Oakley Shades And Prescription On Sale

is the prescription eyeglass in post #34, first pic, still available? what model is it?

Post # 34 consist of the following:

Fate 2.0 Polished Gold (sold) available polished black 2.0

Jacknife 2.0 polished mercury (sold)

poetic 2.0 (still available)

split tread (sold)

sorry for the late reply my comp burn down... due to lightning hope i can fix it tom for update...

okay, pls order for me muffler prescription glasses in black or grey tortoise...

http://mi.oakley.com/images/catalog/generated/380x340/b8/49ba7801ebf83.jpg

For their street look, our athletes want something with backbone a style that trounces the meek mindset of today’s “been-there / done-that” designs. For this frame, we went back to the days of vintage hotrods, classic motorcycles, shop grease and adrenalin. Take a look at the temple shocks on this frame and you’ll see sculptures inspired by the muffler mounts of muscle machines that owned the roads of yesterday.

Confident contours of lightweight, stress-resistant acetate create the angular look of Oakley MUFFLER. Accented with metal icons, the ear stems sweep back to achieve a Three-Point Fit. UNOBTAINIUM® stem sleeves make the fit even more comfortable while keeping the frame in place by increasing grip with sweat. This authentic Oakley original comes with a storage case.

* Constructed of light weight, stress resistant, durable acetate

* Heat adjustable

* UNOBTAINIUM® ear socks

* C-5™ components

* Durable 5 barrel hinge

* Metal icon

* Collection specific case included

Edited by koopahl
okay, pls order for me muffler prescription glasses in black or grey tortoise...

http://mi.oakley.com/images/catalog/generated/380x340/b8/49ba7801ebf83.jpg

For their street look, our athletes want something with backbone a style that trounces the meek mindset of today’s “been-there / done-that” designs. For this frame, we went back to the days of vintage hotrods, classic motorcycles, shop grease and adrenalin. Take a look at the temple shocks on this frame and you’ll see sculptures inspired by the muffler mounts of muscle machines that owned the roads of yesterday.

Confident contours of lightweight, stress-resistant acetate create the angular look of Oakley MUFFLER. Accented with metal icons, the ear stems sweep back to achieve a Three-Point Fit. UNOBTAINIUM® stem sleeves make the fit even more comfortable while keeping the frame in place by increasing grip with sweat. This authentic Oakley original comes with a storage case.

* Constructed of light weight, stress resistant, durable acetate

* Heat adjustable

* UNOBTAINIUM® ear socks

* C-5™ components

* Durable 5 barrel hinge

* Metal icon

* Collection specific case included

Copy sir ill be leaving my 1st week of july 1st week on august ill have the unit.

sir kasmutingrato; i'll be waiting for your next collection of prescription glasses. i need to change my glasses that are two years old now. thanks!

sir wala kabang napili sa mga naka post kong prescription glass? anyway you can choose sa website n give me the details specially the item no... sabay sabay na sa july...

Sir order ko na to

Magkano ung item no. 4?

At meron k bang S.I. Assault boots

Sir sorry I still have jacknife brush crome and item no. 4 last thrusday. Pero meron akong pinsan na hindi ko matangihan he is a priest in Quezon Province, Nagustuhan nya yung jacknife brush crome ko and yun Flack Jacket na text... Sensya na po hindi ko napost agad.... Langit muna bago ang lahat hope u understand.... hehehehe dont worry sir noted ko mga request ng mga browsers ko... re S.I. Assault Boots sir i cant promise kc mabigat to sa baggage ko but ill try.... paki post nalang po ang item no. and size ng boots hope i can get it by next month...

bro, please check and give me the price for jawbone, three kinds:

Polished Black/Black Iridium Vented, Yellow (04-211) Livestrong

Polished Black/Positive Red Iridium, Persimmon (04-203) Polarized

Infrared/VR50 Photochromic Vented (04-210) Transition

if this are available, i may get one each.

bro, please check and give me the price for jawbone, three kinds:

Polished Black/Black Iridium Vented, Yellow (04-211) Livestrong

Polished Black/Positive Red Iridium, Persimmon (04-203) Polarized

Infrared/VR50 Photochromic Vented (04-210) Transition

if this are available, i may get one each.

hahaha hanep tong hinahanap mo sir hindi pa release... anyway ill try