa ng kahirapan, education,

peace & order etc... yang corruption, simulan mo sa cabinete mo. Gamitin mo career officers sa mga departamento ng gobierno

hindi political appointees kaya nagkakaloko-loko ang takbo kc puro KKK.

Tigilan mo na rin ang love story dahil walang magmamahal sa iyo kung hindi ang pumanaw mong ina. :lol:

Anak ng putnag ina na ka talaga ABNOY, anong sinasabi "Aquino’s reform and anticorruption agenda to suffer if Corona stays" ?

Ito nga at nagkalat ang mga corruption sa mga sangay ng gobierno mo, wala naman pinagbago sa mga nakaraan gobierno,

din. Porke ba pumapalpak ang mga aso mo sa prosecution, kinabahan kana na hindi maimpeach si CJ. Akala ko nung una ang yayabang

nyo, keso cgurado kayo maiimpeach si CJ sa dami ng kasong isinampa ng mga alipores mo. Eh tanga ang mga alipores mo katulad mo

rin kaya sa dami ng kaso, malamang sila pa ang mga magkakaso after the trail.

anak ng p#ta ka kasi, magtrabaho ka at gamitin mo ang konting isip mo. mag focus ka sa mga programa ng kahirapan, education,

peace & order etc... yang corruption, simulan mo sa cabinete mo. Gamitin mo career officers sa mga departamento ng gobierno

hindi political appointees kaya nagkakaloko-loko ang takbo kc puro KKK.

Tigilan mo na rin ang love story dahil walang magmamahal sa iyo kung hindi ang pumanaw mong ina. :lol:

i share your discontent with this, i don't know what he is.. but i think quoting his dead mother is a bit too much.

What is it with Presidents who are children of past Presidents that they are so arrogant with power? One was twitching laws to her advantage, the other openly defying the rule of law to his advantage. The former though had financial policies that made the country weather the financial storm, while the latter ???. The former gave a GDP of 6% while the latter 3%. Oh, I forgot. The latter was such a cheat that she probably manipulated the figure. So, what should the correct figure be?

You think the Filipino is cursed? They keep jumping from the frying pan into the fire. EDSA Dos changed one crook for a worse crook. Then now, they went from one arrogant witch to a more arrogant warlock - who even had the temerity to inaugurate the Cavite coastal road which was made by someone who supposedly earned from its construction.

When their parents were Presidents, what lessons did they learn?

Maybe arrogance is what turns us on. Who are the popular TV and radio commentators and what makes them popular? And hey, didn’t we vote for a Senator because of his arrogance towards Gloria?

But why should we be cursed when we are religious (God bless) so much so that when we have a problem the solution is let us pray (Wow! Heresy)? We are also humble that we always say pasensya na (translation: just shut up and live with it) We are also willing to make huge sacrifices by burning down the house to k*ll the rat. Kasi kung minsan …. And we always have the solution after the fact – Dapat ito ginawa eh.

So why kaya?

Noynoy,

Sabi ni Maceda sa isang interview sa ANC, immature ka raw. Mapanganib daw na bigyan ka ng sobrang kapangyarihan.

Immature ka nga ba?

Sabi ni Grace Lee, 3 to 5 hours ka nakikipag-usap sa kanya.

Marami ang nagsasabing naglalaro ka pa ng PSP.

Nakangiti ka kahit malungkot ang eksena, tulad ng nangyari sa pagbisita mo sa bus kung saan nabaril ang ang ilang turistang mula sa Hongkong.

Sablay ang sagot mo sa mga tanong, tulad nang sinabi mo na lowest priority ng gobyerno mo ang anti-piracy campaign.

Oo nga. Maaari ngang immature ka.

Sus!

Naglalaro siya ng personal service provider! laugh.gif

p#tang %na mo ka talaga ABNOY, gumawa ka ng Pulong Bayan sa La Consolascion College

dyan sa Mendiola para ikampanya lang ang ang hinanakit mo kay CJ. Kung hindi ka dangan

tanga, ang Pulong Bayan ay for the purpose of hearing the issues & concerns of juan dela cruz

at para ibalita mo ang pinaggagawa mo or mga na accomplish mo.

Yang CJ case ay dinidinig na ng senado kaya mag-intay ka na lang. Kung naiinip ka o natatakot

ka na mag abswelto si CJ, putukan mo na lang cya para matapos kana. ikaw lang ang naniniwala na

ang gobierno ay hindi aandar pag nandyan si CJ kaya yan na lang ang lagi mong sinasabi instead

of addressing all the country's problems. :angry:

Hindi ka pa mamatay agad :lol:

Dami pa rin Wang-wang. Why are they not arrested?

Is this true? Are there videos floating around somewhere? Kasi if true, parang hindi fair. On the one hand, here is a President who gives a specific instruction but it is not followed by his subordinates – and mukhang okay lang. On the other hand, here is a Chief Justice who has only one vote but is blamed when the Supreme Court comes out with decisions not favorable to Malacanang.

Dear Noynoy, There are those who think you came into power because of the death of your mother. I think not. I believe you came into power because you were the only one who was clear on what you intend for Gloria. And your media were quick to launch a hate GMA campaign - which was really very easy to do, because, even without the corruption issue, Gloria was so easy to hate.

But it is time to move forward and learn from history. Hitler did not last long with his hate Jew campaign. In contrast, the Ottoman Empire lasted for centuries because of their tolerance. While the Crusaders annihilated the Muslims and Jews when they captured Jerusalem in 1099, Saladin did the opposite in 1187, when the muslims got back Jerusalem from the Christians.

Learn also from the experience of your mother. She antagonized the Marcos people in favor of the anti-Marcos group. The problem with the anti-Marcos group, however, was that a lot of them were just sour-grapes because Marcos did not give them a break. And what did we see? Marcos may have had a reason for not giving them a break because they so much failed in comparison to the intelligence and capability of those who Marcos chose.

What is happening now is just déjà vu of your mother’s time. Your mother’s crusade against Marcos led to the worst power crisis in the Philippine and made the Filipino people pay for that mistake several year after - and one of the reasons why Meralco bills are such.

If it is not too much to ask of you patriotism, learn from the Ottomans instead. Or you could learn from the US civil war (a war that killed more Americans than those killed in WW I, WW II, and the Korean War combined). They even made General Lee, a Confederate, a hero. Or The British who ultimately realized that in order to achieve stability, they reinstated Charles II - considering that years earlier, they abolished the monarchy and beheaded his father Charles I

Whatever it is, please, for the sake of the Filipinos, learn.

Naglalaro siya ng personal service provider! laugh.gif

Very sharp. Thanks.

My brain raced ahead of my fingers. So, I inadvertently merged two related thoughts in one sentence.

So, here's the correction:

Marami ang nagsasabing naglalaro ka pa ng PS (PlayStation).

Marami ang nagsasabing nakikipaglaro ka pa sa mga PSP (ng Ermita at Maalikaya).

Mas maliwanag, di ba?