Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

Pacquiao performance is now under scrutiny due to back to back losses while Mayweather seems to gracing fights after fights. So this is a negative here.

However, if you look at Mayweather-Cotto fight, Cotto frequently tagged Money with his combo punches from his left. Rewind further, looking closely at Mayweather-Hatton fight, Mayweather eats gloves with Hattons quick left straight.

Remember, Hatton got fast hands so is Pacquiao.

But then, Mayweather heads is never a stationary target and have some extreme stamina. If you review all his fight, he has a tremendous stamina. He sometimes engaged the opponent just to achieve that while he keep his cool and starts at round 6 when his opponents is starting to get exhausted.

But would still love to see both fighters, and I believe Pacquiao got a chance to defeat Mayweather even giving him his first KO.

People have down graded pacman to a b level fighter. Because of losing hmmmm even the great

Muhammad ali did experience loses more than pacman even knocking foreman later.

There is no problem in losing,,Its like war you lose some battle but you must win the war.

Edited by ProfilerX

Pacman never lost to Bradley, Marquez is just a one dimensional counter puncher he looks good when he fights pacman style of come forward fighters so he can counters it but when he creates the phase he sucks! I think if there's a fifth fight Marquez is gonna get knocked out... I think many should train more in defense, defense wins fights how can you beat the guy if you can't hit em mayweather is good with that plus he's ring iQ is topnotch while Many rely more in his speed and power I hope Manny should fight smart when he face Mayweather

• 4 weeks later...

Fans' clamor should mount again to put Mayweather to succumb to pressure in casting his unquestionable legacy in boxing history.

For that to happen, Manny should be at his best form of his career because the salivating idea of pitting them then was due to the fact that they 'match up' skills wise and popularity wise.

For starter, Manny should win convincingly against BamBam...

• 2 weeks later...

Yung talo ni manny ke bradley, i think luto at yung ke marquez sa palagy ko tsamba.... I am not being biased pero that is how i saw the game....

I think pakagat yung talo ke bradley para ma entice si mayweather na lumaban....

Anyways, sana matuloy to para mag kaalaman.... Ang bonus pag natuloy to baka mag karoon ng trilogy

Mayweather may be better than Manny, but the probability (however small) of losing to the latter scare the s@%t out of him...

I agree. The fear of losing and giving up the claim to fame of being an undefeated boxer is what stops Mayweather from fighting Pacquiao. But then again, this says that he values pride more than money because everyone knows that a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight will make it rain.