Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

awesome! ... it was my birthday last fri, so i treated myself to a caving trip with my cousins and her friends (its hard to get ppl to participate in outdoors stuff, so none of my friends joined). and saturday we went rafting, it was my first time. it wasn't physically challenging, but the experience was fun. sunday, i just rested and MTC'd all day.

-*-

how did MTC influence your life?

hi Intuition! belated happy birthday! happy.gif

MTC has been an eye-opener in a lot of ways. it's a double-edged sword, though. because as much as i think i'm more equipped now to deal with the realities presented in this community, i've also become more guarded and cynical.

oh well... unsure.gif

what's your best physical asset? tell us why.

women comment on my eyes. nothing special with them, they are just smaller than the pinas norm.

friends in the gym comment on my triceps. well they arent really as toned (im not into body building), but i guess my genetics allowed them to develop faster compared to some body types.

thanks for the greeting MC :)

-*-

to BAN's q: when i saw this youtube video last week = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrlIK_ArzeM (worst death scene ever video)

-*-

would you wanna be married to someone who would ask you to engage in the occasional 3some?

Edited by Intuition