Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

wala lang... everyone's entitled to vanity... vanity can mean you like to take good care of yourself... or your stuff...

pero kung excessive na to the point that i don't feel comfortable in my own skin being with that person because i feel like he's judging me based on how i fare next to him... or kung di ko na ma-take yung sobrang kaartehan nya... yun lang ang kabanas dun...

what's the worst thing anyone can say about you na ikakagalit mo?

I am in no position to tell if he and his companions were guilty, but I do feel happy for their family - of course, kahit naman masamang tao o hindi, every family wants to be complete especially during Christmastime. I do feel sad for the Vizconde family, too, kasi 'di pa rin nila nakukuha ang justice. I just pray na makuha nila ang justice, and kung hindi man talaga guilty sina Webb, sana mahuli na ang tunay na gumawa ng krimen.

What do you plan to serve sa Noche Buena?

D&G Light Blue pag sporty/outdoorsy/casual malling look

Dreams for everyday wear

Soul by Curve (Liz Claiborne) on special occasions, as a replacement to my usual Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden (naubos na eh, kelangan bumili ng bago)

although honestly, i really, really miss the Green Tea Revitalized version... sad.gif

your favorite odors/scents (not necessarily perfumes)?