Bars Para Sa Nag Iisa Lang

hindi ka ba mga mumukang weird? pag g mag isa ka lang sa bar?

depende. Pag gusto mo lang talaga mag relax, uminom at kumain ayos lang. Magdala ka lang ng magazine or ipad para hindi ka nakatunganga.

Pag gusto mo may makilalang babae magdala ka ng isa o dalawang kasama, kasi weird talaga tingnan. Paguusapan ka lang nila.

Kaya pag magisa ako sa Fridays lang ako tapos sa may bar table ako umuupo para hindi awkward (may TV pa)

Rue Bourbon. They've got places in Makati, Burgos Circle and Eastwood. Never had a problem drinking there alone. Friendly staff too. I usually sit by the bar counter since I enjoy watching the drinks as they're being made, and wouldn't want to take up the couple/group seats alone.

Thanks dude. I've tried drinking alone sa bar several times.. pero sa Laguna lang at never pa sa Metro. Pag around Metro try ko siguro sa C.Palanca sa Makati para malapit lang. :)

Try The Balcony or Gweilo's sa C. Palanca sir. May bar counter sila parehas at may TV para di ka maa bore.

For those with reservations about drinking alone in a bar:

Don't worry. No one cares if you're alone. I've sat alone in bars while there were celebrations all around me. No one cares that you're alone. They're all occupied with their own activities. Fine with me. Of course, I bring many years with me, so this may be rather difficult for younger people to understand. I go regularly to a bar where a rather lovely young woman also drinks alone. Out of respect, I leave her alone...which I believe is what she wants. There's nothing strange about it. If you think people may be thinking things about you when you drink alone, let that thought go. They don't care. Really. So just have those solitary drinks and enjoy yourself (or have that moment of peace). And if someone shows an interest in you, then give thanks...that is, if you're interested as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I frequent My Bro's Mustach at Timog, Quezon City. It is near Scout Tuazon corner Scout Madrinan.

If you dig 70's genre acoustic music. You can request songs from the guitarist and sometimes popular artist come to perform.

The last time I went there I listened to Gary Granada perform OPM songs. If you dig 70's folk/country music while drinking alone then this is

the right place for you.