So, your piece is a parody of my post. Here are two definitions of parody from Encarta Dictionary:

1. amusing imitation: a piece of writing or music that deliberately copies another work in a comic or satirical way

2. poor imitation: an attempt or imitation that is so poor that it seems ridiculous

Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Your parody is not an "amusing imitation" of my post. It neither amuses Camiar nor Nick Fury.

Is it then a "poor imitation" of my post? The readers be the judge.

At least, your parody flatters me no end. As they say "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

i think he was aiming for satirical, and fell short of the mark.

he was correct in one thing though, the Aquino administration does seem to follow the Obama playbook. and given the state of the US economy today with its 16 trillion-dollar debt, that's not a good thing.

dear Pnoy,

... i just love manilatonight !...this is the place where the minority becomes the majority....hahaha...

You are right. You know why? Those who participate in this forum are aware of the issues. They cannot be hoodwinked by yellow journalism. They cannot be swayed even by the subtlest propaganda. Their ideas are untrammelled by blind loyalty to an individual, a political clan, or a political color.

Sa Tagalog: Di utu-uto ang karamihan sa mga nagbabasa ng forum na ito.

dear Pnoy,

oooopppss, i think i just stirred the hornets nest...ka doro, ninez cacho, tiglao, tony lopez, saludo et al...might come to the rescue...i just love manilatonight !...this is the place where the minority becomes the majority....hahaha...

there are no rissa robles, conrad de quiro, rene saguisag, Ted Failon, Korina Sanchez, PDI, ABS-CBN and all other paid hacks of the Malacanang Communications Group in Manilatonight. People here think.

and funny how you claim the anti-pnoy to be the minority, whats you basis, the paid survey results?

tell me, who do you think is happy with all the administrations' boo-boos and lack of ability to address our basic problems? do you think that there is 70% of out there happy that prices of basic commodities are increasing by the day?

life is harder to most filipinos today that during the time of GMA. that is a fact.

even my mom who once is a die hard Pnoy is starting to hate him.

Edited by jopoc

dear Pnoy,

oooopppss, i think i just stirred the hornets nest...ka doro, ninez cacho, tiglao, tony lopez, saludo et al...might come to the rescue...i just love manilatonight !...this is the place where the minority becomes the majority....hahaha...

don't flatter yourself, wolfie. you are hardly stirring anything.

unfortunately for you and your fondness for mob rule, we have a constitutional democracy where the rule of law prevails over the influence of questionable surveys. what remains to be seen is whether the impeachment court remembers this too.

and the next time you laugh at the expense of a minority, it would serve you well to think back through history and remember those who struggled for the lives of the "few" against the oppression of the majority.

don't flatter yourself, wolfie. you are hardly stirring anything.

unfortunately for you and your fondness for mob rule, we have a constitutional democracy where the rule of law prevails over the influence of questionable surveys. what remains to be seen is whether the impeachment court remembers this too.

and the next time you laugh at the expense of a minority, it would serve you well to think back through history and remember those who struggled for the lives of the "few" against the oppression of the majority.

hahaha...reversal of fortune..majority of YOU, here used to (and still) defend GMA...her economic policies...and how good her administration is (was)..."rule of law" was coined by the very same people here who thinks that GMA did not steal the vote in 2004...rule of law according to them is to bring GMA court and let the courts decide...3 times the MINORITY(at that time), tried to impeach her but the rule of law prevailed (more realistically, the rule of numbers in the house)...- the law which says, impeachment is a political process...and now, the tables are turned...the 'once' minority has the numbers...and for the first time, we are going through and might complete an impeachment process ! hurray !!

dont flatter yourself either, dungeon...i used to be the minority here.. and you were part of the majority...hahaha...i struggled , hehehe..and now..? i'm just happy checking out, you, the minority ...once in a blue moon...:lol: weather - weather lang yan...meanwhile, enjoy the company of the minority for the next 4 years and 3 months...

Edited by wolfwhistler

dont flatter yourself either, dungeon...i used to be the minority here.. and you were part of the majority...hahaha...i struggled , hehehe..and now..? i'm just happy checking out, you, the minority ...once in a blue moon...:lol: weather - weather lang yan...meanwhile, enjoy the company of the minority for the next 4 years and 3 months...

FYI. kindly read the posts and you will notice that you are still the minority here. :P

Edited by jopoc

Heto pakitang busy lang sa masses

- PNoy to personally inspect the bus terminals etc. etc

Dear Noynoy,

Baka magpagawa nanaman ng tarpaulin, maglabas ng red carpet, at pakainin nanaman kayo sa halagang P2M. Please lang, maawa ka sa bayan.

hahaha...reversal of fortune..majority of YOU, here used to (and still) defend GMA...her economic policies...and how good her administration is (was)..."rule of law" was coined by the very same people here who thinks that GMA did not steal the vote in 2004...rule of law according to them is to bring GMA court and let the courts decide...3 times the MINORITY(at that time), tried to impeach her but the rule of law prevailed (more realistically, the rule of numbers in the house)...- the law which says, impeachment is a political process...and now, the tables are turned...the 'once' minority has the numbers...and for the first time, we are going through and might complete an impeachment process ! hurray !!

To be fair, the term "Rule of Law" was not coined here. :lol:

Yes, you did struggle and still do. Not because you are in the minority but because your arguments cannot withstand simple reasoning, much less my memory of you declaring that my vote was not for who was popular back then. Me, part of the majority then? That is quite the exaggeration.

So may I venture to put a more plausible spin on the rest of your post? I don't think you "happily" check out the Dear Noynoy thread. Your bitter and non sequitur comments show just how annoyed you are to be reading all the frustration and anger now being directed at your beloved "Son of Heroes." I'm sure he bleeds for you taking so much heat for him.

Tanong ko lang. Who are the posters dubya dubya is referring to who are defending GMA? Parang wala naman ata.

To the Teflon minds of some pro-Aquino supporters here, if you criticize the current president then you must be pro-GMA. Yun lang yon.

Edited by dungeonbaby

Noynoy,

Jojo Robles wrote this in his column in today's issue of the Manila Standard (March 30, 2012):

A tale from the riverside: The guards were in a panic at the Big House. The Boss was running late for a 10 a.m. outside appointment, but nobody knew where he was.

A search party was organized. The guards looked in all the rooms, but they couldn’t find the Boss.

Finally, just when they were about to leave one room, the Boss suddenly burst out of a closet. He was laughing maniacally.

“You think you could find me that easy?” he asked the guards, mockingly. “Well, I pulled a fast one on you!”

To this day, the guards talk in hushed tones amongst themselves about this weird occurrence. No one can still explain it—and no one has the courage to ask the Boss what it was, exactly, that he was trying to do.

Please say this isn't true.

Kung totoo ito, lagot tayo.

Noynoy,

Di mo raw tinutupad ang mga pangako mo. Ayon sa Human Rights Watch nangako ka noong 2010 na dudurugin mo ang mga private army. Ngunit ngayon, nananatiling namamayagpag ang mga pribadong armadong grupo.

Sinabi mo ring wawakasan mo ang mga extra judicial killing. Ngunit ngayon, halos araw-araw may pinapatay.

Sinabi mong iiwasan mo ang pagbiyahe sa labas ng bansa. Ngunit ngayon, nagkakasunud-sunod ang mga biyahe mo sa iba't ibang bansa.

Sinabi mong lilikha ka ng trabaho para sa mga OFW para hindi na nila kailangang lumabas ng bansa. Ngayon, patuloy mong pinasisigla ang pamamasukan ng mga Pilipino sa ibang bansa.

Sinabi mong ipamamahagi mo ang Hacienda Luisita sa mga magsasaka. Ngunit ngayon, mahigpit pa rin ang hawak ng mga Cojuangco sa hasyenda.

Marami ka pang pangakong napako.

Ngunit bale wala ito sa mga tagasuporta mo. Wala ka mang gawing maganda para sa bansa, nasa likod mo pa rin sila. Patuloy silang nagbubulag-bulagan, nagbibingi-bingihan, nagpipipi-pihan sa mga hubad na katotohanan.

Hanggang Aquino ang pangalan mo mananatili kang sikat sa mga tagasuporta mo.

Isa mang bangungot ang panunungkulan mo, di pa rin magigising ang mga loyalista mo.

Grabe!

ABNOY,

"St. Theresa’s College sent a dangerous message when it chose to defy a court order allowing female students to attend their high school graduation last Friday, said a lawyer. It might create a bad impression that some people can just ignore and not respect a court order,”

Iyan ang natutunan ng mga madre sa iyong administration, ang sumuway sa mga TRO dahil ikaw at ang aso mong si de Lima ang unang sumuway sa TRO ng SC.

Ngayon korte pa lang ng judikatura ang sinusuway , susunod lahat ng ahensia ng gobierno ang susuwayin at instant CHAOS ang itinuro mo kay juan dela cruz

na hindi mo mabigyan ng magandang hanapbuhay.

p#tang %na mo, mamatay kana sana. NOW NA!

ABNOY,

Huwag ka ng magpapogi sa mga bisita at inspection mo ng mga terminal para sa mga byabyahe nitong

holy week, marami ng nakisaw-saw dyan at kaya na ni Roxas yan. Ang intindihin mo ay mga issue ng pagtaas

ng langis, kakulangan ng trabaho, economia at paano mababawasan ang mahihirap dahil sabi mo, walang mahirap

kung walang corrupt.

Look at the bigger picture you f#&king idiot!!! :angry: :angry2:

The holy week message of PNoy was to "pause and reflect" (PhilStar April 4, 2012). Sana totong ginawa nya. Then he said that the thrust is investment in education (may direction pala sya). Now na nasabi nya na ang thrust nya is education, sana naman something on education na ang lalabas from Malacanang instead of puro GMA and Corona lang.