our lego cabinets, so far:

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p747/hexagon71/IMG_20140320_2306016101_zps04bb843b.jpg

WOW! nice collection here! i see various type of collections! Is that Mazinger i see on top of the shelves? I also see you got Simpsons. NIce!

Any chance you got the Deathstar Lego? hehe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Everything is Awesome!

Hmn, for Lego (and toys in general) visit Greenhills Shopping Centre sa top floor (north wing). The mezzanine there has a number of shops that sell Lego pieces or sets are prices less than retail stores.

Mahal ang Lego sa PH unfortunately. What I do is just order from Amazon or another online store then have it delivered. Even with the delivery cost it comes out about 10 to 15% cheaper.

This year's ToyCon PH was a bit disappointing because, imo, the retailers sold at normal prices (with the exception of a few retailers) unlike in previous ToyCons. Plus, the organizers should improve on controlling and limiting the amount of people inside the convention to minimise congestion. Anyway, enough of that ...

I used to have a lot of Lego toys when I was a kid until my brothers destroyed and lost all of them. I even had that Spaceman lego set from the Lego Movie at one point.

I'm quite happy that Lego has reinvented itself and that we finally have Lego superheroes and cartoon toys.

Now, I dream of a Lego Final Fantasy or Lego Anime line :)

i used to have a lot of em nung bata ako, kaso ayun halo halo na at kulang kulang na :( ... iniisip ko mangolekta ulet ngayon, is there a store/online seller na mura lang....kasi ang mamahal na nila sobra ngayon, or talagang same retail price silang lahat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...