Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Canaleta is a great underrated player. He should be given more playing time consistently.

Sana nga mabigyan s'ya ng sapat na playing time, pag nakakanonood nga ako ng laro nila at nilalabas si KG nakikita ko 'yung frustration sa mukha n'ya pag me error o 'di maganda ang laro n'ya, also alam n'yo naman ang paboritong nating coach pag dating sa rotation ng players

Alright! Good job to KG Canaleta! this guy needs more exposure... ph34r.gif

Basta mganda rotation ng mga players...

basta tulong tulong lng.... pasa-saan din eh magwawagi din tyo...

Tama.

KG looks like kobe hehehehe

how i wish it's not too late for KG to develop his post play

it will reap him champioships...

kung maperfect lang sana niya yung mga post-turn around J's niya... B)

nice rotation btw...

With his height madaming pahihirapan si KG kung ma perfect o mai master n'ya ang mga post moves/post turn-around move n'ya..

RT @TheDeanQuinito: breaking news-Rudy Hatfield wants to come back to Ginebra, says 'I have a whole lot of screamin' built up in me and i'm ready to explode!'

TheDeanQuinito Quinito Henson

ginebra mgt considrng hatfield's offer 2 return, hbomb says 'i assure u m in optimal shape 2 get back title that rightfuly blongs 2 ginebra'

-->for me, this is bullshit... though, i like hatfield as a player, i don't like his attitude as a man. before the season started expected ng team na babalik siya. pero di siya bumalik at sinabing mas gusto niya magretire at magstay nalang sa US kasama family niya. ngayon kumpleto na roster ng bgk, tsaka siya babalik? sino naman player ang magsusuffer? sino maaalis sa team? if he feels he like to go, aalis siya.. then if he wants to come back, may VIP privilege siya to be inserted sa team? then what? aalis nanaman siya pag naisipan niya? don't know about you guys, but this is my opinion..

Ginebra is weak at the Frontline...

anything to strengthen it, will be beneficial to BGK

am okey for his return...

with regards to the concern of some that.. Rico M and Reil Cervantes minutes will be affected...

--- Rico is not yet 100%, Reil is still RAW...

Menk is not yet playing.....

It will be Billy and Enrico Alternating at the Center

- putting Rico and KG at the PF makes us so thin defending the paint

- willy W is a force to reckon but he's sometimes find it hard to match up with teams with taller teams

(teams that can field 3 6'3" players up at the same time)

- H-bomb for me is a natural SF... that can defend a 4 and 5, he will surely bring a lot of flexibility...

specially sa rotation since i really am not a fan of the coaching staff's IQ when it comes to rotation... :lol:

with regards to the concern of some that.. Rico M and Reil Cervantes minutes will be affected...

- willy W is a force to reckon but he's sometimes find it hard to match up with teams with taller teams

- H-bomb for me is a natural SF... that can defend a 4 and 5, he will surely bring a lot of flexibility...

specially sa rotation since i really am not a fan of the coaching staff's IQ when it comes to rotation... :lol:

I have to agree with bruno's POV regarding sa frontline ng BGK. Very weak. Just look at what happened on the BMEG game.

However, panira na naman ng chemistry and playing time itong si Mang Rudy.

Kung babalik, STAY.

Otherwise, tapusin mo muna lahat ng dapat mong tapusin sa Tate bago ka bumalik. Amft!!!!

Let's not over analyze. No team is perfect and every team has their own strengths and weaknesses. For the gins, yes that they are lacking a little bit on big men but they have good guard rotations. At the end of the day, its the coach who make and create plays. Its the coach who make substitutions and make decisions during crunch time. Siot is not all that. That's the problem. If they don't change him, walang mangyayari.

I have to agree with bruno's POV regarding sa frontline ng BGK. Very weak. Just look at what happened on the BMEG game.

However, panira na naman ng chemistry and playing time itong si Mang Rudy.

Kung babalik, STAY.

Otherwise, tapusin mo muna lahat ng dapat mong tapusin sa Tate bago ka bumalik. Amft!!!!

for me, the best thing BGK should do if ever hatfield will come back.. sign him contract for atleast 1 season. then pagusapan uli yung trade negotiation with alaska (alaska wants e-vil and intal for thoss which bgk backed out). nakuha na nila si thoss, naipasok pa nila si hatfield sa roster, plus with canaleta and maliksi in the line up hindi na masyadong kawalan si intal. at the end of the season kung aalis man uli si hatfield, may 2 1st round picks ang bgk to get a quality big man.

walang commitment sa team at mga teammates nya yang si hatfield. aalis at babalik kung kelan nya gusto. ang team concept kasi dapat itinuturing mong ka-pamilya ang mga teammates at coach mo otherwise walang chemistry. walang iwanan unless ma-trade ka o mag expire ang kontrata mo. hindi yung aalis at babalik at your own convenience.... mahiya ka naman sa mga players ng ginebra na nagpapakahirap para manalo ang team nung wala ka at dun sa mga umaasa ng playing time!

imagine ano mararamdaman ng mga players ng ginebra kung palagi ganyan ginagawa ni hatfield sa team. hindi sa lahat ng panahon solusyon ang pagdagdag ng isang player na magpupuno sa kakulangan ng team. minsan nakakasira pa ito.

baguio, cervantes and rico m are new players when they arrived at ginebra. they were considered "rookies" to the team when they arrived. rookies are treated differently with regards to chemistry.. unlike hatfield. i'm seeing this thing from a point of view of a veteran player from the team at dati mo ng kasama. "asan naman ang pakikisama mo kung iiwan mo na lang kami at babalik kung kelan mo gusto?" of course the team will find somebody who would replace you. tapos babalik ka bigla! kawawa naman yung player na pumalit sa yo na aagawan mo ng playing time.. at ano naman ang assurance mo na di mo na naman kami lalayasan pag tinopak ka na naman?

RT @TheDeanQuinito: breaking news-Rudy Hatfield wants to come back to Ginebra, says 'I have a whole lot of screamin' built up in me and i'm ready to explode!'

TheDeanQuinito Quinito Henson

ginebra mgt considrng hatfield's offer 2 return, hbomb says 'i assure u m in optimal shape 2 get back title that rightfuly blongs 2 ginebra'

-->for me, this is bullshit... though, i like hatfield as a player, i don't like his attitude as a man. before the season started expected ng team na babalik siya. pero di siya bumalik at sinabing mas gusto niya magretire at magstay nalang sa US kasama family niya. ngayon kumpleto na roster ng bgk, tsaka siya babalik? sino naman player ang magsusuffer? sino maaalis sa team? if he feels he like to go, aalis siya.. then if he wants to come back, may VIP privilege siya to be inserted sa team? then what? aalis nanaman siya pag naisipan niya? don't know about you guys, but this is my opinion..

Again! Come on Rudy! Enough already! Dapat pag-aralan nilang mabuti 'to, yes medyo lalakas ang frontline nila pero me edad na din si Hatfield tapos me attitude pa as a player. 'Di lang chemistry ang masisira, pati ang morale ng ibang players esp. 'yung mga players who play the same position as he is.

Also, for me, dapat ilagay sa natural position n'ya si Rico V. at power forward and then Mamaril sa center, Rico M. as 3 along with Intal. Menk is a natural power forward who was forced to play at center, during the time na nasa Ginebra pa si Adducul center si Adducul and it did wonder to them as they won 2 championships back then, add to the fact that Menk and Adducul are the # 1 and 2 rebounders then or vice-versa.

Let's not over analyze. No team is perfect and every team has their own strengths and weaknesses. For the gins, yes that they are lacking a little bit on big men but they have good guard rotations. At the end of the day, its the coach who make and create plays. Its the coach who make substitutions and make decisions during crunch time. Siot is not all that. That's the problem. If they don't change him, walang mangyayari.

You're forgetting something. Siot is NOT the ONLY coach for BGK. Share sila ni Jong.

Give Siot the full coaching responsibility. After all, he won a championship both for BGK and SMB. Mas tiwala pa ako kay Siot kesa kay Uichico.

for me, the best thing BGK should do if ever hatfield will come back.. sign him contract for atleast 1 season. then pagusapan uli yung trade negotiation with alaska (alaska wants e-vil and intal for thoss which bgk backed out). nakuha na nila si thoss, naipasok pa nila si hatfield sa roster, plus with canaleta and maliksi in the line up hindi na masyadong kawalan si intal. at the end of the season kung aalis man uli si hatfield, may 2 1st round picks ang bgk to get a quality big man.

I think BGK should really consider giving up Intal and E-Vill for Thoss. It may be true na mas versatile as a scorer si Intal, pero BGK needs a big man. Pag pinagsabay mo si Thoss at Mamaril sa loob, ang gandang panoorin ng BGK nyan.

sir, imagine this... BGK's current line up are Billy Mamaril, Eric Menk, Reil Cervantes, Rico Villanueva, Rico Maierhofer, Willie Wilson, Nino Canaleta, JC Intal, Allein Maliksi, Ronald Tubid, John Wilson, Mark Caguioa, Mike Cortez, JJ Helterbrand, and Rob Labagala. 15 players in the current roster. next conference add 1 import so that makes them 16 players or the maximum for a team. if hatfield should be inserted, they should drop one player to unrestricted list (meaning other teams are free to pick up that player) sino naman player ang ilalagay mo doon? then, kung sakali ibinaba doon ang player na yun, at kinuha ng ibang team.. after 1 conference naisip ni hatfield umalis nalang uli, the team cannot get back the player they lose that easily. the team will be the one suffering then.

it's a good thing i won't be the one deciding....

i can imagine the the pressure of being the actual one calling the shots.

if am playing PBA Fantasy...

i'll be dropping Rob off...and hope jj and cool cat stay healthy, I can always make use of the spark at the point if the need arises...

i understand the sentiments of our co forumers here re... H-bomb's attitude

like his monicker- dangerous, explosive and Unstable

i just like to see the H-bomb in action...the immediate impac that he can bring on the Team and the same time addressing the current

problem/situation of the team...i will let tomorrow worry for the future... ;)

add ko lang ... i don't see rob to stay long in the league unless... mag expand ang number ng teams sa PBA....

mejo dramatic lang kasi ang exposure ni Rob, and not to mention he played sa BGK kaya napapansin pa as Rob

lagaBala...

with his height unless he can be exceptionally good like jimmy alapag and be consistent.... 2-3 years is the most he will be in the scene.

Edited by brun0magtangol

sir, imagine this... BGK's current line up are Billy Mamaril, Eric Menk, Reil Cervantes, Rico Villanueva, Rico Maierhofer, Willie Wilson, Nino Canaleta, JC Intal, Allein Maliksi, Ronald Tubid, John Wilson, Mark Caguioa, Mike Cortez, JJ Helterbrand, and Rob Labagala. 15 players in the current roster. next conference add 1 import so that makes them 16 players or the maximum for a team. if hatfield should be inserted, they should drop one player to unrestricted list (meaning other teams are free to pick up that player) sino naman player ang ilalagay mo doon? then, kung sakali ibinaba doon ang player na yun, at kinuha ng ibang team.. after 1 conference naisip ni hatfield umalis nalang uli, the team cannot get back the player they lose that easily. the team will be the one suffering then.

under such circumstance, the probable player to go would be labagala. really a tough decision to make if ever.

speaking of hatfield's possible return to action, yes, it will definitely add strength to ginebra's front court which it sorely misses...but then would it also have an effect on the team's morale?

hatfield treats ginebra na parang atm. baka nga masira morale ng team kasi may ilalaglag ang management para mailagay siya sa roster. pinaghirapn niya ang slot niya tapos binitawan na lang for a player na uncommited in the long haul.

papayag ba ang bgk na panay ang team ang nag-a-adjust sa isang player? ano kaya mangyayari kung hindi siya kunin ng bgk? unrestricted free agent ba siya o kailangan siyang i-release o i-trade para makalaro sa ibang team? a hard decision for them.

drop john wilson, he sucks in every department, ball handling, shooting, defense, etc...., I would welcome back rudy hatfield

i'll be dropping Rob off...and hope jj and cool cat stay healthy, I can always make use of the spark at the point if the need arises...

i just like to see the H-bomb in action...the immediate impac that he can bring on the Team and the same time addressing the current

add ko lang ... i don't see rob to stay long in the league unless... mag expand ang number ng teams sa PBA....

mejo dramatic lang kasi ang exposure ni Rob, and not to mention he played sa BGK kaya napapansin pa as Rob

lagaBala...

with his height unless he can be exceptionally good like jimmy alapag and be consistent.... 2-3 years is the most he will be in the scene.

Nakahirap nga na desisyon if ever. Sayang si Rob, kita naman na he has the potential, sa totoo lang daming dating players na sayang dahil nai-trade ng Ginebra gaya na lang nila Baguio, Salvacion and Artadi, baka magsisi sila if ever pakawalan nila si Rob.

hatfield treats ginebra na parang atm. baka nga masira morale ng team kasi may ilalaglag ang management para mailagay siya sa roster. pinaghirapn niya ang slot niya tapos binitawan na lang for a player na uncommited in the long haul.

papayag ba ang bgk na panay ang team ang nag-a-adjust sa isang player? ano kaya mangyayari kung hindi siya kunin ng bgk? unrestricted free agent ba siya o kailangan siyang i-release o i-trade para makalaro sa ibang team? a hard decision for them.

Sign Hatfield then gawing trade bait.

drop john wilson, he sucks in every department, ball handling, shooting, defense, etc...., I would welcome back rudy hatfield

I beg to differ, John Wilson is a good defender sir, nasama pa nga sa all-defensive team during his rookie season.

lagaBala...

Nakahirap nga na desisyon if ever. Sayang si Rob, kita naman na he has the potential, sa totoo lang daming dating players na sayang dahil nai-trade ng Ginebra gaya na lang nila Baguio, Salvacion and Artadi, baka magsisi sila if ever pakawalan nila si Rob.

Sign Hatfield then gawing trade bait.

I beg to differ, John Wilson is a good defender sir, nasama pa nga sa all-defensive team during his rookie season.