Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

I asked a watch repairman about using a watch winder but he doesn't suggest using one.  the gears will be worn out quickly according to him.  My 16233's dial is not champagne but i think it's STEEL in color similar to the stainless link of the jubilee bracelet. It's very flashy to wear it everyday for my age since i'm only in the late twenties. Maybe when i reach the age of 35.  :)

ohh sorry. i must have my eyesight checked. the rhodium dial is definitely a more welcome sight than the champagne one if you're below 40. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi watch gurus, I just wanna say that y' all got some fine watches, seeing this site makes me drool.

Guys, I just like to ask, cause I'm planning to get a Tag F1 (wish I could buy a better one, but my budget restricts me hehehe) Which color would u prefer the white plate or the black plate, Im in my Mid 20's and I sure hope I can choose the right color that will suit well for me. TIA

Hi watch gurus, I just wanna say that y' all got some fine watches, seeing this site makes me drool.

Guys, I just like to ask, cause I'm planning to get a Tag F1 (wish I could buy a better one, but my budget restricts me hehehe) Which color would u prefer the white plate or the black plate, Im in my Mid 20's and I sure hope I can choose the right color that will suit well for me. TIA

you must be referring to the black or white dial. if that is really the case, black dials are generally considered more sporty while whilte dials are more casual. as to function, the luminiscence of the tritium or luminova on the hands and on the numerals stands out more with black dials. another thing you might want to consider is the combination of the dial color with the strap color. im not really familiar with the f1 series but i believe there are choices of black white and red for it combinced with titianium bracelets. a watch seller friend told me the most 'saleable' color is the red one. any other suggestions?

you must be referring to the black or white dial.  if that is really the case, black dials are generally considered more sporty while whilte dials are more casual.  as to function, the luminiscence of the tritium or luminova on the hands and on the numerals stands out more with black dials.  another thing you might want to consider is the combination of the dial color with the strap color.  im not really familiar with the f1 series but i believe there are choices of black white and red for it combinced with titianium bracelets. a watch seller friend told me the most 'saleable' color is the red one. any other suggestions?

I do appreciate your idea on this one Sir, Im glad I post this question on this amazing site :cool: Anyway, I think I'll be getting the white dial cause I think the color blends well with my personality hehe. I sure hope I could afford a rollie someday thanks bro.

I do appreciate your idea on this one Sir, Im glad I post this question on this amazing site  :cool:  Anyway, I think I'll be getting the white dial cause I think the color blends well with my personality hehe. I sure hope I could afford a rollie someday thanks bro.

just trying to be of any help. :) i know some places where you can get cheaper watches. just pm me if youre interested. just work hard, save your hard-earned money and be true to yourself that you really want a rollie and you'll get there someday :)

i have a rolex oyster but i don't wear it.. not the image i want to project.

i wear a casio lineage titanium...

what image does it project to you? or to anybody else? i prefer to wear watches for their beauty and my personal satisfaction. dont care about what other people might think.

i sometimes wear a cheap china made digital watch when im around multimillionaires and they wouldnt wink an eye.... or a rolex when i'm with my employees and they would give a damn as long as they get their salaries on time. unless the person is a watch afficionado, better beware of people who pay attention to what brand of watch you are wearing.

if its the 'old man' image, you could wear the stainless models and oyster bracelets as they have a more sporty look. not everyone has a chance to wear an oyster... cherish it and use it instead of letting it remain in the drawers or safety deposit boxes :)

i have a rolex oyster but i don't wear it.. not the image i want to project.

i wear a casio lineage titanium...

what image does it project to you? or to anybody else? i prefer to wear watches for their beauty and my personal satisfaction. dont care about what other people might think.

i sometimes wear a cheap china made digital watch when im around multimillionaires and they wouldnt wink an eye.... or a rolex when i'm with my employees and they would give a damn as long as they get their salaries on time. unless the person is a watch afficionado, better beware of people who pay attention to what brand of watch you are wearing.

if its the 'old man' image, you could wear the stainless models and oyster bracelets as they have a more sporty look. not everyone has a chance to wear an oyster... cherish it and use it instead of letting it remain in the drawers or safety deposit boxes :)