Shake & Bake Dynasty League

Jongkers

- yes, the rookies automatically go to our rosters...

- yes, even if we add / drop our rookies 66 times, we still own the rights to them as long as they don't play their 101st game

- as for chuck hayes - your choice, you can hold and try your luck / good karma with him... but to the extent of nullifying his contract, well, that's a big red effin' flag right there...

Labuyo, sobra na roster mo. Either you waive your right to one keeper or one of your three rookies.

must've been mistaken in thinking that i can keep my rights to Chuck Hayes and all my (three) rookies by sending one of them (Kawhi Leonard) to the NBDLeague/"farm".

if I have to drop/waive the rights to one of my rookies in order to keep the chuck-wagon with the suspect ticker, then i've no choice but to drop/waive Chuck Hayes (thus keeping all my recent picks).

If you choose to waive your right to Hayes, you can keep all three rookies on your team.

But just to clarify the procedure, once the rookie draft is over, the commissioner will load our roster into the yahoo system. That means the names of all twelve guys (10 keepers plus two rookies or, if you wish, 9 keepers and 3 rookies) will be part of your team. Then, the commissioner will set the order or priority for the waiver wire picks based on last season's regular standings (sans the playoffs). After that, we make claims for players on the waiver wire and we usually drop the rookies (unless you are confident that they will make an instant impact) coz they will remain ours anyway for at least 100 games even if we drop them. In your case, if you waive your rights to Hayes, you can fill-up your roster with three waiver wire or free agent pick-ups (most teams will only have room for 2).

denim selects Marcus Morris (via CL, received before his scheduled pick)

the kyrie trade b/w gherome and georgy voided for basketball reasons (daw).

@ajb @georgy your picks were already selected before you did. sorry for the inconvenience.

ROUND 1

1. gherome = Kyrie Irving

2. george_bungot = Derrick Williams

3. denimhead = Enes Kanter

4. consiggy = Klay Thompson

5. HBK = Kenneth Faried

6. killerlooks = missed pick

7. jongky = Jimmer Fredette

8. theNat = Kemba Walker

9. Labuyo = Jan Vesely

10. TripleDouble = Brandon Knight

11. fatso = Jonas Valanciunas

12. blankface = Tristan Thompson

13. ajb = Iman Shumpert

14. gherome (via dencio) = Bismack Biyombo

ROUND 2

15. Labuyo (via dencio) = Markieff Morris

16. ajb = missed pick

17. blankface = Nolan Smith

18. fatso = MarShon Brooks

19. TripleDouble = Norris Cole

20. Labuyo = Kawhi Leonard

21. theNat = Alec Burks

22. jongky = Nikola Vucevic

23. killerlooks = missed pick

24. HBK = Jajuan Johnson

25. george_bungot = missed pick

26. gherome = waived pick

27. denimhead = Marcus Morris

28. consiggy = missed pick

Missed picks will be made up TODAY. Deadline is Wednesday 9am manila time :D

Edited by kingsville

goshdemmits .. why vucevic?

btw c list with kville via twitter

Missed pick na ata yung iba. Im now making my (missed) pick: Marcus Morris.

yan yata yung indication of denim's pick.

If you choose to waive your right to Hayes, you can keep all three rookies on your team.

But just to clarify the procedure, once the rookie draft is over, the commissioner will load our roster into the yahoo system. That means the names of all twelve guys (10 keepers plus two rookies or, if you wish, 9 keepers and 3 rookies) will be part of your team. Then, the commissioner will set the order or priority for the waiver wire picks based on last season's regular standings (sans the playoffs). After that, we make claims for players on the waiver wire and we usually drop the rookies (unless you are confident that they will make an instant impact) coz they will remain ours anyway for at least 100 games even if we drop them. In your case, if you waive your rights to Hayes, you can fill-up your roster with three waiver wire or free agent pick-ups (most teams will only have room for 2).

thanks for spelling it out for me.

so there.

tough call to make right now given that we don't have much info just yet.

but i'm dropping chuck hayes and keeping all my rookies.

KVille,

IMHO, IF Denim's pick was not posted on this board or on twitter, then I respectfully submit that it counts for a missed pick, despite the fact that he previously submitted his priority list to you or someone else. It becomes the responsibility of the person entrusted with the list to post the pick. The submission of a priority list alone does not equate to a pick being made, otherwise, the entire thing becomes a private matter between the commissioner (or someone else) and that manager instead of being for the whole league. The pick itself must be posted here or on Twitter (as an alternative).

Just my humble two cents. Thanks. (If pick was made through Twitter, please disregard my post or just consider it for future applicability)

KVille,

IMHO, IF Denim's pick was not posted on this board or on twitter, then I respectfully submit that it counts for a missed pick, despite the fact that he previously submitted his priority list to you or someone else. It becomes the responsibility of the person entrusted with the list to post the pick. The submission of a priority list alone does not equate to a pick being made, otherwise, the entire thing becomes a private matter between the commissioner (or someone else) and that manager instead of being for the whole league. The pick itself must be posted here or on Twitter (as an alternative).

Just my humble two cents. Thanks. (If pick was made through Twitter, please disregard my post or just consider it for future applicability)

The parenthesized comment actually happened.. but ill consider it for future applicability.

It's just tough when you're not able to log in/go online when people need you to log in/go online..

@Jongkers: so pano yung rule sa ganito? ajb gets marcus m?

ROUND 1

5. HBK = Kenneth Faried

8. theNat = Kemba Walker

9. Labuyo = Jan Vesely

12. blankface = Tristan Thompson

13. ajb = Iman Shumpert

14. gherome (via dencio) = Bismack Biyombo

ROUND 2

15. Labuyo (via dencio) = Markieff Morris

16. ajb = Darius Morris

17. blankface = Nolan Smith

18. fatso = MarShon Brooks

19. TripleDouble = Norris Cole

20. Labuyo = Kawhi Leonard

21. theNat = Alec Burks

22. jongky = Nikola Vucevic

23. killerlooks = missed pick

24. HBK = Jajuan Johnson

25. george_bungot = Reggie Jackson

26. gherome = waived pick

27. denimhead = Marcus Morris

28. consiggy = Jimmy Butler

KVille,

Commish, you said the parenthesized comment actually happened (meaning, the pick was posted on twitter) so I checked out Denim's twitter timeline. I didnt see any tweet from him wherein he said he was picking Marcus Morris. Neither did I see anything from your timeline to indicate that you acknowledged such pick or that you chose Marcus for Denim. All I saw was Denim sending you his priority list through DM. That equates to a PM here in MTC. With all due respect, I reiterate, that alone does NOT equate to a pick being made. As Jong said, no post, no pick.

Let me just be clear that I have no particular affection for Marcus Morris.Im just trying to set things straight according to our rules. As far as I am concerned, if the pick was not made here or on twitter, even if it was sent in private to the commmissioner, that is a missed pick. Kumbaga, pasensyahan na lang if the manager, or the one he asked to post his pick for him, was not able to go online at a particular time. Publicly posting the pick is the ONLY way the other managers get to know who have been chosen and who else they can choose. Without such public posting, magkakagulo tayo, like what has happened here.

Edited by AJBredux

KVille,

Commish, you said the parenthesized comment actually happened (meaning, the pick was posted on twitter) so I checked out Denim's twitter timeline. I didnt see any tweet from him wherein he said he was picking Marcus Morris. Neither did I see anything from your timeline to indicate that you acknowledged such pick or that you chose Marcus for Denim. All I saw was Denim sending you his priority list through DM. That equates to a PM here in MTC. With all due respect, I reiterate, that alone does NOT equate to a pick being made. As Jong said, no post, no pick.

Let me just be clear that I have no particular affection for Marcus Morris.Im just trying to set things straight according to our rules. As far as I am concerned, if the pick was not made here or on twitter, even if it was sent in private to the commmissioner, that is a missed pick. Kumbaga, pasensyahan na lang if the manager, or the one he asked to post his pick for him, was not able to go online at a particular time. Publicly posting the pick is the ONLY way the other managers get to know who have been chosen and who else they can choose. Without such public posting, magkakagulo tayo, like what has happened here.

i dm'ed him .. in fact before even jong picked vucevic .. i had vucevic, morris, montiejunas and nolan in order of priority

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1699/twittermessages163834.png

Edited by denimhead

Exactly my point, Denim. You DM'ed him. But the pick was NEVER posted. It was never made known to the other managers until after the other picks had been made that's why I ended up making the same pick that you did. It was on KVille to post the pick but he never did. So it came as a surprise to me and others that certain players had already been made.

Exactly my point, Denim. You DM'ed him. But the pick was NEVER posted. It was never made known to the other managers until after the other picks had been made that's why I ended up making the same pick that you did. It was on KVille to post the pick but he never did. So it came as a surprise to me and others that certain players had already been made.

i get your point but i did everything above board .. submitted a list and made it known that i have left a list with the commisioner

Yes, it was not your fault. Neither is it mine. But the requirement has always been clear, the pick must be posted, otherwise, there is no pick.

I urge the Commissioner to make a ruling on this soon. If he upholds Denim's pick, I will disagree coz it just isnt right but yes, I will abide by it. Like I said, I have no particular affection for Marcus Morris. I just want this done the right way so that we wont have the same problems in the future.

P.S. In my previous post above, it should have been "certain players had already been picked."

Edited by AJBredux

guys... obviously, the commissioner has a fault here... but with all due respect, let's give k-ville some consideration... it ain't easy being a commish, for one... and it's ain't easy to take over / run a system that is perfected by the great mind of bubuy... i think we all know that :)

i think it's a lesson learned for everyone involved... yes, it might merit an apology and all, but for the best interest of all, well, let's move forward guys...

Hey guys, I just want to make it clear that Im not picking a fight ok? I just want to set things straight coz never in the history of MTC fantasy leagues has a pick ever been made through PM or DM. A pick is always posted for public consumption. That's how it has always been done and that's how it should be.

Hey guys, I just want to make it clear that Im not picking a fight ok? I just want to set things straight coz never in the history of MTC fantasy leagues has a pick ever been made through PM or DM. A pick is always posted for public consumption. That's how it has always been done and that's how it should be.

of course, of course, master ajb :)

i am equally confused as to what / how it happened... but with no ill intentions involved, the good commish just, simply put, slipped...

bottom line, no post, no pick... wag na uulitin,ha :lol:

ayt! ayt!

As the Commish, i had to recheck whats happenin right now..

and i decide to overrule on this one, because its the fair thing to do.

- ajb gets marcus morris

- denim (via the image posted) gets donatas motiejunas.

ROUND 1

5. HBK = Kenneth Faried

8. theNat = Kemba Walker

9. Labuyo = Jan Vesely