Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

^^Ok.

Btw, Attys. AJB/Jong, i've made a bank-to-bank transfer today to Jong's account for my money league fee. It should be credited to the account by tomorrow afternoon. Pa-confirm na lang. ;)

Thanks for the deposit!

Teka, yung ok mo ba means you're getting Jack? :huh: (coz you already have 3 quality pgs eh and you usually go for Ryan Anderson, he he).

Edited by AJBredux
  • Like (+1) 1

Dencio and George,

Thanks for the deposit. Please post the same in the league page. If you have the bank details, kindly post them as well so Jong can confirm. Better if you can send him a scanned proof of deposit. If not, I guess he just has to check his account (sorry sa hassle Brod Jong).

Thanks for the deposit!

Teka, yung ok mo ba means you're getting Jack? :huh: (coz you already have 3 quality pgs eh and you usually go for Ryan Anderson, he he).

Yeah, ok means i've slotted Jack as my 1st choice. You can never have too many PGs in an MTC league, hehe. :rolleyes:

Although, you're right Ryan Anderson may still be in the mix! :lol:

Dencio and George,

Thanks for the deposit. Please post the same in the league page. If you have the bank details, kindly post them as well so Jong can confirm. Better if you can send him a scanned proof of deposit. If not, I guess he just has to check his account (sorry sa hassle Brod Jong).

Posted in league page as well.

Commish,

Marcus Morris has not yet been included in my SBDL roster.

By the way folks, dont touch Rubio ha? He is still my farmboy.

3D, may utang ka pala sa akin sa Premier Dynasty. I purposely didnt get Jack with my waiver priority kaya ayun, napunta sa yo. :rolleyes:

Edited by AJBredux