Noynoy,

Tumaas ang unployment sa 24 percent, mula sa 20.2 percent. Mahigit 9 milyon na ngayon ang walang trabaho. Pero, wag kang mag alala. Madali mo lang ipaliwanag iyan. Sabihin mo lang na kasalanan iyan ni CJ Corona. Tiyak na maniniwala sa iyo ang milyun-milyon mong tagasunod. Para sa iyong mga tagahanga, ikaw ang hero. Heir to a martyr, son of a saint. Di pwedeng magkamali. Di gagawa ng masama.

At di ba sabi mo innocent si Naguiat until proven guilty? Abswelto agad! Kahit tanungin mo pa ang milyun-milyon mong tagasunod.

Galing mo, di ba?

Noynoy,

Tumaas ang unployment sa 24 percent, mula sa 20.2 percent. Mahigit 9 milyon na ngayon ang walang trabaho. Pero, wag kang mag alala. Madali mo lang ipaliwanag iyan. Sabihin mo lang na kasalanan iyan ni CJ Corona. Tiyak na maniniwala sa iyo ang milyun-milyon mong tagasunod. Para sa iyong mga tagahanga, ikaw ang hero. Heir to a martyr, son of a saint. Di pwedeng magkamali. Di gagawa ng masama.

At di ba sabi mo innocent si Naguiat until proven guilty? Abswelto agad! Kahit tanungin mo pa ang milyun-milyon mong tagasunod.

Galing mo, di ba?

Kulang pa. Isisi din si GMA, Marcos hangang Lapu-Lapu nadin. Madami naman naniniwala e. And ganyan talaga pag mahina ang isang tao. Naninira nalang ng iba para umangat

Hoy Noy!

Akala ko hindi puedeng mangyari ito, Corona is making a counter attack and he has the INC and the CBCP supporting the judicial institution he represents.

You have nothing to blame but yourself and the monkeys bungling your impeachment project. You amateurs have committed enough unconstitutional and illegal acts that will backfire on you once this impeachment fiasco is over. Your turn to be impeached is next in the agenda.

PNoy has his way into the "streets" and several "houses" of friends, kabarilan, ka-brads (remember, he slipped away to Japan to meet with MILF)

one more, he is also a bachelor, this should not be a problem and since cory passed away he has the house @ times street for himself ....

by the way, the politicos share their "contacts" also with kapwa politicos ..... ALL of the PSG staff are handpicked

Bro Lomex,

i just wonder if this is true. Im more curious if where he do the deeds.

PNoy has his way into the "streets" and several "houses" of friends, kabarilan, ka-brads (remember, he slipped away to Japan to meet with MILF)

one more, he is also a bachelor, this should not be a problem and since cory passed away he has the house @ times street for himself ....

by the way, the politicos share their "contacts" also with kapwa politicos ..... ALL of the PSG staff are handpicked

at first i thought you said he slipped away to japan to meet A MILF. :lol:

Hahaha i knew that the next post will be yours ....

PNoy,

I saw appointment letters from you to SC Justice Corona

.... ang dami na-appoint na mga Judges sa MTC RTC at halos mga LP kapartido mo na sumepsep nung LP party meet ....

at first i thought you said he slipped away to japan to meet A MILF. :lol:

Edited by lomex32