Itto Ogami

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think a small Gloc is good. They don't cost much ($400 plus tax) in the sporting goods store. I'm not familiar with the laws in the Philippines in gun ownership but i hope the police respect the fact that you have a gun license.

A gun license transcends within state to state as i carry mine when i travel. The problem is the other states where the Democratic Party have a strong presence - they don't follow the second amendment ( right to bear arms ) and sure as shet not care if you carry a gun license!

Small guns, big guns, are allowed in the dominant republican states. Every town is safe when the people have guns in their homes. My opinion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

during my short stint in the service, fired the M1911A1, M1 (Garand), M14, M16, M1919 Machine Gun, even the M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle. never got the chance to fire the other standard issue weapons during those times (70s to 80s). i don't have dream guns - to me, they're just tools.

i do love airguns. still have the pump and CO2 from my childhood (which makes them antiques). after decades in storage, had two CO2s and 1 pump repaired just before the lockdown. yun lang, after just 1 or 2 uses, nasira uli at sumisingaw na naman.

• 1 month later...

ШиномонÑажное обоÑÑдование

ÐÑÐ¸Ð½Ð¸Ð¼Ð°Ñ ÑеÑение кÑпиÑÑ Ð² магазине ÐвÑо-СеÑÐ²Ð¸Ñ LTD или пÑиобÑеÑÑи в УкÑаине обоÑÑдование длÑ

Ñвоей СТО, Ð²Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶ÐµÑе бÑÑÑ ÑвеÑеннÑми в ÑоÑоÑем каÑеÑÑве ÑоваÑа. ÐадÑжноÑÑÑ Ð¸ долговеÑноÑÑÑ

пÑи ÑÑавниÑелÑно низкой ÑÑоимоÑÑи необÑодимÑÑ Ð² ÑабоÑе агÑегаÑов Ñже давно Ñбедили многиÑ

владелÑÑев СТО в пÑавилÑноÑÑи вÑбоÑа, Ñделанного ими в ÑÐ²Ð¾Ñ Ð²ÑемÑ. ОÑÑÐ°Ð½Ð°Ð²Ð»Ð¸Ð²Ð°Ñ Ñвой вÑбоÑ

именно на наÑем обоÑÑдовании, Ð²Ñ Ð±ÑдеÑе изÑÐ¼Ð»ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð¾Ð¿ÑималÑнÑм ÑооÑноÑением «Ñена/каÑеÑÑво».

ОбоÑÑдование Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¡Ð¢ÐžÐºÑпиÑÑ Ð² Ðиеве ÑкÑаине

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...