Unforgettable Moments Sa Js Prom

My GF became the Miss JS Prom pero ako natalo hehehe

unforgettable JS -Prom,when i was a senior in college....batch pic,i was the muse i seated at the center,,,when the photo comes out,,,,

"OH MY!!!!MY UNDIES WAS EXPOSED!!!"

all my male batch mate get the copy of that photo,,,,but as for me?

"I DIDN'T GET A COPY,,,,,SHAME ON ME!!!!":wacko:

Can I have a copy of it too? JOke :)

• 1 month later...

unforgettable JS -Prom,when i was a senior in college....batch pic,i was the muse i seated at the center,,,when the photo comes out,,,,

"OH MY!!!!MY UNDIES WAS EXPOSED!!!"

all my male batch mate get the copy of that photo,,,,but as for me?

"I DIDN'T GET A COPY,,,,,SHAME ON ME!!!!":wacko:

Haha.. good thing you were wearing undies..

JS prom, ako yung 3rd year

akala ko parang school even lang, considered as date pala yun (inosente :P)

wala akong gift para sa date ko, siya meron. nakakahiya :P

tapos yung ibang kabarkada ko nagtago sa CR buong gabi

yung mga hotties na 4rth year na babae, ang kapartner mga not so pogi guys para di magselos ang BF, after ng prom, ayun, kanya kanya...daming buntis after :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My date and I started kissing in the elevator several times until we both realized it had a security camera!

I was so scared cos it was still technically a school function and I might get an offense for some kind of inappropriate behavior.

I was super paranoid.

• 5 weeks later...

thats the saddest part sa JS prom kapag all boys kayo. buti na lang may pinsan yung bestfriend ko, danda :blush: kamukhang kamukha ni pinky de leon, kaso pota umandar pagka torpe ko kaya di ko nakuha landline/ inistir ko pa sa paghatid sa kanya from diamond hotel to qc. -_- nung senior prom di na ko nagpartner.;)

• 1 month later...

I danced with the Ms JS Prom who was also my crush in HS. She was so pretty and I was mesmerized the entire night. When we were dancing I didn't touch her waist because... I"M NOT WORTHY!!!! Hahahahahaha. I felt my grimy hands did not have any business holding her waist. When we met a few years later after college we were able to talk about it during coffee and it was hilarious.

• 5 weeks later...

never went to the prom. we were so goddamn poor, my parents gave me a choice - i could either use the money to go to the prom, or buy a cellphone instead. i chose the cellphone, a cheap-ass model at that, since i had no other means of contact with friends (they all had phones but also went to the prom). it was picked from my pocket nonetheless when i was made to take public transportation.

probably the closest i would get to this would be during those times that our band played during debuts and some proms.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"how do i live" ni trisha yearwood...

yan ang tinutugtog when my crush approached me .. i was on third year.. sya 4th year...

sobrang kilig ako syempre.. nakasayaw ko sya (iiiiihhhhhh!!! :) :) :) )

ang nasabi ko lang sknya "amoy chico ka"

after nun sinayaw din ako nung classmate ko na nanliligaw skn mula 1st year.... he's nice kaso ayaw ko tlga ng classmate ko jowa ko. ska type ko lagi mas mtnda skn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kasama ako sa Cotillon Grande (both Junior and Senior year), and nung junior high ako partner ko is mestiza senior high na mabait.

Then nung senior na ako inutusan ko yung friend ko na mag-request sa DJ ng "slow na music", pero ang ginawa niya since maingay yung venue sinigawan yung DJ at yung request niya ay "SO SLOW na music". ---- EPIC FAIL

• Like (+1) 1