Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

wag mo nang patulan brad hehehehe nagpapadami lang ng post yan para ma view pictures sa restricted forums...

nyahahaha...kulang ba posts niya chief? mukhang excited nang maka-view ng pics :D

on another note, i saw frankie being interviewed last night and the first thing he wants is for ginebra fans to come back and watch the games live. and how will this happen?...he will make sure that ginebra players will play with passion and heart.

You are very right! Baka di maka-deliver

ang problema kasi itong si snow "nap gutierrez" badua ang hilig tumambay sa practice ng Ginebra at laging Ginebra article ang ginagawa. Kaya hindi makatanggi sa interview si Coach Frankie dahil ke dinky doo na parang baklang showbiz reporter.. Ang hilig pati sa rumor at clamor kuno na article eh wala naman maipakitang basehan or source.

tama si boss chief, hindi lang nilalangaw yung final 4 mapa MTC, social media, forums, TV or live, inaamag pa dahil natatambakan ng ginebra articles.

honestly, i do not like him as a player because of the many encounters he had w jawo and the old gins... but i respect him as a player and coach... after jong and siot, I think sya na ang makakapagdala sa gins ng championship, hopefully sooner than later...

sana, management would give him enough time to instil his system and gel with the team...

ang kulang siguro would be the import next conference... 6'5" height limit?

Ayaw ko kay frankie lim as a player dati...because he plays for alaska...noon hanggang ngayon ayaw na ayaw ko sa alaska eh....

Hopefully....sabi nga ng majority of posters here...frankie will deliver the goods...at least masasabi ko naman " walang tatalo na sa ginebra" hehehehe

But back to the trade opinions....i agree na good trade/draft acquisitions would be lanete and troy rosario....that way pwede nang itrade si baracael hehehehe....big big upgrade sa SF position kung makuha nila si rosario...tapos kung sina scottie thompson or newsome naman....kelangan din matrade si barracael and ellis...so feeling ko...next na matatangal sa ginkings either si macmac(sana hehehe) or ellis....bonus nlang kung isama sina urbiztondo or dorian.....IMO..sana wag si vasotross or super sumang makuha nila....

• Like (+1) 1

Hanggang kailan??

Mark Caguioa hopeful he has more championships left in him as Ginebra enters new era

MARK Caguioa is setting modest goals as Barangay Ginebra begins another chapter under new coach Frankie Lim.

The former league MVP admitted all he’s aiming for with the Kings right now is to make it to the semifinals of the season-ending PBA Governors Cup and then take it from there.

Eh sana these guys (younger Ginebra players) can bring us to the semis lang. That’s all I’m asking. I’m not even asking to be in the finals, but just step by step,” Caguioa bared to Spin.ph shortly after a rigorous practice under Lim at the CCF gym in Ortigas.

The league’s most popular ballclub failed to make the semis for the fourth straight conference after being bundled out by Rain or Shine in the quarterfinals of the ongoing Commissioner’s Cup.

Ginebra had not won a championship since winning the 2008 Fiesta Conference, with Caguioa and backcourt partner Jayjay Helterbrand the last remnants of that title squad.

No wonder Caguioa could’t help but be envious of fellow superstar James Yap, who has achieved a lot over the last five years with Purefoods.

“With my career, like yung sila James, James is winning (championships). Ako, I’m still here, pero the difference is, I’m not winning,” Caguioa admitted.

“Sina Gary David, they make it to the semis. Eh siyempre nakakainggit yung mga ganun.”

Over the last five seasons, Yap has won a total of six championships with Purefoods, including a rare grand slam last season as the Hotshots became just the fourth team to achieve the feat in the league’s 40-year history.

But Caguioa is keeping his fingers crossed the Kings fortunes will change for the better under Lim, who he described as ‘strict’ and someone who will yell at a player in practice if needed.

“With coach Frankie, he’s strict. The thing is, with coach Frankie, he breaks down every detail na dapat mong gawin sa practice, so we don’t make the same mistake (during games),” explained the ‘Spark.’

“Ang nangyayari sa amin (before), we keep making the same mistakes. Now we have new guys, and we need someone na sisigawan ka. Kailangan namin na sisigawan ka.”

With Lim in charge, Caguioa said the only concern now is to get into game shape because the Kings are expected to run a lot while also maximizing the presence of youthful big men Greg Slaughter and Japeth Aguilar.

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/mark-caguioa-james-yap-envy-frankie-lim-ginebra-purefoods-pba-basketball#VaxqmHLEYj4Xh8yS.99

Just like what i said sa twitter, sana si Gabe Freeman na lang ang kinuha nila for the 3rd conference, malamang sa hindi, kayang-kaya bantayan ng locals 'yung Mongolian import nila, dami kasing arte ng PBA me pa Asian Asian import pa

ang problema kasi itong si snow "nap gutierrez" badua ang hilig tumambay sa practice ng Ginebra at laging Ginebra article ang ginagawa. Kaya hindi makatanggi sa interview si Coach Frankie dahil ke dinky doo na parang baklang showbiz reporter.. Ang hilig pati sa rumor at clamor kuno na article eh wala naman maipakitang basehan or source.

tama si boss chief, hindi lang nilalangaw yung final 4 mapa MTC, social media, forums, TV or live, inaamag pa dahil natatambakan ng ginebra articles.

Putik nakaka-asar nga sa twitter etong si Snow, laging me pasabog at pag me nangyari kine-credit n'ya sa previous blind item n'ya, nakaka-asar, putik me pagka ala Nap G. pala eto hehe

hahaha.. patay na patay din ke the captain at dignadice yun dati!

si snow badua kasi ayaw pa umamin, tinanggal na ba to sa PTV sports? di ko na nakikita eh.

sorry guys, OT.

Pero s'yempre ang pinaka-paborito n'ya noon alam naman natin ay si Alvin Patrimonio hehehe, kaso balakid sa kanya si Kris at Cindy Conwi noon hehe

Hanggang kailan??

Mark Caguioa hopeful he has more championships left in him as Ginebra enters new era

MARK Caguioa is setting modest goals as Barangay Ginebra begins another chapter under new coach Frankie Lim.

The former league MVP admitted all he’s aiming for with the Kings right now is to make it to the semifinals of the season-ending PBA Governors Cup and then take it from there.

Eh sana these guys (younger Ginebra players) can bring us to the semis lang. That’s all I’m asking. I’m not even asking to be in the finals, but just step by step,” Caguioa bared to Spin.ph shortly after a rigorous practice under Lim at the CCF gym in Ortigas.

The league’s most popular ballclub failed to make the semis for the fourth straight conference after being bundled out by Rain or Shine in the quarterfinals of the ongoing Commissioner’s Cup.

Ginebra had not won a championship since winning the 2008 Fiesta Conference, with Caguioa and backcourt partner Jayjay Helterbrand the last remnants of that title squad.

No wonder Caguioa could’t help but be envious of fellow superstar James Yap, who has achieved a lot over the last five years with Purefoods.

“With my career, like yung sila James, James is winning (championships). Ako, I’m still here, pero the difference is, I’m not winning,” Caguioa admitted.

“Sina Gary David, they make it to the semis. Eh siyempre nakakainggit yung mga ganun.”

Over the last five seasons, Yap has won a total of six championships with Purefoods, including a rare grand slam last season as the Hotshots became just the fourth team to achieve the feat in the league’s 40-year history.

But Caguioa is keeping his fingers crossed the Kings fortunes will change for the better under Lim, who he described as ‘strict’ and someone who will yell at a player in practice if needed.

“With coach Frankie, he’s strict. The thing is, with coach Frankie, he breaks down every detail na dapat mong gawin sa practice, so we don’t make the same mistake (during games),” explained the ‘Spark.’

“Ang nangyayari sa amin (before), we keep making the same mistakes. Now we have new guys, and we need someone na sisigawan ka. Kailangan namin na sisigawan ka.”

With Lim in charge, Caguioa said the only concern now is to get into game shape because the Kings are expected to run a lot while also maximizing the presence of youthful big men Greg Slaughter and Japeth Aguilar.

Read more at http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/mark-caguioa-james-yap-envy-frankie-lim-ginebra-purefoods-pba-basketball#VaxqmHLEYj4Xh8yS.99

As a Ginebra fan noon pa man, but the difference between MC47 and James Yap is that, si Yap alam kung kelan s'ya titira at kung kelan ipapasa ang bola esp. sa open team mate, si MC47 pag hawak ang bola 80% to 90% of the times ititira maski alangain na. Also, I thank MC47 and Jay-Jay for the championships that they brought to Ginebra along with Eric Menk, pero they are not the same the fast and the furious na gaya noon, so if they are going to play a big role under coach Frankie Lim, might as well kiss their chances goodbye sa 3rd conference, MC47 and Jay-Jay should retire or be given less playing time and give the other players a chance kaso 'yung mga bata pa ang itinapon, ngayon Ginebra will have a problem against Ababou and Forester when they face barako bull, para sa akin, sayang si Ababou at Forester, 'yung trade ke JR Reyes for Peña is a wrong move, JR gives them inside toughness noon

• Like (+1) 1

http://rivals.ph/basketball/pba/2015/04/09/30767/with-players-reportedly-available-here-are-five-ginebra-trade-scenarios/6/

nakakatawang article..parang showbiz lang hehe.para sa akin puede galawin lahat pwera greg at japhet.sa totoo lang eh team na nila to ayaw lang bitawan ni mark at jayjay..para sa akin tapos na ang era ng fast and furious,ngayon wala ng fast,furious na lang haha. ang mga ginebra fans nafufurious pag binababad yung 2 haha.

http://rivals.ph/basketball/pba/2015/04/09/30767/with-players-reportedly-available-here-are-five-ginebra-trade-scenarios/6/

nakakatawang article..parang showbiz lang hehe.para sa akin puede galawin lahat pwera greg at japhet.sa totoo lang eh team na nila to ayaw lang bitawan ni mark at jayjay..para sa akin tapos na ang era ng fast and furious,ngayon wala ng fast,furious na lang haha. ang mga ginebra fans nafufurious pag binababad yung 2 haha.

Talagang 'yung 2 (mc47 and jayjay) are not tradeable, it ought to be Greg, Japeth and Ellis who should not be tradeable

Ako naman, i agree w kalel... let jayjay retire and ask mark to take on a lesser role... di uubra na i trade yung 2 for sentimentality reasons aside fron the fact na malamang magretire yan after the trade...pagiisipan maiige ng other teams yan kasi baka malugi sila.... btw i believe better player si mc47 kesa ke big game james, kaya lang dati me queen on all media sya kaya naka 2 mvp... lol!

PAST AND SPURIOUS...........Sorry but I love the two but father time has caught up on them. Admit it. pass the baton to another present day players. Thank you for all the championships you have given the team. Even the great players of the NBA have opt out when they felt their time has come. So up to now ang taas pa rin ng tingin ng viewers sa kanila. Cannot bring back the hands of time. Move on.

• Like (+1) 1

i would like to rephrase a quote for the 2 tanders. retire now and be remembered as heroes or stay long enough to be remembered as villains or in their case,the 2 guys that drag ginebra down with them. i do hope ginebra will be a success this coming governors cup. pag sumablay na naman eh parang nakakawalang gana na manuod ng pba.

I checked on twitter and Frankie Lim says JJ, Mac45 and Brondial is not available for trade.

Which means LA and Yeo is still up??? may kinalaman kaya dito yung 2 diva?

Or, mental/psycho challenge niya to dun kina LA at Yeo??

Saw some pictures on the BGSM twitter page and it shows there that they are doing a lot of stretching and running even after practice.

Hehehe. ano naman ang aasahan natin kay Snow 'bading" Badua? parang sina magoo yan at mico na mahilig manbansag ng monicker sa PBA. Ang pinka-patawa pa dyan si Alamazan ng RoS tawagin ba naman na "Rock n Roll" and mama.

Yang Snow na yan talaga ang isa sa kamoteng tagasubaybay ng Ginkings. Putya ginawang mga artista yung mga players e.

• Like (+1) 1

i would like to rephrase a quote for the 2 tanders. retire now and be remembered as heroes or stay long enough to be remembered as villains or in their case,the 2 guys that drag ginebra down with them. i do hope ginebra will be a success this coming governors cup. pag sumablay na naman eh parang nakakawalang gana na manuod ng pba.

Just remember the quote and the song................OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE......THEY JUST FADE AWAY. As I have stated, I love the two, but Father Time has caught up on them

Edited by photographer
  • Like (+1) 1

Hehehe. ano naman ang aasahan natin kay Snow 'bading" Badua? parang sina magoo yan at mico na mahilig manbansag ng monicker sa PBA. Ang pinka-patawa pa dyan si Alamazan ng RoS tawagin ba naman na "Rock n Roll" and mama.

Yang Snow na yan talaga ang isa sa kamoteng tagasubaybay ng Ginkings. Putya ginawang mga artista yung mga players e.

Sinabi mo pa...si halili pwedeng pagtyagaan...si mico ha...nde si katrina hehehe...pero asar na asar ako kay magoo....hehehe daming mga pausong comment/moniker pag cya ang commentator..

Sinabi mo pa...si halili pwedeng pagtyagaan...si mico ha...nde si katrina hehehe...pero asar na asar ako kay magoo....hehehe daming mga pausong comment/moniker pag cya ang commentator..

tutal napagusapan na ang mga monicker at wala pa din bagong balita sa BGSM maliban sa nag practice na yung mongoloid este mongolian na player natin ngayong araw, lest talk about your favorite monickers of past and present BGSM players.

Sakin ang no. 1 pa din at wala pa din tatalo sa lupit ng monicker - Rudy "The Destroyer" Distrito

Weakest and corniest for me is Vince "The Prince" Hizon (Papoging monicker kasi di related sa basketball)

Tama ba obserbasyon ko? Ginebra had produced so many players, aside from toyota and crispa, na me monicker?

Bicol express- gonzalgo

Magic man- ampalayo

Destroyer- distrito

Skyscraper- marlou

Flash- david

prince-hizon

Dynamite -loyzaga

Fast and furious- jayjay at mark

Mc47- mark

Calibre 45- mac

Fearless-tubid

Fireman-pido