Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

huy!!! alis dyan!!! mali ka na naman ng pinasukan! wala kang lugar dito nyahahaha

That guy posted to incite Ginebra's MTC fandom.

the barangay will not stoop down to this moron's level :D

The idiot thought he was gonna have his moment in the sun by posting here.

Palagay ko si edc 'yan 'yung # 1 ng pf/bmeg noon, mahilig makipag-debate sa mga fans ng Ginebra sa dating room ng Ginebra na napasara dahil sa kakulitan, ban na yata 'yun pero syempre one can always used an alternick <_<

As long as he's not Jackson Vroman, it's fine with me. I had a high regard for Vroman but after his performance in the semis vs. BMEG, I lost respect for him as a player.

based on his performance during the tune up game this morning against Alaska Aces, Cedric Bozeman stats--> 21pts, 12rebs, 2ast, 4stls, 3/7 ft..

Is the import limited to 6'6" this time? or only 6'5"?

6'5" maximum height for the import next conference.. and as of today, Ginebra import Cedric Bozeman @6'5" is the tallest among those already measured imports..

Edited by khilua23

I guess he has an axe to grind against Ginebra fans. He just wanted to see how Ginebra fans would react. Hehe. I mean for him to post something totally unrelated to this thread only goes to show how important Ginebra fans are to him. laugh.gif

Or with Ginebra hehe. Anyways, the feeling is mutual, I despise pf/bmeg noon pa man time ni Patrimonio, kaya nga noong nakita ko si Patrimonio na me pasigaw sigawa at payakap-yakap pa sa import nila I was like ayan na naman ang drama ni patrimonio....

How's Mark's eye condition?

Will he still be able to play this next conference?

based on coach siot's statement on why they chose guard cedric bozeman, they need another guard who can play 1,2,3 positions because they don't know how mark would fair for the 3rd conference..

Thanks for the info Master Khilua.

you're welcome... ^_^ ^_^

chika chika muna...

Did you know that JACKSON VROMAN refused to stay in the usual GINEBRA import condo, and insisted on staying at MAKATI SHANGRILA?

A source told me that GINEBRA MANAGEMENT wanted him to be billeted at a condo in ORTIGAS, near SMC office, for security purposes. But insisted that he can take care of himself. So what he asked was he be allowed to stay at MAKATI SHANG and he will just pay the extra amount from the cost of the ORTIGAS condo. In the end, the informant said: "Siya na rin pinagbayad namin ng lahat. Makulit siya eh. Wala naman palang silbi."

chika chika muna...

Did you know that JACKSON VROMAN refused to stay in the usual GINEBRA import condo, and insisted on staying at MAKATI SHANGRILA?

A source told me that GINEBRA MANAGEMENT wanted him to be billeted at a condo in ORTIGAS, near SMC office, for security purposes. But insisted that he can take care of himself. So what he asked was he be allowed to stay at MAKATI SHANG and he will just pay the extra amount from the cost of the ORTIGAS condo. In the end, the informant said: "Siya na rin pinagbayad namin ng lahat. Makulit siya eh. Wala naman palang silbi."

Malamang nagsasama ng babae 'yan doon kaya gusto n'ya malayo sa SMC office, shoot muna bago dribble lagi kaya nanghihina na sa laro hehe....

Wala na si Eric Menk, no? He's still in the lineup kaya lang talgang malala ata ang injury niya.

As per last practice, he pulled a hamstring. He's in the active lineup too. Si MC47 ang nasa reserve list, temporarily.

chief marunong naman magbasa mukhang nananadya lang naman wala kasi siyang mapagsulatan nyahaha

para di OT, it's nice to know that the new recruits are now in the active lineup. these guys will surely be able to fill-up the void created by MC47's eye injury.

Week to week ang status ni MC47...

That guy posted to incite Ginebra's MTC fandom.

Just so happened that I just woke up from my cousin's celebration of BMEG's championship... which really annoys the hell out of me. Incited, I was.

Palagay ko si edc 'yan 'yung # 1 ng pf/bmeg noon, mahilig makipag-debate sa mga fans ng Ginebra sa dating room ng Ginebra na napasara dahil sa kakulitan, ban na yata 'yun pero syempre one can always used an alternick <_<

I would have loved to been there at the time to help defend the Barangay...

Or with Ginebra hehe. Anyways, the feeling is mutual, I despise pf/bmeg noon pa man time ni Patrimonio, kaya nga noong nakita ko si Patrimonio na me pasigaw sigawa at payakap-yakap pa sa import nila I was like ayan na naman ang drama ni patrimonio....

Amen saer.

Sabi ni JJ Helterbrand si Bozeman daw like Lamont Strothers ng SMB dati.:rolleyes:

Hopefully, this time it goes into the Finals.

Saers, may balita po tayo. I don't know how true this is, pero may niluluto daw ang SMC group to bring Arwind Santos to BGK...

Inabot pala ni Helterbrandh si Strothers, with a good import and a healthy line-up I say that we have a good chance this conference.

Yes inabot ni JJ si Strothers kaso medyo maedad na si Strothers nun, pero kung PBA fanatic ka malamang kilala mo si Strothers kahit di ka player ng PBA, naalala nyo ba yung buzzer beater ni Bal David against Mobiline PhonePals nandyan na si Helterbrand nun wala lang siyang playing time.

How's Mark's eye condition?

Will he still be able to play this next conference?

UPDATE ON MC47's INJURY:

MARK CAGUIOA will have a check-up on tuesday on his fractured orbital bone. Dun pa lang ma-a-assess kung kailan siya makakabalik.

I'll post update after the check up.. ;) ;)

Of course inabot. Tagal na ni JayJay sa PBA hehehe.

If I am not mistaken year 2000 nang pumasok sa PBA si Helterbrand after a stint sa now defunct MBA, kasabayan n'ya si Ronald Magtulis at Alex Crisano, direct recruit na sila dahil nakikipag -kumpetensya ang MBA sa PBA that time, correct me if I am wrong mga fellow fans..

Yes inabot ni JJ si Strothers kaso medyo maedad na si Strothers nun, pero kung PBA fanatic ka malamang kilala mo si Strothers kahit di ka player ng PBA, naalala nyo ba yung buzzer beater ni Bal David against Mobiline PhonePals nandyan na si Helterbrand nun wala lang siyang playing time.

Yup I remember Lamont Strothers, though ang naalala ko sa kanya he is an offensive minded player..