Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello guys! hirap ng may gun ban!

hello anne marie. have you shot a shotgun before? would recommend you try one out first. try the Armscor range in Makati Cinema Square if they have shotguns for rent. if you do like one, and its only for home defense, get a short-barrel pump action. Armscor makes excellent pump actions, so does Hatsan.

Edited by miggyE
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Brothers in Arms,

Expired na PTC license ko, First time ko kasi pap renew, NUng una kasi sa fixer ko lang pinaayos yung PTC kaya i assumed pinatungan nya price, Now im Planning na ako na mismo mag parenew, Paano ba sytema? and magkano kaya babayaran ko?

Mga gun expert, Alam ko matutulungan nyo ako dito,Favor naman pls. Some info.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got home from fed crame , Well hindi maganda results kadami hinihingi sa pagkuha ng ptc

drug test , neuro- dapat sa pnp general hospital kukuha

threat assesment case

mag biometrics pa. hay binanatan ko na lang ng uwi at mag ptt na lang ako. tayong mga legalista pinapahirapan ng lintik na pamunuan ng pnp na yan

i want to purchase a shotgun for home defense.

what's a good model for a girl like me i.e. 5'3" 108lbs?

does this gunban make it difficult to buy one now?

thanks!rolleyes.gif

Hi, I ran across your post. If you haven't bought a shotgun yet, or even if you already have, you might want to visit the site below which deals with how a shotgun should fit you. It talks about length of pull and comb drop which, if they're right for you on your shotgun, will make shooting it as accurate and comfortable as possible for you.

http://www.azgfd.net...gun/2007/09/27/

I have a tactical 12-gauge Mossberg 590 pump action shotgun. As you know, a 12-gauge fires a powerful round with a good amount of recoil. So, as with all guns, and especially because of the bulk, recoil and weight, you need to practice and practice so as to get comfortable with it and develop muscle memory. There is a .410 shotgun round that is easier to handle and I've read they can be good defensive shotguns for individuals who are not comfortable with the 12-gauge.

Depending on the size, configuration and spaces of your residence, you may want to consider a handgun, especially if the spaces don't involve great distances. Honestly, in a stressful situation, I doubt if I'd have a good chance of hitting a moving human target beyond 5-7 meters. That's why it's important to keep practicing to develop accuracy and speed (the latter comes as you develop the former). A revolver with a 4-inch barrel is simple to use. A .38 special with a +P or +P+ load makes a good defensive weapon.

Good shooting and be safe.

Edited by viral