• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

how much would the interest per month or per annum be sir if i invest 100K??

thanks

:ninja:

currently boss rates are on the average of 2% per annum... some banks may offer even higher, especially if the investment will be for 5yrs... not sure though if Security Bank still have that promo for 5yrs TD you'll get a fixed and guaranteed interest after 5yrs holding period...

• 1 month later...

in a businessman point of view,

if you're going to invest 200k, you must at least earn 4k a month or 2%,

because banks can give you 2% monthly if you deposit your money to their bank.

in one year time, your money should increase by 24% or 48k minimum.

Ano pong bank ito?

• 2 months later...

The best pa rin ang FOREX higly liquid kumuha ka lang ng mahusay na trader at make sure na meron kaung trading plan [e.g. entry price, predetermined sl (stop loss/ risk) & predetermined tp (take profit/ objective)] no doubt u can make a lot of money minimum $5k if for example nalugi ka ng $1k stop trading ibig sabihin hindi para sau ung negosyo at least may $4k pang ma w/draw pero kung maganda ang trading plan ninyo napakalaking ROI ung kikitain mo ng 1 yr sa time deposit wala pang 1 month sa FOREX pag pumabor ang merkado sa inyo :-)

stock market dito sa atin kailangan my insider ka para kumita hindi pa rin makalimutan ung ngyaring scam sa BW Resources kaya umalis ung malalaking brokerage firm gaya ng JP MORGAN at WI CARR nawalan ng kumpiyansa sa ginawa nilang wash trading kung may kilala ka isa sa mga board of directors o mismong may ari ng kumpanyang listed sa Philippine Stock Exchange yan pwede kasi mabibigyan ka nila ng ideya kung kailan sila bibili at magbebenta pero kung wala wag na lang.

Edited by Trader Val
  • 1 month later...

bientot,

i won't venture into forex trading if i were you. Its quite risky and you can end up losing your shirt.

remember, there's no such thing as a high-return, low risk investment. If you want high returns (stocks, etc.), be prepared to take on high risks. If you want low-risk only, then be content with low-return investments like T-Bills, time deposit, etc.

hi mango man,

i agree and am not thinking of venturing any time soon. i remember i had a friend who was connected to a forex trading who introduced me to their trial trading (mock trading). i ended up losing my virtual money that's why i didn't pursue :lol:

btw, what bank/financial institutions offer or project the best low-risk instruments nowadays? i have some excess USD that i can invest for at least a year.

maybe you're better off investing in a UITF, there's some dollar-denominated ones out there. Although i must point out that these are NOT covered by PDIC, i.e. the bank is not responsible if after one year, the yields are negative.

so if ever, make sure you go for those mutual funds that are 'balanced' or those that invest primarily in T-Bills, government bonds, etc. Not as exciting, but losing one's shirt is even worse.

UCPB is offering more than 6% for their peso time deposit.

Sunlife's balanced funds are quite popular and have given me good profits so far.

Stay away from forex trading. It just so volatile.

As for dollars, i invested in Australian stocks via mutual fund offered by citibank. Gave me good returns too.

Good luck.

thanks for the reply erika123 and mango man,

i looked at the performers of 2010 and FAMI topped in the equity and balanced funds. they also did quite well on fixed income. im seriously considering them but would also check on citibank. i've narrowed down my options to balanced and fixed income. any thoughts on FAMI? i know that if i want to preserve my capital and earn income i would need to invest on at least balanced funds since basing on last year's, the fixed income's year on year yields were only within 5% - 6% on the high side. im looking that if i get the same yield, inflation would erode my investment.

Edited by bientot

hi,

If you want help in opening Mutual Funds / Insurance / Retirement Plan with Sun Life Financials (Sun Life of Canada Philippines), I can assist you.

FREE Financial checkup (have idea how much you need to save for your child's education or how much you need to save to retire early). It's just numbers, up to you how you want to achieve it. I can also make recommendations. No obligations.

Make saving and investing a habit!

If you would like to request for a sample proposal, please provide me the following info:

1.) Full Name of person to be insured

2.) Birthday / Age

3.) Gender

4.) Smoker / Non smoker

5.) Occupation

6.) Address

7.) Contact Numbers

Mobile number: 09223057471

YM: lailabarizo@yahoo.com

thanks! :)