Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

re acidic i recommend used plastic...

Sir, I was asking what model of prescription glasses do you have that I can possibly purchase that can address the acidic situation? I am interested in buying Oakley prescription glasses so I hope you can answer my question.

bro diba yung dictate 4.0 na order ko is resistant to acid???? :unsure:

bro dictate is made of titanium metal hindi ko alam kung paano reaction ng acidic dun... d2 kc they can say it doent affect the metal kc hindi ka papawisan d2 tulad dyan stin... reaction ng metal sa user hindi kona masasagot... mga kapatid...

Sir, I was asking what model of prescription glasses do you have that I can possibly purchase that can address the acidic situation? I am interested in buying Oakley prescription glasses so I hope you can answer my question.

Boss i dont have any prescription ryt now with me, i left it in the Philippines, most of whats left is metal... re acidic reaction tru metals, kindly browse oakley.com and look for plastic coated prescription frame of your choice and best fits you... give me the model or even better indicate the code no... i hope you understand...

Sir, good day. What prescription frames do you have that's corrosion resistant especially to sweat? And can you recommend local optical shops that can make the lenses for the Oakley prescription frames you provide? Hope to get your feedback...... Thanks!

Re optical, most of my clients are my office mate's, executive optical doent have a problem doing your prescription eye ware, specially in market market...

bro dictate is made of titanium metal hindi ko alam kung paano reaction ng acidic dun... d2 kc they can say it doent affect the metal kc hindi ka papawisan d2 tulad dyan stin... reaction ng metal sa user hindi kona masasagot... mga kapatid...

copish.. yun yung gusto kong masubukan.. titanium.. baka umubra sa pawis ko. :thumbsupsmiley:

Boss i dont have any prescription ryt now with me, i left it in the Philippines, most of whats left is metal... re acidic reaction tru metals, kindly browse oakley.com and look for plastic coated prescription frame of your choice and best fits you... give me the model or even better indicate the code no... i hope you understand...

Thanks sir for replying to my queries. Could you PM to me the cost of the following prescription frames:

Gasket Black/Red (12-007)

Transistor Pewter (22-147)

Hopefully I can purchase one of these frames from you when you get back.

Thanks sir for replying to my queries. Could you PM to me the cost of the following prescription frames:

Gasket Black/Red (12-007)

Transistor Pewter (22-147)

Hopefully I can purchase one of these frames from you when you get back.

kindly confirm these model sir bec im going to oakley tom and make reservations for this... i dont know if i can open MTC these coming week i have a 1 week seminar at FBI... most of my prescription glass cost only 4,500... if i cant get it at that price i wont get it at all... so pls sir kindly confirm these two model....

Yehey!!!! D2 na ko L.A. sarap d2 kahit sa ka pumunta para kang naka 2 hp na aircon.... daming tisay.... ehehe sir dwnski lalaki mata mo rito.... sir juan alberto magiging tigasin ka rito.... order lang po back ako august 8.... ang mahili taya... hahahaha

re acidic i recommend used plastic...

intervene 2.0 pewter sold. he he he......... sige patigas pa!

kindly confirm these model sir bec im going to oakley tom and make reservations for this... i dont know if i can open MTC these coming week i have a 1 week seminar at FBI... most of my prescription glass cost only 4,500... if i cant get it at that price i wont get it at all... so pls sir kindly confirm these two model....

Sir, confirmed!

intervene 2.0 pewter sold. he he he......... sige patigas pa!

Wow! galing mo brod... iv met the supplier this am at swap meet, bro... iv all orders are go... n good news iv got 2 ichiro series coming its in the bag... you know bro its not gunna be cheap... hahahaha....

after my seminar will be the sched to Oakley main building.... i cant wait... i have a prospect brod... Pitt Boss... napa buntong hininga ang contact hahahaha.... actual price in the internet is $595.00 DIME!!!!! more cooler than jawbone... pure titanium metal... sorry pre nagmamakaawang makaha ako ng 1... pahiram nalang kita.... hahahahaha another thing iv seen the contact's shirt sleeves polo... DIME! it was so cool we will be selling Polo shirt to... hahahahaha angas na naman natin sa ofc... hanap ako brief ng oakley para all out oakley na tyo.... hahahaha

Wow! galing mo brod... iv met the supplier this am at swap meet, bro... iv all orders are go... n good news iv got 2 ichiro series coming its in the bag... you know bro its not gunna be cheap... hahahaha....

after my seminar will be the sched to Oakley main building.... i cant wait... i have a prospect brod... Pitt Boss... napa buntong hininga ang contact hahahaha.... actual price in the internet is $595.00 DIME!!!!! more cooler than jawbone... pure titanium metal... sorry pre nagmamakaawang makaha ako ng 1... pahiram nalang kita.... hahahahaha another thing iv seen the contact's shirt sleeves polo... DIME! it was so cool we will be selling Polo shirt to... hahahahaha angas na naman natin sa ofc... hanap ako brief ng oakley para all out oakley na tyo.... hahahaha

Pre another thing meron pa ko 2 flak jacket sa house, 1 juliet polished black polarized lens, and romeo 2 matt, black polarized... baka may mag hanap txt mo nalang house ko... ty ng marami pre

Sir, confirmed!

okie sir... get ready nalang po... need to dispose all within 15 days... you can pm your contact detail and ill contact you as soon as i got the units... wala pong advance payment d2. pede pang umatras anytime bec i believe that someone's trash is another one's treasure... kaliwaan po tyo kaya you dont need to worry... kindly prepare nalang po ang payment once ive confirm the orders... all orders will be reserved for only 5 days upon my arrival or confirmation of open sale... after that five days all orders unclaimed will be open sale to anyone who is interested buyer... tnx again bro...

Pre another thing meron pa ko 2 flak jacket sa house, 1 juliet polished black polarized lens, and romeo 2 matt, black polarized... baka may mag hanap txt mo nalang house ko... ty ng marami pre

may nagpapatanong ng chosshair asian fit black, magkano daw? sure buyer 'to.

okie sir... get ready nalang po... need to dispose all within 15 days... you can pm your contact detail and ill contact you as soon as i got the units... wala pong advance payment d2. pede pang umatras anytime bec i believe that someone's trash is another one's treasure... kaliwaan po tyo kaya you dont need to worry... kindly prepare nalang po ang payment once ive confirm the orders... all orders will be reserved for only 5 days upon my arrival or confirmation of open sale... after that five days all orders unclaimed will be open sale to anyone who is interested buyer... tnx again bro...

You've got PM. :thumbsupsmiley:

boss, basta yung order ko na jawbone, 3 kinds, confirmed and as soon as you arrive i'll give the payment na. i've seen the pitt boss, mas trip ko pa rin jawbone hehehe.