Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

agree...but is there even a chance the big J will be considered :(

after seeing the Big J during game 7 of the finals, i was asking who invited him or whose team is he supporting? it's either SMC or MVP.. so if it was SMC who invited him or he's supporting, then maybe there is a possibility he could open talks again with his former bosses at SMC.

after seeing the Big J during game 7 of the finals, i was asking who invited him or whose team is he supporting? it's either SMC or MVP.. so if it was SMC who invited him or he's supporting, then maybe there is a possibility he could open talks again with his former bosses at SMC.

And there's one place that the Big J will fit in perfectly: Ginebra.

I heard that he was invited by SMC executives.

well, it's not that he was really invited to watch the game.. he phoned someone from the PBA and said he wanted to watch the game.. the PBA official then reserved a seat for the BIG J.

And there's one place that the Big J will fit in perfectly: Ginebra.

Correct Master. This is where Big J devoted a big portion of his most productive years.

well, it's not that he was really invited to watch the game.. he phoned someone from the PBA and said he wanted to watch the game.. the PBA official then reserved a seat for the BIG J.

Thanks for the info master :)

here's a trade rumor/blind item for the bgk fans:

BGK CURRENTLY IS ON THE 9TH PICK IN THE DRAFT... BUT DON'T BE SURPRISE IF THEY GOT TO PICK EARLIER.

BGK SET TO LOSE 2 GUARDS AND 1 BIG MAN IF THIS HAPPEN.

now, it's very vocal that powerade will pick at #1 (choosing between casio and lee), ros will pick at #2 (yeng said he will pick casio or lee, whoever is available at 2nd), and barako/air21 will utilize their pick at #3 (said to be choosing between lassiter and baracael)... bmeg got shopinas' pick at #5 due to last year agreement, and they plan to get barroca.

powerade's 4th pick and alaska's 6th pick are the remaining two choices for the BGK blind item.

it was Noli Eala arranged for the Jawo's seat. Eala is a "self proclaimed" BGK supporter.

BGK CURRENTLY IS ON THE 9TH PICK IN THE DRAFT... BUT DON'T BE SURPRISE IF THEY GOT TO PICK EARLIER.

now, it's very vocal that powerade will pick at #1 (choosing between casio and lee), ros will pick at #2 (yeng said he will pick casio or lee, whoever is available at 2nd), and barako/air21 will utilize their pick at #3 (said to be choosing between lassiter and baracael)... bmeg got shopinas' pick at #5 due to last year agreement, and they plan to get barroca.

powerade's 4th pick and alaska's 6th pick are the remaining two choices for the BGK blind item.

well mejo masakit kasi puro favorites ko mga guards ng BGK....

pero i hope it's Lagabala + ? and De Ocampo ^_^ ^_^

kung aalisin si labagala, 2 aging point guards nalang matitira sa team.. kailangan parin ng team si labagala lalo na nawala si miller. besides, last year all star rookie vs. sophomore mvp yan. mas mabuti nang ibigay sa petron si jimbo aquino tutal di naman nagagamit.

I'm thinking that it's a very productive draft for BGK this year.

Now, here's my analysis.

If BGK gets Powerade's pick at 4th, it's definitely a great pickup if they get lassiter or ballesteros. After all, they lack a big man, and they'll lose another if they attempt to pick earlier than the 9th pick.

If kailangang magbitaw ng 2 guards ang BGK, i'd rather lose Jimbo Aquino and Rob Labagala.

For the big man, pwedeng si Eric Rodriguez na lang? He's seldom used anyway.

And then, since Dondon Hontiveros's contract is up for grabs, why not get it? Dondon is a great defensive stopper and another offensive option for BGK.

And for goodness sake, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET MARLOU AQUINO. PLEASE.

Edited by Kyoji_Kagami

If kailangang magbitaw ng 2 guards ang BGK, i'd rather lose Jimbo Aquino and Rob Labagala.

binitiwan na nila si eric rodriguez.. nasa unrestricted free agent nanaman siya after the short stint with bgk..

I'm thinking that it's a very productive draft for BGK this year.

Now, here's my analysis.

If BGK gets Powerade's pick at 4th, it's definitely a great pickup if they get lassiter or ballesteros. After all, they lack a big man, and they'll lose another if they attempt to pick earlier than the 9th pick.

And then, since Dondon Hontiveros's contract is up for grabs, why not get it? Dondon is a great defensive stopper and another offensive option for BGK.

And for goodness sake, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET MARLOU AQUINO. PLEASE.

============================================

Ayaw nyo yung? May dalawa na tayong poste na hindi gumagalaw? Si Marlou at si Yancy! Hay naku!

binitiwan na nila si eric rodriguez.. nasa unrestricted free agent nanaman siya after the short stint with bgk..

Ah. Thanks for the info master.

If so, then no choice then. A pick between letting go of Mamaril (again) or De Ocampo. However, if De Ocampo continues to play like he did last 2 conferences, then he's a better option to keep than Mamaril since he's more accurate in shooting outside.

Hey there is still another talented big man that is overlooked Reil Cervantes a banger who is not afraid to mix it up inside the paint.

That may be the point saer.

With all the big names coming up in the draft, Cervantes may need to prove his case a bit more.