• 2 months later...

Agree with Eika. UITFs / mutual funds is a good option - just choose the fund that is in sync with your appetite for risk. Or if you have time to monitor, try investing in the stock market (but remember you can triple your money easily AND lose your shirt as easily), so if P200K represents your lifetime savings, wag na lang.

Mutual funds are nice, but over the long haul you lose a small sum because of management fees. Same with UITFs. However, if you don't have the time to take a look at the stock market at least once a week, then they're the way to go.

At this time, equity funds though high risk are the way to go. Bond yields are too low. Balanced funds get diluted by the bond mix. Although we are in a dip right now, it's actually a good time to buy into the stock market via an equity fund or an index fund.

But if you have time to learn a few simple things, buying into the stock market directly via your own portfolio will give you better returns.

Mutual funds are nice, but over the long haul you lose a small sum because of management fees. Same with UITFs. However, if you don't have the time to take a look at the stock market at least once a week, then they're the way to go.

At this time, equity funds though high risk are the way to go. Bond yields are too low. Balanced funds get diluted by the bond mix. Although we are in a dip right now, it's actually a good time to buy into the stock market via an equity fund or an index fund.

But if you have time to learn a few simple things, buying into the stock market directly via your own portfolio will give you better returns.

If you are not familiar with stock picking and would like to invest in the stock market without fees encountered in mutual fund and uitf, you could invest in First Metro PSEi ETF.

You need to open a brokerage account with a stock broker. This fund tracks the PSE Index. As this is index fund, super minimal fees lang I think ung fees.

Very few funds and uitf beat the PSEi returns. Those who beat don't do it consistently also. So nicer ang Index ETF.

http://www.personalfinanceapprentice.com/

This was the website I read a long time ago (which I just accidentally stumbled into) which is

very nice guide for beginners. As in pwedeng-pwedeng basahin at maintindihan ng kahit sino.

And I assure you guys I'm not the creator and I don't know the guy :)

In my opinion, one shouldn't even try to follow any advice if you have zero knowledge

about financial planning. Gather some base knowledge first, then consider the options

and advice from other people.

Obviously if someone is asking for financial advice here, then we'll consider them greenhorns. Go to your fave bank and ask about UITFs, then once you get the exposure, you can start to spread your portfolio among other investment packages. Good rule of thumb is that if it offers double your money in less than two years, most likely it is a scam.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

earned 30% of my capital in 6 months... low risk and legit.... nung una medyo kinabahan ako baka scam... pero proven na ok sya at legit....Try this website... www.farmon.ph... it is about farming.... you will be the financier at meron kang partner na farmer... based sa capital mo... ikaw magsasabi kung ano ang itatanim nang farmer... or kung ano aalagaan nya... pagdating nang harvest... split ang profits sa iyo at sa farmer... nakatulong ka na... kumita ka pa....

right now my investments are split in here and the stock market....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...