Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

On 4/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, Black Clover said:

It all depends on your budget.

Around 5k PHP, but could be willing to shell out up to 7 or 8 at my current financial situation, so to say. 😅 Some friends have recommended getting a Seiko 5 (which seems like a good deal btw), but I just wanted to see if I have other quality options at the same price point before jumping in.

13 minutes ago, manofculture said:

Around 5k PHP, but could be willing to shell out up to 7 or 8 at my current financial situation, so to say. 😅 Some friends have recommended getting a Seiko 5 (which seems like a good deal btw), but I just wanted to see if I have other quality options at the same price point before jumping in.

A Seiko 5 is a sure bet. You may also want to check out the Swatch Sistem 51, which are Swatch's automatic watches and are bang-for-the-buck, IMHO. They have some Irony versions of the Sistem 51, too, if you're inclined to go beyond the bioceramic/plastic models (although mas mahal ang Irony).

In my above post of my current watches, the second one from the left in the top row is a Swatch Sistem 51 Irony from two years ago, I believe. To its right is a Seiko Macchina Sportiva Chronograph.

1 hour ago, manofculture said:

Orient or seiko.

23 hours ago, hexagonzo said:

A Seiko 5 is a sure bet. You may also want to check out the Swatch Sistem 51, which are Swatch's automatic watches and are bang-for-the-buck, IMHO. They have some Irony versions of the Sistem 51, too, if you're inclined to go beyond the bioceramic/plastic models (although mas mahal ang Irony).

In my above post of my current watches, the second one from the left in the top row is a Swatch Sistem 51 Irony from two years ago, I believe. To its right is a Seiko Macchina Sportiva Chronograph.

23 hours ago, EricMurphy69 said:

Orient or seiko.

Thanks for the suggestions, will look into these as well. Cheers!