Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

pareng Killerlooks, if ajb isn't going to complain because you picked up his boy ricky rubio, eh ako na ang maunang mag-post. baka ika-talo ko pa sa match-up natin e.

plus why pick up a rookie w/o checking if anyone has the rights to him first?!?

and it's not as if this is the first time you've done such a thing (this season).

Happy New Year Shake and Bake GM's!

bagong style naman diyan!

though i think FPJ'ing will never ever die.

Edited by Labuyo

I already posted something on the league page. This is not the first time he has done this. Di na nakakatuwa eh. Sana magbasa naman muna.

Eto ang rules natin (as adopted from the main dynasty league and as drafted by Bubuy):

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1VsezX4a03pi9tmyDAIVAFFo5Jf_LoEEyTOalDm0mKEg&pli=1

If the link wont work, please check the first page of the NBA Live Dynasty page. Thanks.

Edited by AJBredux

^^ puso mo brad.hehehehe

week 1 was Kyrie; week 2's Rubio; week 3 = ? :unsure: :D :D

ayus pa naman pare. nababalutan ng madaming insulation(taba) courtesy of the holiday excess (crispy pataaaaaah!)

plus i'm really glad that ajb posted a link to the rules. it'd be the first time i'm going to get to read them :lol:

EDIT: though i still can't completely fathom the whole CDP thing. :P

Edited by Labuyo

already posted the DLeague Rosters on the league page.

at teka, mananawagan muna ako dun sa team na may Kevin Love.

ang ganda na nung revised offer namin oh. ;)

oh. season two or three na ba niyang telenovelang yan? =D

also anybody interested in Jet, Marion, Stuckey, KG or Toney Douglas?

i also hold the rights to Bj Mullens, Craig Brackins, Wes Johnson and Jan Vesely among others.

well, here's egg on my face.

for one reason or another i failed to see that landry fields was still george_bungot's boy.

thanks to everybody for watching over the league...was shocked dat landry was picked up wen i was about to put him in my roster darn at masasayang pa waive rights ko,hehehehe...

still looking for a quality guard. ^_^

mga bossing, bkt hindi kasama si derrick williams(1st rd 2011) SBDL Dleague rosters...takot ako i-drop sya para kumuha sa FA...

Edited by george_bungot

thanks to everybody for watching over the league...was shocked dat landry was picked up wen i was about to put him in my roster darn at masasayang pa waive rights ko,hehehehe...

mga bossing, bkt hindi kasama si derrick williams(1st rd 2011) SBDL Dleague rosters...takot ako i-drop sya para kumuha sa FA...

Sent you a DM yesterday sa Twitter.

Fredette for your 2012 1st rounder.

@ Labuyo my friend

What do you need?

I'll ask for your 2012 1st rounder lang.

Or maybe Stuckey. Or maybe both. :)

kasi nasa active roster mo si DWill kaya hindi sya nakalagay doon..

pero pwede mo sya i-drop, you still have his rights up to 100 games anyway.

Labuyo,

Im also interested in your first-rounder. Do you need a big guy or a guard?

@ Labuyo my friend

What do you need?

I'll ask for your 2012 1st rounder lang.

Or maybe Stuckey. Or maybe both. :)

ajb/jong - thinking of shoring up my bigs so ideally PF/C.

not saying i won't part with my 2012 first rounder, pero depending on the parts eh baka pede namang 2nd round pick 'di ba?

i'll take a peek at your rosters.

^^Ok, I'll check it later. Btw, did you use the gmail acct - erbossing@gmail.com?

uhm, i sent it via the "email league" feature of the SnB League of Yahoo. so baka sa Yahoo account mo associated with your profile (that's laden with trophies).