Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Thanks Sir Photographer!

I was wondering why Philippine Arena! Pano mga Kabarangay walang easy transportation if Wala kang personal car

The Jam terminals in Buendia and Cubao have been designated as the pick-up and drop-off points. Depatures for the Philippine Arena as follows: Buendia terminal (1:40 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 3:15 p.m) and EDSA/Kamuning Terminal ( 2:20 p.m., 240 p.m., 3 p.m., 3:20 p.m., 3:40 p.m., 4 p.m., 4:20 p.m. and 4:40 p.m.). Ako sa kamuning terminal sasakay

Meron kasing previous engagements/reservations ang Araneta sabay sa championship series

Edited by photographer

I was at the back of Meralco bench , last minute to ticket.I was surprise with the way the Bench player like faundo,and practice player bono react to ref calls during the game, also shouting patirahin na lng si Caguioa and bayaan JAYJAY laos nayan! Very UNPROFESSIONAL!

Yan si Faundo has something to finish kasi sa isip niya si Mark at Jayjay ang instrumental na mataggal siya sa Ginebra for being, you said it, unprofessional. Bastos talaga bunganga niyan. Six months lang contact niyan sa Meralco

Edited by photographer

Yan si Faundo has something to finish kasi sa isip niya si Mark at Jayjay ang instrumental na mataggal siya sa Ginebra for being, you said it, unprofessional. Bastos talaga bunganga niyan. Six months lang contact niyan sa Meralco

Very unprofessional nga chief kung ganun. Ang yabang akala mo may napatunayan sa liga. Hall of famers yung binabastos nila pati yung bono na yan na bench warmer, journey man na ngayon practice player na lang.

• Like (+1) 1

Sol Mercado in doubt after paying high price for brave chasedown block on Dillinger

GINEBRA guard Sol Mercado was wheeled out of the Smart Araneta Coliseum in a wheelchair after suffering a left ankle sprain in the finals seconds of Game Four on Friday night.

The veteran guard pulled off a gallant chasedown block on Meralco's Jared Dilinger with 20 seconds left, giving Ginebra a chance to wipe out an 85-83 Meralco lead late in Game Four.

Mercado, however, paid a high price for the brave play as a bad landing left him writhing on the floor in pain, leaving him doubtful for Game Five on Sunday.

"You never know about sprained ankles until the next day. The swelling dictates wh at grade it is, one, two or three,” said Ginebra coach Tim Cone after the 83-85 loss left the PBA Governors Cup Finals tied at 2-2.

“If it's a grade, he'll get a chance to play but if it's two or three, he won't make it on Sunday,” he added.

Mercado was on his way to a hospital for an examination at posting time.

like i've said where was mc47 during those crucial seconds of the game? mc47 was battling for rebounds against the likes of durham, hodge and even dillinger. he was making baskets. nilabas at pinasok si scottie na matagal nakaupo at off. mc47 would've called time out being the veteran that he is. wag mag-alala mga ka-barangay. tinabla lang naman ng meralco ang series. bakbakan na sa game 5 yan. throw out the Xs and Os. the team that wants it more will win. NSD pa din!!! finally, after that game 1 win, greg has not been a factor for ginebra. ano kaya ang iniisip ni chua ngayon?

Edited by junix

medyo mahirap lunukin yung pagkatalo natin at masakit sa dibdib after the gallant effort shown by mark and jj. parang switch si japhet, on and off, wala pa din consistency. And LA, walang tumulong kay JBL dahil ang sama ng laro niya. Sol got inured pa, malas talaga.

Kung nakapag time out baka nakapag setup din depensa ng Meralco so we didnt know tama si CTC. Open naman floater ni JBL di lang talaga pumasok.

CTC surprisingly used 10 players last night compare to his previous regular 8. Good sign going to Game 5.

Momentum is on Meralco's side now as much as i hate to admit it. Bumalik pa confidence ni Amer gawa nung last gasp 3pt niya.

Matinding kapit to.

medyo mahirap lunukin yung pagkatalo natin at masakit sa dibdib after the gallant effort shown by mark and jj. parang switch si japhet, on and off, wala pa din consistency. And LA, walang tumulong kay JBL dahil ang sama ng laro niya. Sol got inured pa, malas talaga.

Kung nakapag time out baka nakapag setup din depensa ng Meralco so we didnt know tama si CTC. Open naman floater ni JBL di lang talaga pumasok.

CTC surprisingly used 10 players last night compare to his previous regular 8. Good sign going to Game 5.

Momentum is on Meralco's side now as much as i hate to admit it. Bumalik pa confidence ni Amer gawa nung last gasp 3pt niya.

Matinding kapit to.

http://m.spin.ph/basketball/news/tim-cone-laments-ginebra-failure-to-call-a-timeout-in-the-din-of-wild-game-four-ending

mc47 may be the senior citizen of the team and have lost some of his quickness but in those crucial 15 seconds, would he be in his senses at siya kaya ang tatawag ng timeout? greg's play has likewise been pathetic. he can't even dominate the middle...at least insofar as this series is concerned. i just hope someday he'll have the agility and footwork of a junemar fajardo. with sol questionable for game 5, who will step up?

Maiba ako since leo award na bukas..

ito ang fearless hula ko eh:

MVP: JuneMar Fajardo

Rookie of the year: RR Pogoy

Most Improve Player: Chris Ross

Mythical 5: Castro, Ross, Arwind, Junemar, Slaughter

Tama prediction ko mga kabs!! mali lang ako ng 2 sa mythical 5 which was Cabagnot and Aguilar instead castro and gregzilla.

sa tingin ko lang, kung size ang pag-uusapan meron naman pwedeng itapat ang ginebra kay durham. kaso walang gustong makipagpalitan ng mukha kay durham. durham can't feel ginebra's defense. kulang sa diin. this is where i miss the ruggedness of a wilmer ong, sonny cabatu and even noli locsin. no easy baskets against these guys.

http://m.spin.ph/basketball/news/tim-cone-laments-ginebra-failure-to-call-a-timeout-in-the-din-of-wild-game-four-ending

mc47 may be the senior citizen of the team and have lost some of his quickness but in those crucial 15 seconds, would he be in his senses at siya kaya ang tatawag ng timeout? greg's play has likewise been pathetic. he can't even dominate the middle...at least insofar as this series is concerned. i just hope someday he'll have the agility and footwork of a junemar fajardo. with sol questionable for game 5, who will step up?

yes brader.. after winning BPC, kamote na si Greg, Taking more jumpshots than before instead of powering his way inside and make Durham work on D. He should be the one to step up bigtime nung nag foul trouble si japhet but he opted for jumpers on the FT line more and andaming TO's. dag dag mo pa yung poor spacing sa loob. Ang tamad pa humabol ke hugnatan kaya laging open. If you watch the highlights, most of his 3's came against Greg and wide open.

Jervy had his moments pero walang pumapasok sa mga tira niya, naka isa lang ata AFAIR.

Kung nabawi lang ni LA yung average niya na i think 10pts per game? we would have won.

And kung andun si LA sa loob nung last dying seconds, he would have call that timeout. Anyways...

Lets move on mga ser... Focus bukas.. They need us more than ever..

GINEBRA!

yes brader.. after winning BPC, kamote na si Greg, Taking more jumpshots than before instead of powering his way inside and make Durham work on D. He should be the one to step up bigtime nung nag foul trouble si japhet but he opted for jumpers on the FT line more and andaming TO's. dag dag mo pa yung poor spacing sa loob. Ang tamad pa humabol ke hugnatan kaya laging open. If you watch the highlights, most of his 3's came against Greg and wide open.

Jervy had his moments pero walang pumapasok sa mga tira niya, naka isa lang ata AFAIR.

Kung nabawi lang ni LA yung average niya na i think 10pts per game? we would have won.

And kung andun si LA sa loob nung last dying seconds, he would have call that timeout. Anyways...

Lets move on mga ser... Focus bukas.. They need us more than ever..

GINEBRA!

exactly chief. i just can't fathom and understand why a 7 foot best player of the conference can't dominate the paint. and yes almost all 3s by hugnatan were against greg. nonetheless, it's not as if meralco is now in the lead. meralco merely tied the series...although yun nga, momentum and confidence are now on the side of meralco. i still believe ginebra still has that NSD attitude and the will to win this series. kaya natin ito!!!

2-2 just like last year PBA drama . Hope law of average. Game 5 and 6 are OURS!

Kevin Ferer is not yet ready for big time game, no heart yet to take big basket and yes not a 3 point threat as he was suppose to be. Better stick to big man game down the stretch, hope cone use jervy Cruz more. Don't assign Janet early on Durham preserve his fouls.

Very obvious Meralco wants LA out so they rotate caram and lanete to guard him and put back amer once his out.

sa tingin ko lang, kung size ang pag-uusapan meron naman pwedeng itapat ang ginebra kay durham. kaso walang gustong makipagpalitan ng mukha kay durham. durham can't feel ginebra's defense. kulang sa diin. this is where i miss the ruggedness of a wilmer ong, sonny cabatu and even noli locsin. no easy baskets against these guys.

yuong ruggedness na yan itinuturo ng pagmumura ng 'ANG TATANGA NINYO". Pasigaw pa. Kaya lang baka sabihan si Japeth ng ganun baka hindi na tumayo sa bench

yuong ruggedness na yan itinuturo ng pagmumura ng 'ANG TATANGA NINYO". Pasigaw pa. Kaya lang baka sabihan si Japeth ng ganun baka hindi na tumayo sa bench

hahaha pag sinigawan mo chief si japeth magpapa-trade na yan 😀😀😀 balat sibuyas. totoo yan...typical example si big j nung pinagalitan si ej feihl. masyado pa yatang mabait si coach tim. we will see in game 5 how determined is ginebra in defending the crown.

• Like (+1) 1

hahaha pag sinigawan mo chief si japeth magpapa-trade na yan balat sibuyas. totoo yan...typical example si big j nung pinagalitan si ej feihl. masyado pa yatang mabait si coach tim. we will see in game 5 how determined is ginebra in defending the crown.

If I were to choose next season.. I ttrade ko si japhet kay standhardinger.. prone kc sa foul si japhet and wlang control sa emotion.. pikon kumbaga.. puro reklamo pa pag walang tawag sa kanya

• Like (+1) 1