• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thanks boss.

Ayoko nang maulit yon. Hehehehe...

Was listening to the show kasindaksindak on 92.3fm It airs on late sunday night to midnight. According to the hosts, there's a difference between having a third eye and having a sixth sense. They said having a sixth sense makes one more sensitive to the feeling (physical/emotional) to the paranormal. They said having an active third eye enables people to actually see paranormal.

If that were true, I'm more of a sixth sense kind of guy. I've seen some stuff before though. Pero I can't shake it sometimes, feeling ko namamalikmata lang ako. it usually happens in between sleeping and waking... Can't tell tuloy if it's all real.

Can';t wait to read someone else's share. =)

• 3 weeks later...

walang third eye, walang binubukas o sinasara, the concept of third eye was only a belief of the hindus. what we have is the state of consciousness which are varied and only can be enhanced wih day to day interaction with nature. Yung iba nakakakita (clairvoyance) kasi mataas ang kanilang level of consciousness. I repeat walang third eye.

walang third eye, walang binubukas o sinasara, the concept of third eye was only a belief of the hindus. what we have is the state of consciousness which are varied and only can be enhanced wih day to day interaction with nature. Yung iba nakakakita (clairvoyance) kasi mataas ang kanilang level of consciousness. I repeat walang third eye.

more over, the third eye has long been illustrated at the back of a US Dollar note.

it represents the "all seeing eye." - or lucifer's eye to be exact.

People who worship lucifer use the one eye symbol or most commonly referred to as "third eye" to symbolize their discipleship.

you dont believe me? google the word: "illuminati" on the internet. ph34r.gif

here's a start: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/symbols_of_the_illuminati.htm

more over, the third eye has long been illustrated at the back of a US Dollar note.

it represents the "all seeing eye." - or lucifer's eye to be exact.

People who worship lucifer use the one eye symbol or most commonly referred to as "third eye" to symbolize their discipleship.

you dont believe me? google the word: "illuminati" on the internet. ph34r.gif

here's a start: http://www.jesus-is-..._illuminati.htm

First of all the concept of third eye is different from the eye of horus pañero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The ability of the 6th sense varies.. it does not follow parati na when your 3rd eye is active, eh nakakakita ka na agad. This is like a medical degree na may kanya kanyang specialization. One person may be visual, but he cannot foretell the future or could not see the glipse of what is to happen. Meron naman tipong oracle who can see what's going to happen to a person in a few months or years to come but he is not visual. Others can hear but not see as well. Other people can easily do astral travel but not another person.

This can be practiced, mejo may effort lang pag magisa ka lang dahil walang makapagverify kung tama yung nararamdaman mo. And don't expect a fully visual manifestation of these spirits, pag nangyayare tong ganito, obviously they want to be seen (I've had counts of experiences with this method). Also, if you're starting to get visual na, expect all sorts of beings, including those that you can only imagine :)