Dear President Noynoy,

Look at the sky, foreign Air Forces are violating our air.

Look at the sea, foreign Navies are swimming in our waters.

Look at the mountains, insurgents are slaughtering your Army.

Inside out, your country is nearly defenseless.

Should I address this to you or to the next president?

Your Taxpayer,

DEC

Hoy Noy!

The Military is now watching how you handle the China issue. Wag ka lang magkakamali. Baka ikaw ang ibala nila sa kanyon....

China is going to start drilling for oil in Spratly's next month. I just heard it in Neil Ocampo's radio show on 92.30 News FM just now. What the heck are you going to do Mr. Benigno Aquino III? I also heard the top brass of our military is not concerned at the moment as they are prioritizing the insurgency happening within our country... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?!?! Are we going to wait for the moment China makes us their province!!!!

China is going to start drilling for oil in Spratly's next month. I just heard it in Neil Ocampo's radio show on 92.30 News FM just now. What the heck are you going to do Mr. Benigno Aquino III? I also heard the top brass of our military is not concerned at the moment as they are prioritizing the insurgency happening within our country... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?!?! Are we going to wait for the moment China makes us their province!!!!

back to roots ang cojuangco family, chinese all the way

Ochoa, lacierda, dinky, carandang, aquino..

this administration has truly brought out the stupidest of all our talents, and they are now leading this country...

mag d drugs nalang ako!

That's a little exaggerrated. Ochoa has always been a very good official since QC city hall days. No stain of corruption in him

well, in the national forum, he ain't showin no pizzaz... this porcupine head looks just as inutile as the WHOLE cabinet,

isnt' that his house in white plains, well now...

and please, don't try to convince me that in the WHOLE QC administration during SB and porcupine head's time there, WALANG KUMURAKOT,

you might as well tell me the story of rumpelstiltskin or some other fairy tale...

di lang siguro kasing grabe nina mathay, pero leche, kumita ung mga un din noh

You know what ERAP has in common with Jojo Ochoa? (and this ain't no rumor..)

PETRUS in Malacanang,

this is Ochoa's "happy hour" libation of choice at the office of the ES,

Cost: around 600 to 2K EURO per bottle,

buti nung panahon ni ERAP he'll "pretend" drink by filling a big wine glass with 1/2 glass of Johnnie Walker Blue Label (Cost: maybe $150 per bottle) then top it off with Petrus to disguise it, kasi sabi nya sa publico red wine nalang daw si erap, on the advice of his doctor

Si Ochoa, Full tank, at again minimum 600 Euro per bottle

diba sya din ung nag "stumble" into the Peninsula Lobby nung panahon ng eleksyon, nung alam na nila na panalo na si bokal abnormal, making a complete nuisance of himself, celebrating by himself, making advances to socialites there, overjoyed with their win?

Ayun ang magaling, upright public official since QC days, leche sya, mamatay na sya..

Edited by ElRey

Ochoa, lacierda, dinky, carandang, aquino..

this administration has truly brought out the stupidest of all our talents, and they are now leading this country...

mag d drugs nalang ako!

as opposed to Gloria (yung dagdag, yung dagdag) Arroyo's Cabinet members ?

Raul Gonzalez -the injustice secretary

Ignacio (i have 2 discs) Bunye

Usec Jocjoc Bolante - 700 Million Fertilizer Scam

Jose Pidal - 320 million peso bank account

General Garcia - 300 million in the bank and several homes in the United States

and if I have more time I can list a lot more...

and so...

Gonzalez, Bunye, Jocjoc, Jose Pidal, Gen Garcia and Arroyo

vs

Ochoa, Lacierda, Dinky, Carandang & Aquino...

Those who have discerned our history and have compared it with the current events....Please TAKE your PICK...

Gonzales vs leila de Lima? hello, i know my choice

Joc Joc? well, sure, he and Cito Lorenzo, where's cito lorenzo now? he was in Australia being chauffered around in a Rolls, now he's safe in Noynoy's hands,

Dinky? 36 BILLION PESOS now in DSWD funds, now being chauffered around in a Brand New Mahogany colored Mercedes Benz S-Klasse, Yup, this is a corruption free cabinet you are bragging about

General Garcia? Hey, don't blame his corruption on GMA, what goes on in the military has been going on since Cory, Marcos, Erap, FVR, buti nga nahuli ung mga un,

don't make me choose between bunye and carandang, la mierda etc, that's common sense,

so laugh about the 2 discs, don pa rin ako...

God bless you and your incompetent choices, we'll just sit here, and watch our beloved country "run like hell" by arrogant incompetents,

GMA was a hard working professional, I don't doubt money was misappropriated, but look at where the money went, for the most part, to the 256 or so congressmen now licking your retarded neanderthal president's butt now,

I know a few of them, they're mostly laughing at him over there, rolling their eyes up,

just humoring him, but they know who the true effective leader is

Hoy Abnoy! Look what your hoar sister is doing. As early as of now, her amiga in the

name of Boy "bakla kalbo" Abunda has declared she will run as governor of Eastern Samar.

That's a is tantamount of payback back time when she get's elected. Libre na cyang mangurakot

dun sa lugar na hindi pansinin. I will bet my balls the LP will be backing her candidacy, whether

it's Liberal Party or Ladlad Party. At the end, she gets her hand into the provincial coffer as

a reward with your goverment na tuwid na landas turning a blind eye.

As a consolation, sana kung governor na cya, huwag nacyang magpakita ng mukha nya sa TV.

Waahh! What's our country coming to?

Did you catch Kris' commercial about Maggi or something where she says her dead mom was the one who told her to use the MSG laden Maggi?

talk about exploiting the dead pseudo hero for commercial gain and to further stupid-ify the masses,

I don't care if they are cojuangco's or aquinos, they are trailer trash, condescending, patronizing and reducing our collective selves to further depths of being, instead of educating, elevating us, and leading us to progress,

just like that dumb haus frau cory aquino changed the method of education, now we have less english speakers than ever, and the tagalog speaking populace, speaks jejemon and gay speak..

as opposed to Gloria (yung dagdag, yung dagdag) Arroyo's Cabinet members ?

Raul Gonzalez -the injustice secretary

Ignacio (i have 2 discs) Bunye

Usec Jocjoc Bolante - 700 Million Fertilizer Scam

Jose Pidal - 320 million peso bank account

General Garcia - 300 million in the bank and several homes in the United States

and if I have more time I can list a lot more...

and so...

Gonzalez, Bunye, Jocjoc, Jose Pidal, Gen Garcia and Arroyo

vs

Ochoa, Lacierda, Dinky, Carandang & Aquino...

Those who have discerned our history and have compared it with the current events....Please TAKE your PICK...

Thanks a more balanced opinion

Waahh! What's our country coming to?

Did you catch Kris' commercial about Maggi or something where she says her dead mom was the one who told her to use the MSG laden Maggi?

talk about exploiting the dead pseudo hero for commercial gain and to further stupid-ify the masses,

I don't care if they are cojuangco's or aquinos, they are trailer trash, condescending, patronizing and reducing our collective selves to further depths of being, instead of educating, elevating us, and leading us to progress,

just like that dumb haus frau cory aquino changed the method of education, now we have less english speakers than ever, and the tagalog speaking populace, speaks jejemon and gay speak..

That's 101% true! Look at the other shampoo commercial that this slut is endorsing. Why don't she tell it to her balding brother before she

endorses it top the people. Basta kumita lang wala ng pakialam kung ano ang iendorse. This slut and the corrupt are one & the same, they only

adhere to the money irregardless of righteousness.

a more balanced opinion kamo, exemplary leader uli, haist, eto, eto ang level of intellect at level of uto uto ng sambayanan, kaya tayo di talaga uunlad,

tama nga ang kasabihan, we deserve where we are, we deserve our government,

i am a veteran of EDSA 1, after all these years, eto masasabi ko,

Marcos was right, after all, suppressing Aquino, suppressing the Lopezes, after seeing all that has developed over all these years, hay... Marcos nalang...

Edited by ElRey

i may not be at edsa 1. but i sure as hell know the countless who were murdered people who are still missing today. the countless rapes. the stealing of public funds from government coffers, and after all this time. there are people who miss marcos>? wow dude. what the hell is wrong with you>? we are miserable today because of people like you. pathetic

well that may be a bit extreme, but we are truly miserable today, because of people who pin their hopes on Abnoy Aquino,

let me put it to you this way, how many countless people do YOU know of where treated oppressively in the haciendas of the Lopez family and the Aquino family of tarlac? perhaps not as much, but there are a lot, trust me,

and as a microcosm, well, ganon di sila,

shoot, the lopezes have been oppressing the whole Philippines with Meralco's outlandish rates and lopsided contracts with our Natural gas resources for years, yet because of their abs cbn and bulls hit bantay bata, bilib na bilib naman kayong mga uto uto-t

raiding the coffers of the country surely is inexcuseable, but surely ineptness and inactivity, ineffectibity and just wasting time, waste of space in malacanang, is surely just as damaging, albeit a lot of you numb skulls would say at least honest, I don't think he's honest, on top of I think he's useless...

I am a veteran of EDSA and not that I'm braggin about it, just sayin, trust me on this,

NOTHIN'S CHANGED Y'ALL, Cory ain't no hero, numb nuts ain't no friggin savior knight in shining armor, wake up and smell the barako, he ain't gonna deliver us from evil.. we'll all be better served if we all wisened up and realized this and learn some intelligence for a change, if we weren't born with it..

Edited by ElRey