• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Possessions... Demonic or some Spirit Taking Over or just a mental cas

• 3 weeks later...

My take on this, i believe in God and the devil, ultimately, i believe in possessions. I also believe that not all cases are indeed possessions, and could be misdiagnosis of such cases. I strongly believe that before asking for a witch doctor or faith healers, let your cases be examined by actual doctors. Since there are cases that even science cannot explain.

My dad had a condition with his kidneys, creatinine spiking up and we did everything conservative and natural to avoid dialysis. But after doing so much work with my itay's kidney, the crea just wouldnt go down, i know that he might have had damage on the kidney too much, but the doctor was even the one that suggested to consult with an albularyo, as trying everything has been for naught, the procedures done on him were everything anti-dialysis and has produced almost a 100% rate of avoidance. So that was my personal experience.

My actual argument for non-believers would be the Clarita Villanueva case, i hope you guys read up on that, suddenly having physical bites out of nowhere, and exorcised eventually and everything was back to normal.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

My tita experienced it wayback August or September 2020 sa compound namin around Manila, nag inuman kasi yung mga pinsan ko tapos malamok sa roof top, imbis na katol ang kuhain insenso yung nakuha pala. After ilang oras, sinapian yung pinsan ko na babae, nakakatakot kasi navideohan nila at sinend sa messenger, sabi pa nila lahat nang dumadaan na di naman kilala is nasasabi nung pinsan kong nasaniban pati mga kasalanan nilang tinatago, natakot lang ako kasi may isang dumaan sinabi nung pinsan kong sinapian yung date nang kamatayan nun, nagpatawag sila priest at napalayas din yung demon. Pero haunted na talaga yung bahay na yun dati pa maraming kwento dun. ito lang yung na share ko.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Naka encounter na ako ng ganito. Nasa baguio kami then out of the blue ung girl na kasama namin bigla tumirik mga mata. Kahit marami ka nakahawak sa kamay at binti nya  nakakaya pa rin nya kami. Ang nakakatakot boses lalaki ang lumalabas kpg nagsasalita cya although di mo maintindihan ano sinasabi. Lahat ng mga aso sa paligid umaalulong. Tumawag kami ng pari to pray over. Pero di umipekto. Sabi ng Pari lumabas sa room ang kulang sa faith. Ayun dun palang nawala ang sanib.

Edited by Pen15
  • 1 month later...

Among the revelations of the Gospels is how evil will be  wiped out from the face of the Earth.  Apparently that time will coincide with the Earth and Heaven merging as one. Satan will have no place to live but will be kept in his place, which is in a place called Hell. Some say hell is a cold place, not really fiery because it is complete isolation void of the presence of God.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...