Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

I noticed this too. Greg seems to be content looking at Brownlee on the offensive end. I still think Ginebra is too good to lose this series. The loss last night was on Tim. He gambled on the eventuality that the players could figure out to win in the waning seconds playing helter-skelter basketball. After the valiant block by Sol, Tim should have asked for a time out.

I think a coach cannot ask for a timeout if the ball is live, only the player who has the ball can ask for one. This issue was answered by CTC during the post game interview. He was trying to tell the ball handler to ask for a timeout but with everything that was going on eventually was not able to ask for one. Wala kasi si LA sa loob nun, it was Thompson and JDV who could have called for a timeout.

Edited by edw1n

If I were to choose next season.. I ttrade ko si japhet kay standhardinger.. prone kc sa foul si japhet and wlang control sa emotion.. pikon kumbaga.. puro reklamo pa pag walang tawag sa kanya

actually i was thinking about that chief. ano kaya i-trade ng ginebra si japeth sa kia for the top pick. napakasipag ni standhardinger. halos lahat yata ng itira ng kalaban hinahabol nya at gustong tapalin.

• Like (+1) 1

We got this, this is how BGK is, gusto palagi back against the wall.

4-2! NSD!

Let's support our team, this is when they need us most!

that's the best we can do right now. support the team. ginebra and its legion of fans will rock the philippine sports arena!!! NSD!!!

actually i was thinking about that chief. ano kaya i-trade ng ginebra si japeth sa kia for the top pick. napakasipag ni standhardinger. halos lahat yata ng itira ng kalaban hinahabol nya at gustong tapalin.

Saka gusto ko rin maging balanse ang PBA and I think good for Japhet din yun. Magiging mainman sya ng Kia

Gusto ko sya makita pano supalpalin si Slaughter hehe

Now all read this..................

The Picanto has struck a deal with powerhouse San Miguel to trade away the top overall pick in this year’s PBA rookie draft in exchange for role players JayR Reyes, Keith Agovida, and rookie Rashawn McCarthy,

Gilas stalwart Christian Standhardinger is the consensus top pick for this year’s draft set Oct. 29 at the Robinson’s Place in Ermita.

Trade papers had already been submitted to the Commissioner’s Office for approval or not.

Sources said trade terms had already been revised after the league vetoed an earlier proposal made by both teams.

Edited by photographer

Huwag sana matuloy sobrang lopsided ng trade at hindi na nga balance ang liga eh. Hayaan na lang siya sa kia para maging balance naman ang pba.

• Like (+1) 1

wow.. just wow...

If this materialize, Al Francis Chua had beaten Chot Reyes by a mile here.

Mukhang binayaran na ni Boss RSA kontrata niya sa ABL (pero lalaro pa rin dun) at nagbigay ng malaking bonus at malaking bayad sa KIA.

what is your next move MVP camp?

The Picanto has struck a deal with powerhouse San Miguel to trade away the top overall pick in this years PBA rookie draft in exchange for role players JayR Reyes, Keith Agovida, and rookie Rashawn McCarthy,

Gilas stalwart Christian Standhardinger is the consensus top pick for this years draft set Oct. 29 at the Robinsons Place in Ermita.

Trade papers had already been submitted to the Commissioners Office for approval or not.

Sources said trade terms had already been revised after the league vetoed an earlier proposal made by both teams.

PBA should change its name to SMC-MVP League. Kaya pakonti ng pakonti ang nanonood sa live game dahil sobrang hindi balance ang team competition.

wow.. just wow...

If this materialize, Al Francis Chua had beaten Chot Reyes by a mile here.

Mukhang binayaran na ni Boss RSA kontrata niya sa ABL (pero lalaro pa rin dun) at nagbigay ng malaking bonus at malaking bayad sa KIA.

what is your next move MVP camp?

Hindi lang ito lost ng Kia at nang PBA.. lost din ito ng Gilas kc if Stand will be in SMB pano na yung Gilas lineup kung 1 player per team lang ang allowed...

tsk tsk...

kc naman ang TnT si Williams ang inaalok sa Kia eh.. 2 yreas nlng yun retired na eh.. Sana si tautuaa nlng at business partnership deal..

I'm sure maganda bigay ng SMC dito sa Kia management..

just WOW!!

Guys if you try purchasing tickets from ticket net make sure you print it once you open your email! They automatically delete the email with your ticket for printing once you close it! Resending back processing is bullshit!ang hirap tawagan ng line nila!

Salamat sa heads up kabs!

It was a BGK game which was Christmas last year na may 2nd record PBA crowd attendance sa Philippine Arena, 25k out of 55k capacity.

Goodluck bukas, sana makuha natin ang 3-2 lead. Let's support our team! NSD!

The Picanto has struck a deal with powerhouse San Miguel to trade away the top overall pick in this year’s PBA rookie draft in exchange for role players JayR Reyes, Keith Agovida, and rookie Rashawn McCarthy,

Gilas stalwart Christian Standhardinger is the consensus top pick for this year’s draft set Oct. 29 at the Robinson’s Place in Ermita.

Trade papers had already been submitted to the Commissioner’s Office for approval or not.

Naalala ko yung trade ng tanduay at ginebra for eric menk... ang kapalit lang sa tanduay eh si lago at crisano plus 2 draft picks... tapos nun binenta na ang tanduay...

• Like (+1) 1