Bars Para Sa Nag Iisa Lang

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pwede naman lahat ng inuman ang kaso lang if you're on padi's or cowboy type di pansinin ang mag isa at preferred nila ang grp of people na nag iinuman... sabihin na lang natin na sa pag order pa lang di ka agad maasikaso samantalang pag isang grupo isang pitik lang ng daliri mo mabilis pa sa alas kwatro..

in beer houses naman ang ayoko lang is yung pipilitin kang mag table di bale sana kung kausap mo lang yung mamasang kaso bitbit na agad nila yung gusto nilang ipa table syo with matching LD na agad. i just want to be alone, drinking and enjoying the show without opening my mouth to talk and paying another drinks to the woman whom i dont know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's easy to find a bar you can drink alone. Anywhere with a long bar table can be a bar for individual patrons.

What's difficult is finding a bar where you can go alone and you have the opportunity to actually meet women. Since women go to bars in groups and they sit on tables it's really difficult to go talk to them. (except if you're in a club ala Hyve/Haze/Republic).

Chances are you won't find one, so you have to make that bar friendly to you by being a regular and leaving huge tips. Parang process of "conversion" as I'd call it.

Before, what I do is I take a few friends to the bar the first time, befriend the bartender and leave a huge tip (Tuwa na mga yan sa P100 kahit Makati bar pa). Next time you drop by you'll be welcome even if you come alone. Eventually pag close na kayo the bartender will be willing to do the introductions to other regulars for you. ("Ito si _____ regular din to") ("Uy itong si _____ taga Fort din") etc. Eventually they'd even be willing to send drinks to a girl you find attractive sa ibang table.

Was forced to do this back then because most of my friends didn't drink. (but I wanted a venue where I can constantly meet people). On the other hand I don't have the energy to go to clubs regularly and stay up late.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

eto rin problema ko. I travel to Manila alone several times a year and I don't know where to go just to have a few drinks by myself preferable in a place that is relatively quiet. Any there any good places to go in Fort Bonifacio? Most of the bars in Fort Bonifacio are for people who like to party.

eto rin problema ko. I travel to Manila alone several times a year and I don't know where to go just to have a few drinks by myself preferable in a place that is relatively quiet. Any there any good places to go in Fort Bonifacio? Most of the bars in Fort Bonifacio are for people who like to party.

Skinny Mike's is a sports bar than can be visited alone. Basically any restaurant/bar with a bar table naman.

Skinny Mike's is a sports bar than can be visited alone. Basically any restaurant/bar with a bar table naman.

Agree with kannon rolleyes.gif Bugsy's is another sports bar you can try. Pwede ka rin sa Draft Gastro Pub.

Although yung mga sports bar na sinabi namin and Draft aren't totally quiet na tipong lounge music na chill. Pero at least hindi siya EDM music na may mga pumaparty.