Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

congrats kay mark "d spark" caguioa... BPC

and to denzel bowles for the best import...

and to pamboy raymundo, sikat ka na sa bmeg fans!!! hehe...

Sana makalaro na agad sa 3rd si Caguiao, malaki ang chance na mag-MVP s'ya if ever Ginebra makes it even sa semis. Sira ulo kasi si de vance, akala n'ya uurong sa kanya si Pamboy, attaboy Pamboy!!

2nd BPC Award na yan ni Caguioa...:P

Cool na cool...B)

i know! he last won the BPC award during the '06-'07 Philippine Cup. in between '06 and '12 he was a consistent candidate not only for the BPC and MVP awards as well but always lost because the media is not very fond of him...that's why i said the award last night was long overdue!

Edited by ray004

MC47's award is long overdue! congrats

Sinabi mo pa bro.

i know! he last won the BPC award during the '06-'07 Philippine Cup. in between '06 and '12 he was a consistent candidate not only for the BPC and MVP awards as well but always lost because the media is not very fond of him...that's why i said the award last night was long overdue!

Matagal na dapat naging MVP si MC47, pucha tinalo pa s'ya noong isang player na puro hype at publicity lang dahil sa ex-wife n'yang kapatid ng politiko na naka-2 MVP na pero 'di naman deserving..

Matagal na dapat naging MVP si MC47, pucha tinalo pa s'ya noong isang player na puro hype at publicity lang dahil sa ex-wife n'yang kapatid ng politiko na naka-2 MVP na pero 'di naman deserving..

you're correctly chief! talk about consistency. i cannot say MC47 played without any off night but he's the consistent leader of ginebra thus making him a more deserving awardee than "those" players who just play good whenever they want to. too bad BPC and MVP awards are won through player/media voting. pag suplado ka yari ka na sa botohan.

moreover, ginebra got cedric bozeman as their next import. credential shows he's a point guard. i wonder if he's willing to bang inside to get those rebounds. or would he stay outside?

Edited by ray004

Yup even if it's only for a minute alongside Caguioa.laugh.gif

I hope he returns to coaching and we'll see if Noli Eala can replace an import handpicked by the Big J.

Nuon inilagay si Caidic as asst. coach ng Ginebra without consulting Big J, si Jawo ang nag resign. Dont know who decided on Caidic, baka si Boss Danding kaya walang nagawa si Jawo

Agree! At the end of the day it is the owners who calls the shots. Decisions are made either by themselves or the person whom they tasked to do the job for them.

With due respect to my idol, Jawo called the shots then because he was given said authority by the owner/top management of Ginebra not because he is "JAWO".

Big Game James carries B-MEG to Game Five victory over Talk ‘N Text

A mammoth crowd of 15,183 turned up for Game Five of the Commissioner’s Cup finals, and James Yap treated them to a fireworks display.

Big Game James scored 30 points on 4-of-4 shooting from beyond the arc, and grabbed nine rebounds to lead the B-MEG Llamados to an 82-66 victory over the Talk ‘N Text Tropang Texters Wednesday at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum.

The win moved the Llamados a win away from wresting the title away from the Tropang Texters in Game Six on Friday.

After ruing B-MEG’s slow start in the previous game, Yap came out firing, scoring nine points to lead the B-MEG charge in the first quarter. His third three-pointer near the end of the first half gave him his 16th point, after scoring just 14 last game, and gave the Llamados a 41-33 halftime lead.

B-MEG quelled repeated charges from Talk ‘N Text in the third quarter, which Yap capped with his fourth three-pointer to push the Llamados advantage to six, 59-53.

The dam broke in the fourth quarter for B-MEG, which scored the first five points to push their lead to 11 points, 64-53. Talk ‘N Text were only able to come closest at seven points, 69-62, on a three-pointer by Jimmy Alapag. But the Llamados responded with another 6-0 run on a sensational drive by Yap and back-to-back jumpers by import Denzel Bowles to restore a commanding lead.

Bowles had another monster performance, bouncing back with 28 points and 18 rebounds while limiting his counterpart Donnell Harvey to just 13 points.

• Downvote 2

A mammoth crowd of 15,183 turned up for Game Five of the Commissioner’s Cup finals, and James Yap treated them to a fireworks display.

Big Game James scored 30 points on 4-of-4 shooting from beyond the arc, and grabbed nine rebounds to lead the B-MEG Llamados to an 82-66 victory over the Talk ‘N Text Tropang Texters Wednesday at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum.

The win moved the Llamados a win away from wresting the title away from the Tropang Texters in Game Six on Friday.

After ruing B-MEG’s slow start in the previous game, Yap came out firing, scoring nine points to lead the B-MEG charge in the first quarter. His third three-pointer near the end of the first half gave him his 16th point, after scoring just 14 last game, and gave the Llamados a 41-33 halftime lead.

B-MEG quelled repeated charges from Talk ‘N Text in the third quarter, which Yap capped with his fourth three-pointer to push the Llamados advantage to six, 59-53.

The dam broke in the fourth quarter for B-MEG, which scored the first five points to push their lead to 11 points, 64-53. Talk ‘N Text were only able to come closest at seven points, 69-62, on a three-pointer by Jimmy Alapag. But the Llamados responded with another 6-0 run on a sensational drive by Yap and back-to-back jumpers by import Denzel Bowles to restore a commanding lead.

Bowles had another monster performance, bouncing back with 28 points and 18 rebounds while limiting his counterpart Donnell Harvey to just 13 points.

err..wrong thread ka sir

err..wrong thread ka sir

Ganyan talaga ang mga bmeg/pf fans, gustong-gusto nilang nagpo-post sa room ng Ginebra, mga bmeg/pf fans gumawa naman kayo ng sarili n'yong room, tutal madami na daw kayo eh :P I remember this hardcore pf fans noon whose nickname here at mtc is "edc", he likes arguing with Ginebra fans sa dating room ng Ginebra noon, kaya nga nasara ang dating room ng Ginebra dahil sa pakikipag-argue noon ng baklang 'yun. Ayaw na ayaw n'yang me nasasabi 'di maganda kay "big game james" as if nasa isang bansa tayo under martial law na pag me sinabi kang 'di maganda laban sa gobyerno aarestuhin ka na

Edited by Agent_mulder

Ginebra thread ito...:P

Mga kabarangay ok daw yung bagong import natin si Bozeman medyo ok naman daw sa praktis, mukhang may laban tayo sa 3rd conference para kay Jawo.:lol:

Sana 'di lang sa praktis ok sir, sana pati sa actual game hehe. Hopefully he lives up doon sa sinabi sa youtube link....

Edited by Agent_mulder

I don't really care much who wins the championship...

Just get it over with para makapagstart na yung next conference.