What Is Your Dream Gun?

Itto Ogami

• 2 weeks later...

Some of my DREAM guns are actually what I've owned, but now left with my sister who still live in USA. The CZ 452 Scout in 22LR bolt action is one of my favorite for paper target shooting. Even with the cheap brick carton ammo like Browing or Winchester, I was able to achieve a tight grouping of 5 shots with a scope within a nickel size coin at 50 yards. A great performer for a mid price range gun. The rifle comes with a decent metal sight that shoot well for me at up to 50 yards. I have set up the rifle with a scope mount that will allow me to see the iron sight beneath the scope. If for some reason your rifle got bumped and misaligned your scope zero aim, you still can immediately use your iron sight. I also do have a bore sighter just to recalibrate my scope. The next one is the Ruger 10/22 rifle attached with the banana magazine clip.

My dream guns are Calico in 22LR or 9mm, 22LR for plinking and 9mm for home defense. TC Contender single shot receiver than can attached to different caliber barrel (including wildcat cartridge). Winchester lever action rifle in 357Magnum. TC muzzleloader in 60cal. Wow, seems like it's no longer a dream guns but a collection wish list. Well, what can I say, tulo laway lang ako dito sa Pinas, can't own any gun at all due to my citizenship. Bomber!

• 2 weeks later...

your in luck, JohnLee. the gun show is in SM Megamall this weekend, from the 10th to the 14th. you could look around. i suggest either a full size or compact 9mm. something with an external safety. may i suggest Armscor/Tanfoglio or Norinco as they are cheap and dependable....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...