Places That You Have Driven

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the Philippines the usual places north and south of manila (Clark, Ilocos, Bataan, Tagaytay, Laguna, Batangas), Sa US I've tried driving in Washington DC, east coast, Las Vegas, tapos sa Canada we drove from Toronto going to Niagara falls using the backroads

The best driving experience pa din for me was from Zurich, Switzerland going to Milan in Italy... sobrang ganda nung scenic route na ginamit naming... through the Swiss Alps

• 3 weeks later...

Overseas, I have driven:

• all around the UAE
  • from Dubai, UAE to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
  • from Riyadh to Jeddah and back to Riyadh within 24 hours
  • from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to Bahrain
  • from Dammam, Saudi Arabia to Kuwait City, Kuwait
  • from Dammam, Saudi Arabia to Doha, Qatar
  • from Dubai, UAE to Sohar, Muscat, then Sur in Oman

In the Philippines, I've driven:

• the Northern Loop - Manila, heading north thru the RP Japan Friendship Highway towards Cagayan, then loop north west and begin to head south from Ilocos Norte on MacArthur Highway, Ilocos Sur, La Union, then head west towards Alaminos Pangasinan, then head south thru Zambales, then South East thru Pampanga, then back to Manila
  • the Southern Luzon loop - Manila, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Albay, Sorsogon
  • a short Mindanao loop from Butuan City, to Cagayan de Oro, then Bukidnon, then southwest to Davao City, then head north back to Butuan City
  • the RORO route from Manila to Batangas, with a RORO hop to Mindoro, then drive down to Roxas City, Mindoro for another RORO hop to Caticlan, Aklan, then to Roxas City, Cadiz and then Iloilo City, loop north west thru Antique, then back to Aklan
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Overseas, I have driven:

• all around the UAE
  • from Dubai, UAE to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
  • from Riyadh to Jeddah and back to Riyadh within 24 hours
  • from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to Bahrain
  • from Dammam, Saudi Arabia to Kuwait City, Kuwait
  • from Dammam, Saudi Arabia to Doha, Qatar
  • from Dubai, UAE to Sohar, Muscat, then Sur in Oman

In the Philippines, I've driven:

• the Northern Loop - Manila, heading north thru the RP Japan Friendship Highway towards Cagayan, then loop north west and begin to head south from Ilocos Norte on MacArthur Highway, Ilocos Sur, La Union, then head west towards Alaminos Pangasinan, then head south thru Zambales, then South East thru Pampanga, then back to Manila
  • the Southern Luzon loop - Manila, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Albay, Sorsogon
  • a short Mindanao loop from Butuan City, to Cagayan de Oro, then Bukidnon, then southwest to Davao City, then head north back to Butuan City
  • the RORO route from Manila to Batangas, with a RORO hop to Mindoro, then drive down to Roxas City, Mindoro for another RORO hop to Caticlan, Aklan, then to Roxas City, Cadiz and then Iloilo City, loop north west thru Antique, then back to Aklan

This summer, I spent some time in the US and drove.

• LAX to Arcadia, CA, to San Bernardino then Las Vegas, NV
  • Pasadena CA to Sausalito via the Pacific Coast Highway
  • San Francisco to Napa Valley, San Jose CA, then back to Pasadena via I-5
  • Seattle to Redmond, Enumclaw and Bremerton, WA

My wallet is still recovering from car rental fees and penalties in LA for using the express lanes :( -- Thrifty didn't brief me enough on that!