1 Month Without Sex

uhm, we can always guess and assume the reason behind, but would it solve the problem ? Standing from a man's point of view, no matter how busy we are at work or in business we always have time for it.. Agree guys ? If you don't want to confront him and ask him directly, then perhaps you may send implied signals and assess how he would respond.. Again implied please and not direct ... Guys won't be attracted to something that is predictable in nature.. Don't approach him one night saying " Bakit ba cold ka na sa kin ? Nde mo man lang ako tinatabihan ? Cguro may iba ka na ?" Ooopps... guys would find this assertive than caring and you won't be able to get the answer you want. Just be sweet and pretty when he's around and try to go into his senses.. Let him be the one to ask it for you, but you can always initiate your part.. Good luck! Hope to hear from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
uhm, we can always guess and assume the reason behind, but would it solve the problem ? Standing from a man's point of view, no matter how busy we are at work or in business we always have time for it.. Agree guys ? If you don't want to confront him and ask him directly, then perhaps you may send implied signals and assess how he would respond.. Again implied please and not direct ... Guys won't be attracted to something that is predictable in nature.. Don't approach him one night saying " Bakit ba cold ka na sa kin ? Nde mo man lang ako tinatabihan ? Cguro may iba ka na ?" Ooopps... guys would find this assertive than caring and you won't be able to get the answer you want. Just be sweet and pretty when he's around and try to go into his senses.. Let him be the one to ask it for you, but you can always initiate your part.. Good luck! Hope to hear from you.

If you backread i already confirmed na may babae sya, pinalayas ko sya ng bahay, we we're seperated for a month, then bumalik sya sa akin, i thought it will be ok, until now that i just realized that my feelings for him is not that strong anymore, should i say the love was lessened and no trust at all. Ngayon ang problema ko is how to say it to him without hurting his feelings.

I have the same problem with inday. i asked him why we don't have sex anymore, marami syang excuses.

like he doesn't feel like doing it because natrauma sya nung nadelay period ko but i found out na meron syang

finiflirt sa office nla. i don't know if they're having intimate relationship. i don't know what to do anymore. pls help.

• 1 month later...
If you backread i already confirmed na may babae sya, pinalayas ko sya ng bahay, we we're seperated for a month, then bumalik sya sa akin, i thought it will be ok, until now that i just realized that my feelings for him is not that strong anymore, should i say the love was lessened and no trust at all. Ngayon ang problema ko is how to say it to him without hurting his feelings.

Inday, you really cannot prevent the fact that his feelings might get hurt (well patas lang, sinaktan karin nya diba?). It's not a perfect world, if you try to wait for the right time or try to wait it out for some chance to say it, baka mas tumagal pa yun pagdurusa mo (nagdurusa ka nga ba?). Pero bottom line, say it now because the more you wait, mas lalo ka mahihirapan sabihin. Pikit ka, take a deap breath, then start blurting out what's on your mind. If he asks for some explanation to your decision, do give him the real reason. Then give an ultimatum or deadline for him to clear his things from your home. :goatee:

Inday, you really cannot prevent the fact that his feelings might get hurt (well patas lang, sinaktan karin nya diba?). It's not a perfect world, if you try to wait for the right time or try to wait it out for some chance to say it, baka mas tumagal pa yun pagdurusa mo (nagdurusa ka nga ba?). Pero bottom line, say it now because the more you wait, mas lalo ka mahihirapan sabihin. Pikit ka, take a deap breath, then start blurting out what's on your mind. If he asks for some explanation to your decision, do give him the real reason. Then give an ultimatum or deadline for him to clear his things from your home. :goatee:

I did told him everything, sabi nya mag-aapply daw sa sa abroad, hintayin ko na lang muna daw makaalis sya, kasi wala naman syang pupuntahan. Nung una puro away talaga kami, kasi ayoko, hanggang naawa na rin ako, kasi hindi daw talaga sya aalis, eh ayoko namang mag baranggayan pa kami, at saka may pinagsamahan din naman kami, na kahit sinaktan nya ako ng sobra-sobra ayoko rin namang saktan sya just to get even with him. Nag aapply na sya ngayon, hopefully matanggap na sya before this year ends.

I have the same problem with inday. i asked him why we don't have sex anymore, marami syang excuses.

like he doesn't feel like doing it because natrauma sya nung nadelay period ko but i found out na meron syang

finiflirt sa office nla. i don't know if they're having intimate relationship. i don't know what to do anymore. pls help.

did actually happen to me...jeez i really did abstained since the worst scare i had back in the days.....2 weeks ata un na nde ka makkatulog ng ayos...made me think na its not worth the sleepless nights... :unsure:

I did told him everything, sabi nya mag-aapply daw sa sa abroad, hintayin ko na lang muna daw makaalis sya, kasi wala naman syang pupuntahan. Nung una puro away talaga kami, kasi ayoko, hanggang naawa na rin ako, kasi hindi daw talaga sya aalis, eh ayoko namang mag baranggayan pa kami, at saka may pinagsamahan din naman kami, na kahit sinaktan nya ako ng sobra-sobra ayoko rin namang saktan sya just to get even with him. Nag aapply na sya ngayon, hopefully matanggap na sya before this year ends.

the best thing to do is cheat on him...pamukha mo na meron kang ibang kinakama...tulad ko willing...ehehe!

kidding aside...

kick the bum to the curb...

a lot of people are homeless and poor...

most of them is of their own choosing...

consequences lang yan...alangan naman...maging charitable institution ka my dear... :goatee:

• 2 weeks later...