Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

Guys can anyone suggest a good watch that I can wear with a suit or a pair of jeans. I mean something versitle... Ano acrylic/rubber bands but I want a metal strap. A brand with good after service and with lots of repair centers. A watch that I could use for say like 30 years or maybe even more...

My budget would be $500-$600 (US) or PHP20k-PHP30.

Thanks.

i dont think theres a watch that will be good for 30 years and will cost only 500 to 600$, vintage seikos would be great, but i dont think there would be any swiss watch that would fit your description, a low end tag heuer maybe, or tissot

thanks. Are those Ball, Oris and Tudor watches way out of my budget?

with the 20K budget, you can already get a seiko sumo, me sukli pa :thumbsupsmiley: sad to say, not yet available in our

borrowed pics

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/OnkelC/Uhren/smallCIMG5468.jpg

This looks very nice. I was looking for a watch with thin metal straps anyway so that I can wear it on formal occations. Because let's face it, you can be wearing an audemars piguet but if it's a divers watch youd still look like a shumck...

BTW is there like a store where there are a lots of seikos on display so that I can make some selections...

thanks.