Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

• 2 weeks later...
Rolex, old oyster perpetual , Rolex 1900's chain watch, Tudor Date Just first 90,000php watch I bought. First collectible swatch that hit manila, Guess Sports, Techno Marine Silver Surfer Edition, Long Jeans, Tag Huer F-1 edition,Rado.

care to show some pics of your chain watch? i presume your tudor is a prince date from the price you bought it. its probably worth less than half the original price you bought it. tudor doesnt keep a price as good as rolex but it is still a very beautiful watch. i have one myself

for me it's still TAG... been using Tag for more than a decade papalit-palit ng models though.. but i like it since it's a watch for all occassions..

i'd have to disagree with the last statement unless the tag you're referring to is a link or its s/el predecessor. most tags which came out from the 2000 to the 6000 series were very sporty and quite great for sport and casual use but were quite inappropriate for formal use. more formal models came out only when they later introduced the alter ego followed by the revival models. the designs, though, for the more common 2000 models, had minimal changes throughout the years and was considered a classic. seems like they copied something more from rolex than the design of the submariner. why it was often used for all occassions was probably due to the massive marketing campaign by LVMH to push it as one of the more premiere brands among the youth. many conformists considered it to be an overpriced eta engine with a refined casing. :)

i'm looking forward to more exciting models in the coming years. lets see what the aquaracer-led pack leads you to in the trendy watchmaking future.