Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

without greg, a shorter import (unless it turns out to be Kyrie, Steph or Dwayne hehe) might not be to the best interest of the gins... but then again, I always remember Carlos briggs and Sean chambers who played bigger imports and at least guided their items to the championship round

This guy is a legit 3pt shooter. Fingers crossed. Maybe we will never need JBL at all. Lets see.

When Barney comes back, I hope he comes at full strength

Clutch player din si Edwards. Why he always becomes just a replacement, I will never know.

As for Greg, if what I see in practice is a sign, then it is a sign of good things to come.

Edited by Kazekage.Gaara
  • Like (+1) 1

edwards is still small compared to the other imports

yep. coz he is not a natural center, he plays no. 3

Clutch player din si Edwards. Why he always becomes just a replacement, I will never know.

As for Greg, if what I see in practice is a sign, then it is a sign of good things to come.

lets hope so. as always when it comes to barney, its always hope.

Si art boss nakaka pag contact drills na ba? mahigit isang taon na tong tengga

yep. coz he is not a natural center, he plays no. 3

lets hope so. as always when it comes to barney, its always hope.

Si art boss nakaka pag contact drills na ba? mahigit isang taon na tong tengga

Nope. He rejoins practice Governor's Cup na. Mostly conditioning lang si Art. Close to 100% naman na daw ang recovery.

On related news, Ginebra bows down to Globalport in yesterday's tuneup, 82-75.

BREAKING NEWS. Mukhang nakinig na si CTC.

GINEBRA has decided to make an import change to make up for the momentary absence of Greg Slaughter in the PBA COmmissioner's Cup.

The Gin Kings are bringing in 6-foot-10 Charles Garcia to replace winger Shane Edwards, who was supposed to stand in for Justin Brownlee.

Coach Tim Cone confirmed the development on Friday.

Follow the writer on Twitter: @KarloSacamos

Read more at https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/ginebra-set-to-bring-new-import-in-charles-garc#rsqC1CYYXJAwt5bP.99

GINEBRA has decided to make an import change to make up for the momentary absence of Greg Slaughter in the PBA COmmissioner's Cup.

The Gin Kings are bringing in 6-foot-10 Charles Garcia to replace winger Shane Edwards, who was supposed to stand in for Justin Brownlee.

Read more at https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/ginebra-set-to-bring-new-import-in-charles-garc#rsqC1CYYXJAwt5bP.99

Very nice development.

I hope he compliments Japeth well.

We may lost an outside threat in Edwards but at least we can pound them more inside.

Mukhang trying to move on na si CTC ke Barney.

mabuti naman... okay na si JBL sa 3rd conference.