• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Instead of barbie's and girl stuff my dad would always bring me and my sister a box of lego everytime he comes home from work. I was 6 then. Sayang :(

just arrived from my PAL stewardess contact: last airbender lego sets and characters for my daughter. my family's crazy about the nickelodeon cartoon of avatar. i remember 3 years ago, we spent the whole summer playing its 3 seasons of dvd's and finishing its wii games. by the way, the ZUKO character costed me $92 (whew!), i ordered it 'cause amazon said it's the last available stock.

(o.t.) my stewardess friend gave me a surprise christmas gift: a sealed copy of playboy magazine featuring lindsay lohan. yeah, those copies were snapped up once they appeared in u.s. newstands. resourceful, she tapped her usual blackmarket contacts

post-149034-0-71973400-1324532852.jpg

Edited by remoteworld
  • 11 months later...

used to have a lot of the old sets (space station, the airport and some of the old city sets etc...) back in the day.

lost interest around the time I started losing the pieces.

just starting over, even if my family thinks I'm regressing for taking it up again.

what I'd really like to collect as many of the sets I can and mesh them into one city, kinda like this...

nice collection sir... hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try buying online www.lego.com ship it to a friend in a location included in their shipment. then send via FedEx. Waaay cheaper than buying from the malls.

for the malls, try buld city at greenbelt 5, trinoma. But their sets are priced double than usual. I was able to buy a set at 21,000. at build city, it is priced at more than 36,000.

Saan ba mura bumili nang Lego?

• 1 month later...

Ang sakit kapag nakaapak neto.

oo chong solid. pag nadaganan din ng tuhod haha.

ansaya lang neto andami ko lang dati may pang outerspace, pirates, medieval times tapos nung nagkawala wala yung ibang piyesa, pinaghalo halo ko na lang, bumuo ng kung anu ano haha

meron din ako dati parang lego, atco ata yung tawag dun :)

• 1 month later...

i recently went back to lego building after receiving a star wars at-te kit for christmas. been building mostly classic star wars kits, pero marami na din nahalo, like dc superheroes and lego movie. i have the cuusoo-released back to the future delorean car and my last big build was the simpsons house (inabot ng 1 week to build). sometimes, i just buy kits for the mini figs, and i became a member of bricklink so i could get cheaper used bricks and plates, as well as used kits na out of production na and minifigs.

nahawa ko na si misis, although she builds from the lego architecture series and hello kitty kits from mega bloks.

we currently have 2 bookshelves full of lego builds and i suspect kukulangin na naman ang space dun pretty soon, hehe.