Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Imbes na magreklamo tungkol sa mga posts sa social media, reflect muna sila sa mga sarili nilang buhay bago sila makealam sa mga issue ng mga ibang tao... because great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people... honestly I disgust small minds like chismosa and all that crap...

If you were to choose, what animal would you be in the next life if reincarnation is true and why?

1. Travel as many as we can with my 2 ladies(Labrador Retrievers)

2. Catch up with all the people I met during my lifetime

3. Give away all my stuff to a worthy kid

4. Share my wisdom to the younger generation

5. Save at least one girl or change a girl that works maybe in a night club, massage parlor or spa

If you like dogs, what dog breed you like the most?

A lot of them actually, then I surrender them to a legit page for adoption after I sustained their life... Because most of stray animal I found are abandoned by their parents...

@tonya: My Ladies(2 labrador ret rievers. thinking about what will i feed them

Have you confronted somebody that you saw hurting a poor furry friend?

Edited by †Castiel†

@chubbyunicorn: According to buzzfeed, my hidden talent is painting because I see things differently, I constantly daydream, and making senseless doodles. Shouldn't share it to anyone because its been more than 15yrs since I last draw something. I can't picasso the crap out of a canvass or take even take an artsy photo. The hell were you thinking buzzfeed?!? LOL!

@hylozoist: my boss because he gives me monehhhh :P

someone throws his/her phone to you, what would you do?

Edited by BettyConfidential
  • Like (+1) 1

This happened to me 3 weeks ago, i saw a girl walking alone in the rain along J.P. Rizal at makati without any umbrella or anything to protect her from rain. You know the traffic along J.P. Rizal during rainy days, you'll see everyone walking and the traffic sucks... Anyways, I offered my umbrella and I let her in with me, we talked and found out she's from The University of Makati taking up Pilitical Science, I walked her home from Guadalupe up to Poblacion. aftwerwards, she asked for my cel no of course I gave it and she's somewhat cute. What I didn't expect is that up to this day we're kinda going out as friends without any attachment, I'm not thinking about going to sleep with her as well if that's what your thinking... That's that

Any act of kindness that resulted in a bad way?