1 Month Without Sex

Hi. No sex for 7 months and counting. Wife is currently pregnant with our second child, and high risk so abstain muna kami, kasi mababa matres. Recently she finally opened up to the idea of giving me a hall pass and "pag isipan daw" if mag spectate sya . Maybe I'll cash it in one of these days.

Right now, I wish sex is a commodity that one can easily get without repercussions, without the attendant moral and social issues. Ilang bwan na, hanuva!!!

My current relationship is probably my biggest frustration for the lack of sex. I met this guy in a gym early this year, and after not being in a relationship for 6 years, I started dating him. Josko, he is probably the only man i know with no interest in sex. He never initiates. Hindi nya hinahanap. Whenever I initiate, and we try doing it, he doesn't "rise up" to the ocassion. Ano ito, companionship na lang ba? I am starting to entertain the thought of finding someone else. Kahit gusto ko maging faithful, hindi yata uubra.

It’s coming to about a month. My wife’s out of town and all I have is my right hand. Some people may be cool with just masturbating, but to me, there’s just something missing. I need to feel someone’s warmth, to be able to kiss and be kissed. Ewan ko if other’s feel the same, that’s just my take on it.