Trade 2nd round pick for Paul Artadi energy guy

HHelterbrand retire

Sure champion to.

C Slaughter, Peña

Pf Aguilar, Brondial

Sf- Abueva,Intal

Sg- Lanete, Caguioa, Dehesa

Pg- Tenorio, Monfort,Artadi

hopefully cone's stint will be for the best... ginebra became endeared because of its run and gun style... exciting and fun... hindi boring.... hard nose d and hindi umuurong sa gulo...

with the triangle, di ko sure among excitement meron to ... for me, the system is over-rated... ang tingin, ko it relies heavily sa talent... jordan -pippen- rodman-kukoc, shaw-kobe-rice... hung hawala temporary si mj sa chicago, hindi umusad si phil at ang triangle....hindi rin umusad to nung nag man-zone ang detroit....

anyway, its the direction that the team wants to go, so be it... sans lang tumigil na yungmga spin doctors sa kung ano among write up nila... Tim will have a different legacy from Jawo that is for sure...

sana ma maximize ang talent ng team....

malas naman, sa kanila pa naman ni Greg naka focus ang mga play na ise set up ni Tim Cone pagdating sa Triangle Offense.

hindi na din siya makakasama sa Gilas Pilipinas line up, together with Fajardo, Pingris, Lassiter, and Tenorio. Dpat si greg hindi na din mag join ng Gilas dahil may injury pa din sya.

Sad to say, Greg is not qualified for FIBA. Here's why...............http://rivals.ph/basketball/gilas-pilipinas-basketball/2015/07/18/38140/gilas-pilipinas-2015-whos-eligible-whos-not/

Is it just me or smc players are pulling out of gilas? Naisip ko lang as pingris, la, junemar, marcio and japeth have strong indications that they will not play... just imagine alaska, ros and the mvp teams lending their stars... pag wala ang mga stars na to sa pba teams nila and considering sila ang mga perrenial contenders, parang mag pi fiesta ang smb teams....

And will buy ginebra time to learn tim's system

Edited by *kalel*

Is it just me or smc players are pulling out of gilas? Naisip ko lang as pingris, la, junemar, marcio and japeth have strong indications that they will not play... just imagine alaska, ros and the mvp teams lending their stars... pag wala ang mga stars na to sa pba teams nila and considering sila ang mga perrenial contenders, parang mag pi fiesta ang smb teams....

Tanong...would you prefer na magdominate ang mga SMC teams and let ginebra get accustomed to tims coaching at the expense of the gilas team naman? LA is replaceable/indispensable...gilas has alot of gifted guards to choose from...alot better than LA...however...japhet greg and junmar....sinong ipapalit mo sa kanila? Asi? Rosario?(pwede siguro for japhet)... Kulang pa ng at least isang malaki ang gilas....better if SMC lend some of their players to the national team sana...para din naman sa PBA yan eh...

sa akin lang, if smc teams do not really want to lend their star players to play for the national team, then this would certainly set a bad precedent and would be giving a bad image to their respective teams. apparently, this will now be more of a "company first" before "national cause" matter. why don't the pba send the best and play for national honor. besides, wouldn't it be nice to see some of bgk players donning the national colors? it's our country that these players are representing anyway.

sorry OT...dapat sa gilas thread yata ito.

Edited by junix

Balik Tanaw:

Carlos Briggs (1989 Reinforced Conference Best Import) averaged 62.1 points in 24 games for Añejo Rum (2 seasons) Briggs is also in the books for scoring 89, 84, 81, 77, 75, 71 twice, 70, 68, 67, and 64 twice.

11202449_10154110905223327_5309498334102

just one of the good imports handpicked by the big j when he had the free reign at ginebra...impressive numbers.

Is that Ricky Brown defending Briggs?

yes...ricky brown indeed.

natyempo lang sana

several posts back (maybe months or even a year ago), people were criticising agustin for not fielding in forrester and giving lots of time to urbiztondo... seems like his decision was right... in my limited knowledge on how to gain playing time in the PBA, the gins coaching staffs had seen that the fireball is more worthy than j flight...

i am not sure bait nawalan ng binesa yung j flight considering one of the go to guys sya ng arellano...

sana di maulit yun sa pick ng gins this year...

several posts back (maybe months or even a year ago), people were criticising agustin for not fielding in forrester and giving lots of time to urbiztondo... seems like his decision was right... in my limited knowledge on how to gain playing time in the PBA, the gins coaching staffs had seen that the fireball is more worthy than j flight...

i am not sure bait nawalan ng binesa yung j flight considering one of the go to guys sya ng arellano...

sana di maulit yun sa pick ng gins this year...

with coach tim on board, mukhang di na mauulit yung nangyari kay forrester. i'm pretty sure, coach tim is now scouting all of the rookies in the draft.