Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

serious?????!!!!!! 

bakit sa amazon ka pa nag-order? wala ka ba nakita available dito nung model na gusto mo?

"my watch" is the only store i know that sells hamilton here, it's located in gateway mall, they have the "khaki" line, but not the model that i want, also, as per my comp*tation, mahal dito, to think yung model that they have is the cheaper line, after i computed it mas mura pa via amazon....you need patience tho, dami kasi binebenta sa amazon na hamilton, you have to search for the model you like and look for the cheapest price. ;)

Edited by mild seven

i have experienced getting a pckage from the states but that was years ago and it contained some t-shirts and CD's, no problems naman with the post office pero i have heard stories of people being harassed nga by postal employees whenever they ordered books from amazon. I don't know how it is these days but that is the reason why i refrain from making online purchases as much as possible although it is amazing what great deals you can get through the internet. case in point is the vostok watch na pina-order ko to be delivered to relatives in the states. problem ko naman is it's taking them (my relatives) damn too long to send the watch to me. :grr:

buti na lang ibibigay ni mild seven sa akin yung kanya pag nagsawa na siya. hahahahaha!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Got Some watches on the selling block:

Philippe Charriol Columbus (silver quartz cable bracelet)

Rado (gold filled) Rolex-type, leather band Voyager

Titus SS Calypsomatic (red dial) divers

70's Omega Seamaster Day date Auto (gold dial) SS

Seiko Divers 150m (white dial with gold-trimmed markers)

PM me your best offer. (Or I can swap with Atong's Speedy ;) )

My friend 's selling the ff:

Vostok (Tank design dial) leather band.

PM me

Rolex Explorer 2 (SS black dial) complete.

Asking is 275k

PM me! :)