Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

As much as some of us hate it..

Cardona MIGHT land on our team.

In my opinion, it's all good. Cardona plays with Intensity and heart and so does our very own Tubid.

If he ever plays for our team... then magiging energy team na tayo...

TUBID

CARDONA

HATFIELD

K. WHITE (Ang pumalit kay Gayoso as "Mr. Excited") LOL

Just imagine magsabay ang mortal enemies. LOL.

But I'd pick Tubid over Cardona anytime..I just hope the team does not trade Tubid for another player. Tubid is one of a kind.

Sad to see Cyrus go though..(IF HE DOES GET TRADED) maybe he is better off to a Yeng Guiao team if TNT trades him to air21/BK.

It's like Coach Yeng-Baguio to Alfrancis Chua-Mac Cuan. LOL

Lets just wait and see...exciting and interesting!

Guest megalodon
ang problema chief, the way i see it, it's only one-half of the R&R...tsk tsk tsk honestly, a carey for rich trade is not bad at all.

Throw in Rico. Hehe. Iwan nila si JC.

Guest megalodon

hope jong pulls the trigger on this one hahaha paging jong and "triggerman" :thumbsupsmiley:

Si Rico and Rich sana itrade nila for Mac and Carey. At least the big boss, being an Atenista, will appreciate the 2 of them. Hehe.

Guest megalodon

and don't forget chot being an atenista, too hehehe

Yup. Haha! Dapat magsama sila sa TNT lahat. But I think Ginebra has a good chance of bagging the championship next conference with H-Bomb going back to the fold. Sana lang magaling yung import nila.

Yup. Haha! Dapat magsama sila sa TNT lahat. But I think Ginebra has a good chance of bagging the championship next conference with H-Bomb going back to the fold. Sana lang magaling yung import nila.

the return of the h-bomb will surely add, not only muscle, but also consistency, to the ginebra frontline. and yes, i agree, it will also depend on the quality of ginebra's import. may balita na ba sa import ng kings chief?

Guest megalodon

the return of the h-bomb will surely add, not only muscle, but also consistency, to the ginebra frontline. and yes, i agree, it will also depend on the quality of ginebra's import. may balita na ba sa import ng kings chief?

None yet dude. But I hope it will be Chris Alexander if there is no maximum height limit.

Pag totoo yung Cardona trade, eh di BFF na yung mortal enemies na si Tubid at Mac-Mac? bwahahaha

Parang showbiz at politics ang basketball, there are no permanent friends and enemies pero in this case minus the "permanent interest" hehe, pro baller ka eh, saka if ever 'yung naman 'di pagkakaunawaan nila Tubid at Macmac arises from basketball. Sina Caguiao at Tubid nga madalas din magkainitan noong 'di pa sila team mates but look at them now and look at what Tubid had brought to for our fave team, naka-2 champinships na din s'ya with Ginebra..

guys dont look now but (former) ginebra fan favorite, Alex Crisano, is trying our amateur boxing for a change:

http://businessmirror.com.ph/index.php?opt...s&Itemid=65

Si Crisano na nga mismo ang nagsabi sa article na nabasa ko na matanda na daw s'ya para sa boxing at alam din n'ya na for his age (32 ba or 34?) twilight years na ang ganoong age for a boxer....

None yet dude. But I hope it will be Chris Alexander if there is no maximum height limit.

He might be good but his bad rep. in the U.S. follows him, kung sina Marqueen Chandler at Terrence Leather mga mainitin ang ulo itong si Storey pati team mate/s inuupakan based sa nabasa ko sa net..

Edited by Agent_mulder
He might be good but his bad rep. in the U.S. follows him, kung sina Marqueen Chandler at Terrence Leather mga mainitin ang ulo itong si Storey pati team mate/s inuupakan based sa nabasa ko sa net..

bad omen for ginebra if this is true...but when interviewed by nbn sports, jong seems to be impressed with his import.

bad omen for ginebra if this is true...but when interviewed by nbn sports, jong seems to be impressed with his import.

He is quite impressive especially sa rebounding (which Ginebra really needs), base sa nabasa ko, if they are keen on hiring him as their import let's just hope that he has changed for the better lalo na he is playing for the most popular team in the league....

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n427/brun0_magtangol/29x9180.jpg

storey pic Junthy is already practicing,

something to share and talk about

"Nasagot ko na sa ibang mga kabarangay natin ang prospect player/s ni coach Jong Uichico but I would like to make emphasis after seeing this trade pattern, merong player/s na mapupunta sa atin na dating Team Pilipinas player, again first meron 24 men selection consisting the Team Pilipinas bago ito nabawasan ng 18 men at hanggang sa original 14 players sent to international tournament.

Isang legitimate center ang puntirya ni coach Jong if this trade push throughout this first week of March or coming weeks, makikita natin ang isang legitimate center kaso huwag tayong magugulat kung mawawala sa atin ang isa o dalawang iniidolo nating guard.

Almost done deal na ito again ang clue, isa siyang legitimate center na first selection ng board of governors ng Team Pilipinas and he might be cut or not sa original roster ng Team Pilipinas, magilas siya at maasahan pagdating sa shaded area, naging controbersiyal din siya nuong nakaraang season. "

----SNOW BADUA's facebook---

cardona sa BGK :thumbsdownsmiley:

ano gagawin nya dun? kung healthy ang fast and furious, OA na ung dalhin pa dun si cardona.

on the prospect of japeth playing for BGK, malabo ata yun, madaming agreements and contracts ang mababasura pag yan ang nangyari.

di natin alam..si Cardona gusto yan lumipat sa Ginebra..heheheh!

i'm sure...feeling sikat siya pag nasa line-up ng kings tsaka para di siya makantyawan ng mga milyon-milyong ginebra fans tsk tsk tsk

cardona sa BGK :thumbsdownsmiley:

ano gagawin nya dun? kung healthy ang fast and furious, OA na ung dalhin pa dun si cardona.

on the prospect of japeth playing for BGK, malabo ata yun, madaming agreements and contracts ang mababasura pag yan ang nangyari.

Sa akin ok na ok if ever na mapunta sa Ginebra si Macmac..