Practical Shooting

pareng pare

Hi sirs anybody here knows the taurus judge? And do you recommend the beretta 9mm or do you have any suggestions

on the whole, Taurus revolvers are very reliable. i will not say the same about their auto pistols! :angry:

as to Beretta, you have got to be more specific, as Beretta has many models in the 9mm caliber.....

Went to the gun show with the thought of purchasing a caliber 45 pistol but was disapointed with all the requirements which I have to produce and undergo again, decided to hold in abeyance my purchase till the requirements are relaxed.

my advice would be to wait until the new law takes effect. first, there will be an amnesty. then the new law fully takes hold. Licenses will be in several Classes/Categories. a Class A allows you to own 2 firearms( note, no more 1 long and 1 short), a Class B gets you 3, all the way to a Class G which allows you 30(!). so, one license, multiple firearms, not like the old system wherein isang license per firearm.

you will have to register every firearm under the license, though, and they are still working on how much to charge.

also, the law now also states that you could license ANY Semi-Auto, up until 7.62 NATO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hindi makatao ang bagong gun law....... buti pa ang mga goons at lawless elements nakakapagdala ng ayos, samantalang tyo na mga lehitimong matitinong nag mamayari ng baril eh hindi makapagdala

Been to ptcfor office a while ago, grabe ang hirap nakakawala ng gana mag apply ng ptc...... dami kailangan eh samantalang renewal lang ako

Been to ptcfor office a while ago, grabe ang hirap nakakawala ng gana mag apply ng ptc...... dami kailangan eh samantalang renewal lang ako

absolutely...di ka lang mawawalan ng gana mabibwisit ka pa. kung minsan tuloy mapapaisip ka na maswerte ang mga goons at mga kriminal...nakakapagdala sila ng baril. legitimate owners of guns are having a hard time securing their ptcfor. :angry: