Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Last semis pa nga yun ginagawa ni Siot sa mga young players ng BGK! si Maierhoffer hanggang ngayon binabangko niya pa din, hinihintay niya pa yata gumaling injured ni Menk at si Menk na lang palalaruin niya. Siot wag mo ibangko si Maierhoffer at Dylan, malakas line-up ng BGK di mo lang magamit ng maayos.

Siot, if you didn't watch the darn All-Star Game, ABABOU scored 44 pts. 44 pts. The guy can score. Give him confidence. The fans don't care if it is an import-laced conference, because Ababou can also defend. Maierhoffer's injury isn't that friggin bad. He played in the All Star game.

If needs be, just replace him with Alfrancis Chua. Or, as always, just bring Jaworski back.

what is apparently clear right now is that BGK has a very strong lineup. i believe no BGK fan will dispute this. the problem really is how the coach utilizes his bench. and considering how bad tangquincen has been rotating his players, there is no other recourse but to remove the coach. the last straw was the benching of ababou. such benching of ababou's quality is just unacceptable.

ja-wors-ki ja-wors-ki ja-wors-ki

"I know it's not a popular decision, I actually asked myself why I didn't use him," said Tanquingcen.

how can you be so stupid? you're asking yourself? for pete's sake, you're a pba coach!

the height of stupidity indeed. i don't even know how siot became a pba coach.

Diba dapat last Sunday yung retirement tribute kay Big J natuloy ba ? Kasi parang walang balita tungkol dun

Naresched na yata...sa semis yata kung makapasok ang BGK!

Try ni coach gawin first five niya sina Bozeman,Cortez,Ababou,Maliksi at Maierhoffer try lang naman eh, para yung 2nd quarter niya scorer sina Caguioa at Kerby gigil yan kasi off the bench sila.:blush:

There are plenty of choices. A lot of current UAAP tacticians and even those from NCAA can coach better than Tanquincen.

SMC teams kasi don't look far beyond pag dating sa hiring ng coaches ng mga teams nila, kita n'yo naman ang past coaches ng mga teams nila Jong Uichico, Norman Black, Tanquincen, Ato Agustin, etc. they all play for San Miguel Beer at one point in their careers. Sa mga assistants o coaching staffs naman you have Art Dela Cruz, Samboy Lim, etc. With the exception of Tim Cone and Alfrancis Chua who as we all knew came from Alaska and the defunct Tanduay team respectively.

Do you think their import is at par with other imports like that of BMeg and ROS? I doubt it.

I think he is at par with the imports of bmeg and ros and with the other teams as well, 'yung plays lang ng Ginebra ang nakaka-asiwang panoorin eh, more of a team player si Bozeman kaso napipilitnan tuloy mag one-on-one dahil sa pangit na design ng opensa o execution..

Edited by Agent_mulder

nice win by BGK. MC47 as usual was his deadly self with big contributions from the young guns, maliksi, rico m. and yung nakalimutan na player last game si ababou tsk tsk tsk special mention to mamaril na nakipag-banggaan kina taulava :)

at least nakita na ni tangquincen kung ano ang magagawa nitong tatlong ito. may member yata ng MTC na nagbulong kay siot :lol:

nice win by BGK. MC47 as usual was his deadly self with big contributions from the young guns, maliksi, rico m. and yung nakalimutan na player last game si ababou tsk tsk tsk special mention to mamaril na nakipag-banggaan kina taulava :)

at least nakita na ni tangquincen kung ano ang magagawa nitong tatlong ito. may member yata ng MTC na nagbulong kay siot :lol:

agree! good game by mark caguioa. another mvp-ish game! lahat ba ng players ipinasok?

agree! good game by mark caguioa. another mvp-ish game! lahat ba ng players ipinasok?

except for canaleta and rico v., everybody played chief. so, when and who's next for ginebra? i just hope that the nice rotation last night will continue. rico m. was just fantastic getting to the boards last night not to mention the numerous blocks he had.

I'm starting to see kung bakit mas ibinabad si Maliksi compared to Ababou. Una, kagagaling sa injury ni Maliksi, binibigyan pa siguro ng kumpiyansa yung tao same with Rico Maierhoffer. Since off night ni Ababou at 4pts this game, okay din na may rotation sa pwesto nila.

But overall, an excellent win by the Kings.