1 Month Without Sex

that's a big trouble for me....something went wrong, if you don't have sex for 1 month....maybe he's hiding something or not satisfied anymore....(unless if there is a physical reason)....

Naprapraning ka lang siguro. Even when I'm in a relationship, 1 month is kinda short. It's not the quantity but the quality. You could spend 3, even 6 months waiting for that special someone to have sex with, but yung kapalit is just the 2 of you and a weekend (or even a week) in a nearly deserted beach resort...

Hmm, diba yung movie na Pirate's of the Caribbean: At World's End, Turner could only set foot on dry land for one day every 10 years at sea? But hey, if I had Elizabeth Hurley to myself for that one day, I'd almost be tempted to agree to those terms. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 5 months later...

sex ang pinag-uusapan, kamay ba?

back to topic, madali lng ang 1 month. malibog lng tlga ung nag start ng topic na to

bro, not necessarily malibog. it's a love story that she manage to figure out that he has

another one kaya naging tigang cya for a month. try to read pages 1 up to 3 ata yun where it ended.