Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Gusto ko sana na magkaruon ng rotation sa pagbabantay kay balkman para mawala sa focus at mapraning ulit..hahaha..

Magandang pagbantayin sa kanya sila Ferrer, Aguilar na tabachoy saka si Jervy... Paniguradong maasar yun.. Baka kay Ferrer palang manuntok na yun eh..ahahaha

Naalala ko nagawa na ni Ferrer kay Glen Rice Jr dati playoff game din yun thrownout yung import

OFF TOPIC pero BIG NEWS

Alaska trades Calvin Abueva to Phoenix for Karl Dehesa, draft pick

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/calvin-abueva-traded-alaska-aces-phoenix-fuel-masters-pba-a793-20180807

CALVIN Abueva has been traded by Alaska to Phoenix for a 2019 first-round draft pick.

The 30-year-old forward, suspended earlier this season by the Aces after going absent without leave for a week, is moved after six years with the team.

Abueva, drafted second overall by the Aces in 2012, was not activated even as the Aces made it into the Commissioner’s Cup playoffs.

The trade paper for the deal, which includes Karl Dehesa, is on its way to the PBA Commissioner's Office on Tuesday.

"We would like to thank Calvin for his six years of service with Alaska and the good memories. We felt as a franchise it was best for both Alaska and Calvin to have a fresh start at this time," said Alaska in a statement.

Edited by daphne loves derby

OFF TOPIC pero BIG NEWS

Alaska trades Calvin Abueva to Phoenix for Karl Dehesa, draft pick

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/calvin-abueva-traded-alaska-aces-phoenix-fuel-masters-pba-a793-20180807

CALVIN Abueva has been traded by Alaska to Phoenix for a 2019 first-round draft pick.

The 30-year-old forward, suspended earlier this season by the Aces after going absent without leave for a week, is moved after six years with the team.

Abueva, drafted second overall by the Aces in 2012, was not activated even as the Aces made it into the Commissioner’s Cup playoffs.

The trade paper for the deal, which includes Karl Dehesa, is on its way to the PBA Commissioner's Office on Tuesday.

"We would like to thank Calvin for his six years of service with Alaska and the good memories. We felt as a franchise it was best for both Alaska and Calvin to have a fresh start at this time," said Alaska in a statement.

Update: May rumors na ang bagsak talaga niya ay sa Magnolia for possibly Ian Sanggalang? lets see in the coming days

GAME DAY!!!

I expect SMB to go a lot to Junmar so that SMB shooters can get going.

Expect a huge game from Cabagnot and Ross again.

I dont know but i feel a game 7 is coming, knowing SMB who came back from a 0-3 deficit before already, im not counting them out yet.

But hey, no matter what happens, #NSD is here.

Sana wag manood si Jawo ng live baka matalo na naman eh. (joke)

BTW, Jake Tordecilla (or Mr. Fire quinito) is saying sa Ginebra daw babagsak si Calvin... I Hope not... Not now.. Maybe next season? lets see

#defendtheleaves

GAME DAY!!!

I dont know but i feel a game 7 is coming, knowing SMB who came back from a 0-3 deficit before already, im not counting them out yet.

BTW, Jake Tordecilla (or Mr. Fire quinito) is saying sa Ginebra daw babagsak si Calvin... I Hope not... Not now.. Maybe next season? lets see

#defendtheleaves

what?! abueva to ginebra? totoo kaya ito? hmmmm...sino naman kaya ang kapalit? sa akin lang, coach tim doesn't need a walking timebomb.

Edited by junix

GAME DAY!!!

#defendtheleaves

Yan nga prediction ko pero sana magkamali hehehehe

Alaska did not have a greg to match up against junmar... although smb is still a stronger team because they are deeper compared sa gins...

Tim and the crowd is the clear advantage ng gins... kaso they should still play upto par...

Jbl has the tendency to fall into a shooting slump sana not today... i hope jeff and japeth will both have a break out game...

Greg should be more agressive...

Ano kaya kung si jbl or jdv ang mag pg?

• Like (+1) 1

Yan nga prediction ko pero sana magkamali hehehehe

Alaska did not have a greg to match up against junmar... although smb is still a stronger team because they are deeper compared sa gins...

Tim and the crowd is the clear advantage ng gins... kaso they should still play upto par...

Jbl has the tendency to fall into a shooting slump sana not today... i hope jeff and japeth will both have a break out game...

Greg should be more agressive...

Ano kaya kung si jbl or jdv ang mag pg?

definitely will happen pards.. I expect SMB to pressure the ball early sa backcourt pa lang at hindi pahawakin ng bola si LA para hindi ma setup ang opensa. We all know where LA goes the team goes so i expect them to go all out vs LA today.

nag semi slump na si JBL nung Game 5, he will definitely bounce back tonight. I expect a 30+ game again from him.

Si Jeff Chan.... Mas pumapasok pa tres ni iskati kesa sa kanya, kailangan na gumising ni jeff...

• Like (+1) 1

Si Jeff Chan.... Mas pumapasok pa tres ni iskati kesa sa kanya, kailangan na gumising ni jeff...

Aging na din kasi si Jeff Chan, nawawala na din yung shooting touch nya sa tres like Gary David and Willy Wilson.

I think kung sino ang madami mapapasok na tres mamaya yun ang mananalo ng game 6. Dahil ng Game 4 and Game 5, wala pa yatang 5 conversion ang nagawa ng SMB.

• Like (+1) 1