Practical Shooting

pareng pare

uu nga po noh?! HEHEHEHE. slamat po ng marami.

get a 1911 in .45 kahit yung mga local na single stacks. tas i break in mo ng mga 400 rounds sa range.try to join funshoots (sa june na to.hehe) so you can bond with your FA and gain confidence in moving while shooting,using cover, changing magazines etc.

why a 1911 : its cost effective , proven design, and protection-wise. you'd want a bigger round that's more likely to keep your target down in less shots as possible.

kung me budget ka at me bias ka against local brands (na na-eexport na ren btw) get a premium gun na 1911 design : sti ,colt , para-ord (ingat lang sa fakes kung sa tao mo bibilhin)

my own opinion:

1. visit a firing range with a complete variety of caliber available (.45acp, 9mm., .38spl are the most common calibers). try them all. see what caliber suits you. lastly, check what gun fits your hand comfortably.

2. above poster is correct. it does not mean that imported ones are the best ones. Armscor and Firestorm are now at par with the best.

3. i got 4 of my guns from Aquila (located at Harrison Plaza). but if you are to choose a gunstore take into consideration their stocks availability and the quality of service. (i would consider a good service if they can process your license and release your unit within 5 working days)

hope this helps!

sir, how much do you think i need for a gun and a license...for practical shooting. parang masaya eh...

• 2 weeks later...
mga sir...i'm interested to learn practical shooting...how do i get to start any tips? =>

first, you have to ask yourself what caliber you are comfortable with. usually, people start in the sport only after a few years of using a firearm for self-defense. do you have a current gun?

another is joining a gun club. practical shooting takes a lot of practice and lots of time in the range.

and this sir, is just the tip of the iceberg

tanong ko lang po, I just renewed my firearm license and was required to pay a surety bond, what is the surety bond for?

another way for them to make money, it islike their saying you need to pay the bond so they will be sure that you will rehister your firearm, kinda stupid since we already paid for the renewal of our license, that's why we are their at crame to renew our fire arms license.....i was lucky that i didnt have to pay for the renewal last nov09, but i think i they just started this january 2010....