Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

“Nagkamali sila at kami ang pinili nila (They committed a mistake in choosing us to play in the finals),” said Agustin, believing Talk n Text deliberately dropped its last game in the semifinals to have Petron, instead of Barangay Ginebra, as finals opponent.

- The Philippine Star

And I thought it was only Jong Uichico who doesn't have common sense.

:D

Although, ganun din naman ang outcome kung BGK ang kinalaban nila sa Finals. Talo pa rin ang TnT. Hehehe.

Coach Chot chooses his poison now he is crying over spilled milk when will this guy change his attitude poor loser good for him karma works fast on this guy I'm now grinning from ear to ear HAHAHAHAHAHA

Coach Chot chooses his poison = Coach Chot got poisoned.

Doesn't he know na bawal ang cellphone sa gasolinahan???

Hahahaha.

And I thought it was only Jong Uichico who doesn't have common sense.

:D

Although, ganun din naman ang outcome kung BGK ang kinalaban nila sa Finals. Talo pa rin ang TnT. Hehehe.

Coach Chot chooses his poison = Coach Chot got poisoned.

Doesn't he know na bawal ang cellphone sa gasolinahan???

Hahahaha.

Great blunder obviously hehehe

guys, here's a news i think might find interest for bgk fans...

blind item: May PBA player, nagexpire na contract sa team niya. Nakita ng fan sa isang pasyalan, nilapitan at nagpa autograph.. Nilagay nito name niya, jersey#35, at team bgk..

this player was later revealed na si kerby raymundo.. if this is true, then good help sa team.

blind item: May PBA player, nagexpire na contract sa team niya. Nakita ng fan sa isang pasyalan, nilapitan at nagpa autograph.. Nilagay nito name niya, jersey#35, at team bgk..

this player was later revealed na si kerby raymundo.. if this is true, then good help sa team.

this blind item turned out to be a bogus after all...

Ows?! Is it possible for Purefoods/Llamados to give up Kerby?

Sana makuha nila si Allado, malabong na silang makakuha ng quality big man sa draft dahil paniguradong makukuha agad si Ballesteros..

sana nga makuha. but i think franz pumaren is interested in getting the services of his former boys in la salle (ren-ren & allado) to be in the forefront of the new lina team.

sana nga makuha. but i think franz pumaren is interested in getting the services of his former boys in la salle (ren-ren & allado) to be in the forefront of the new lina team.

Franz' favorite is Cardona. He brought the latter during his campaign in QC.

I don't think bmeg will give up kerby without anything in return. Besides if i'm not mistaken, kerby's rehabilitation in the U.S. was even shouldered by the llamados.

correct. One of the trusted guys in Llamados. Tandem with James.