Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

need your opinions on which of the two is more preferable.Ā  yeah, i know, they're quartz but for the price meron ka nang chrono, pwedeng pwede na pang harabas.Ā  so far i have only seen the black dialĀ  and it is a beauty but am very intrigued by the yellow one.Ā  your thoughts much appreciated.

the design and countours of the case of the watch is basically sporty and sleek and a black face contributes more to the sleek design. the yellow is also sporty but i think it is more suited to a tachymeter bezel. hope this might contributre to your decision.

need your opinions on which of the two is more preferable.Ā  yeah, i know, they're quartz but for the price meron ka nang chrono, pwedeng pwede na pang harabas.Ā  so far i have only seen the black dialĀ  and it is a beauty but am very intrigued by the yellow one.Ā  your thoughts much appreciated.

Ā 

i'd go with the black dial...its more sleek and can be used for casual everyday wear or can slide into a nice dress up watch for outings/dates etc...the yellow one is not bad and will attract some attention but it looks more casual.

Ā 

either way they look alright!

thank you all for your inputs!

Ā 

pinoy strigoi ,

i agree na timeless nga yung black at madali nga iterno sa damit. i felt the same way when i tried it on. very sleek design. it's just that i have been itching so much for a yellow dialed watch for some time now. wala naman akong balak isuot ito on formal occasions. i have other watches for that. i just want something to wear to the gym and while playing badminton and maybe while just hanging out at the mall or something. in fairness to the yellow dial, i don't think the look would be antiquated so soon. case in point is the yellow seiko diver and its brother the orange monster. i appreciate your opinions. thanks

Ā 

atong,

i wish the yellow did have a tachymeter bezel. which is why i am still going to get a yellow seiko diver's in the future (if i find one).

Ā 

luol deng,

as i said, the reason for getting this watch isn't really to dress up but for more casual and rugged activities. yeah, the yellow probably would attract more attention which is why i am leaning more towards it. the black one is nice talaga but i feel that the yellow would even ellicit second and third glances. isn't that the idea? Ganun kasi ako eh, i like to look at and appreciate other people's watches. in a subtle and discreet manner of course. thanks for the reply.

Ā 

Ā 

i am still not yet decided but as i said am now leaning more towards the yellow. such a big fuss over a quartz watch! pero for its price, who's complaining? i wish i could find and try on the yellow one to make the decision easier. this would be the first time i would have a chronograph again since this busted-up Esprit

Ā 

post-59677-1130144156.jpg

Ā 

i will be getting the casio chrono from the states through the net where it is even much cheaper. won't be getting it for another 3 weeks or so til some relatives come home. in the meantime i have this rado tank as my project. all suggestions welcome

Ā 

post-59677-1130144342.jpg

Edited by dennis612

Most of my watches are citizen - Eco-Drive with sapphire glass for casual activities; Titanium Chronograph for office wear and red-lavander-maroon Telemeter Chronograph for fashionable look.

Ā 

What I consider a good investment is my Concord Saratoga embeded with eight teeny weeny tiny pieces of diamonds and blue sapphire knob.

Ā 

But how I wish I can still buy another Citizen used for aviation. They really look cool!!!

Most of my watches are citizen - Eco-Drive with sapphire glass for casual activities; Titanium Chronograph for office wear and red-lavander-maroon Telemeter Chronograph for fashionable look.

Ā 

What I consider a good investment is my Concord Saratoga embeded with eight teeny weeny tiny pieces of diamonds and blue sapphire knob.

Ā 

But how I wish I can still buy another Citizen used for aviation.Ā  They really look cool!!!

Ā 

so go ahead, give in to temptation. buy another one...hahaha :evil:

watches are always a good investment. Citizen makes good quality watches and their prices arent that bad too.

Ā 

care to share some pics of your beauties?

• 2 weeks later...